The online racing simulator
the list is getting bigger gonna be loads of MG's and ITEK's
Quote from jamesrowe :w00t! im a nutter YAY

hey kid thats nowt to be proud of.

updated the list. quite a turnout really. ill check what time owrl thingy is then ill give a time for ours to avoid a clash. hopefully.
I really want to join this now but there's no chance of me being able to do it since I'm staying for the fireworks and bbq at karting
Quote from Captain Slow :hey kid thats nowt to be proud of.

updated the list. quite a turnout really. ill check what time owrl thingy is then ill give a time for ours to avoid a clash. hopefully.

ok iv added the time. ill just hope it doesnt clash. i get confused easily with time zones and so on.

4 spaces left people!!!!
Hope the rest of the slots are filled with FO8s.
yeah, other wise we are going to have a good time in f08s bullying the fox's
Quote from jamesrowe :yeah, other wise we are going to have a good time in f08s bullying the fox's

It'd be the other way around, some of the F08 drivers have 1.08s as their pbs. But I'm sure they will quickly get new pbs when they practice .
OWRL is at 19.00 BST.
I might be going out on Saturday, depending on the weather. If it's bad weather then, as long as it doesn't clash with OWRL, i'll be definately there. If I do go out then I wont (might not even make OWRL if i'm out)
Quote from nutty boy :OWRL is at 19.00 BST.
I might be going out on Saturday, depending on the weather. If it's bad weather then, as long as it doesn't clash with OWRL, i'll be definately there. If I do go out then I wont (might not even make OWRL if i'm out)

ok. i dont think the two should clash, and if you need to go out theres not much we can do about that. did you check if anymore oxygen sim racing people want to enter?
I sent the link to Duke, he said he was thinking about it, but this was a week ago so that's a no. And xaid0n hasn't got LFS at the mo. Computer breakdown.

OSR isn't a major successful or minor successful team though really. Obviously don't want to build our success up by joining race events do we?
I have to cancel forgot karting
I'd like to enter #23 - [FF] Fireball - FOX
My friend MadWeegie wants to enter too - #7 - FOX
@fireball, all done.
Only two places left
LAST 2 HAVE TO BE F08!!!!!!!!!! I hope!
Quote from jamesrowe :LAST 2 HAVE TO BE F08!!!!!!!!!! I hope!

yes. because im god i can decide anything i want.

TWO spaces for Fo8 left. Fox full.
shhhh, slow person
But I thought I was god?
Quote from Leifde :But I thought I was god?

nope. im pretty sure its me. you could be allah though.

actually i think buddha fits me more appropriatly seeing as though i ate a chinese and a pizza for my tea.
Fatty
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG