The online racing simulator
Quote from Hankstar :Chuck Norris doesn't divide. He only needs one equation: his foot + your ass = problem solved.

Wrong. He does divide. You. With his hand.
My mistake! Please don't tell Chuck...oh, wait - he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake...dang...save me Batman!
#28 - Goop
either sniffing glue is doing more damage than I thought, or this is a pretty funny thread. Rofl, weirdos
#29 - Vain
Well, that's the LFS-forum's traditional way of celebrating the pre-patch days.

Here's the song of a Ultima Online player about their celebrations of the Pre Patch Day. It has a long tradition.

Vain
#30 - J.B.
Quote from Hankstar :My mistake! Please don't tell Chuck...oh, wait - he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake...dang...save me Batman!

If you can see him then he can see you. If you can't see him you may be seconds away from death.
No one has ever seen Chuck Norris, because he kills faster than the optic nerve can work.

We only have artists impressions of him. The artists are all dead now.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :damrite. even the boogeyman checks his closet for chuck norris, before bed.

darn, how did you know? i also check under my bed too, just in case he tries to karate chop me in my sleep.

now my macho image is gone
this stupid thread seems to have turned into a useful one!! lol!!

When he's scared Jesus prays to Chuck Norris!
Yeah. Chuck's o.k. ... I guess.
Chuck Norris is my dad. In fact Chuck Norris is everyones dad. He's your mum too.
When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the Earth down...
I am Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris sucks!
But who is Norris Chuck?
When Chuck Norris does sums the very fabric of reality changes to make the answer in his head a real one . . .
Yeah, well when Norris Chuck goes out shopping he can spot a bargain from 20 feet away with his bare eyes!

I'm definately going nuts.
well, i'll contribute...

every time chuck norris smiles, a person dies. unless he smiles during one of his roundhouse kicks. then two people die.
#43 - Jakg
metoers didnt kill the dinosaurs. Chuck did

There is no such thing as evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live
Quote : There is no such thing as evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live

Classic! hahaaha

ahem.

When you masterbate, so does Chuck Norris.
No wait, even better..

When Chuck Norris masterbates, so do you!
Even better. when Chuck Norris Masterbates he's thinking of you . . .
Everytime you masturbate, Chuck Norris kills a kitten.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Every time Chuck jacks off, a kitten is born.
Chuck Norris isn't invincible, just that God is too much of a coward to mess with him.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG