The online racing simulator
New LFS version 0.7E
(120 posts, started )
Yes, thanks to all those who participated in the testing, reported bugs, made relevant suggestions and did the translations. Thumbs up

It got pretty intense these last couple of weeks. Thank you for bearing with me even as I got right to the limit of mental endurance. Smile
Quote from Spotich :After upgrading to Version 7E, I entered the server and while playing with the xRG car, it got a synchronization error and kicked me out of the game.

That sounds like you have not updated properly. Did you do it manually?

Check in your VEH folder. You should see XR.vob and XF.vob with date 16 December.

You can't use the old vobs with 0.7E and you can't use the 0.7E vobs with old version, or you will get an OOS with XR and XF cars.
Is there a link to the editor 0.7C to 0.7E patch somewhere?
Thanks for the updates. Some very nice features that have improved the sim Thumbs up
Quote from Scawen :Yes, thanks to all those who participated in the testing, reported bugs, made relevant suggestions and did the translations. Thumbs up

It got pretty intense these last couple of weeks. Thank you for bearing with me even as I got right to the limit of mental endurance. Smile

It's great to see the game back in active-dev, your work is appreciated very much, so many people love the game. The updates in the past year have been so great especially with the bike mechanics. Very much excited for what's to come Smile
Thanks for the continued updates, much appreciated!
Enjoy the Holiday!
I don't see the option to create a 32-slot server. Was it removed intentionally or is it a bug?
That option has been removed, not many used it and now we have a higher option, 47 is the middle option.
Thanks for your great work! Na-na

Will hotlap uploading be enabled for this version?

"You cannot upload hotlaps made with LFS version 0.7E"
Can't wait for the day n night cycle too! That's gonna be a gamechanger for this game, gonna be great fun definitely. At this point have to buy a steering wheel once again Big grin
Dear developers Eric and Scawen and Victor!
They did a very nice job on the new version and the new updates made the graphics very nice and much cleaner! thank you very much, I wish you happy holidays and a happy new year! (we hope to see the development of the new LFS soon.)Smile
Quote from mantis9 :Thanks for your great work! Na-na

Will hotlap uploading be enabled for this version?

"You cannot upload hotlaps made with LFS version 0.7E"

ah yes, 7E hotlaps are now accepted.
Great job on this update! I hope you take a well-deserved break, and feel free to make the next series of test patches as early as reasonably possible so we can test the tasty new physics and graphics Big grin
Thanks Scawen 🙂
Thanks LFS Devs, hopefully we'll get the next major update very soon. Smile
Is it Christmas time already?
Great update. For me, especially the AI updates.
Have a well deserved rest and enjoy the holidays with your families.
Thank you so much for the update!
This is a great update that helps modmakers a lot, but most importantly it prepares the LFS for a really big update which I'm really looking forward to.
Nice Awesome Cool Great Amazing Update. Thumbs up
Firt of all, Thank you Scawen, LFS team. You did a big job!
I don't want to bother you but I noticed that something changed with wheels in LFSE 07E. The edge of tire itself and sidewall now look different and the edge is more noticeable. I know I use custom textures, but anyway. Same exact textures look different in new version.
IMO previous version looked much smooth and real.
Just wanted to point it out.
Attached images
lfs_00001772 copy.jpg
Great patch, thank you Smile
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your work.

New LFS version 0.7E
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG