The online racing simulator
Nissan 400Z (N.400S) GT4 vers.
You may have seen my mod N.400Z, not so long ago I wanted to make racing version of the GT4 series.

Good review from Chris Forsberg -
Attached images
9BzXybTpsNo.jpg
Nissan-Z-GT4-still-side.jpg
Nissan-Z-GT4-still-rear73.jpg
Nissan-Z-GT4-still-front.jpg
Nissan Z GT4-23 (2).jpg
More pics of interior
Attached images
FhSWgthQT_g (1).jpg
NL9DDEpyHjM (1).jpg
T17sQsMTIsE (1).jpg
what i have done so far -
Attached images
SkV3XLwvzk8.jpg
7ZuByatoSAQ.jpg
csTXRE2ZJck.jpg
VG8XETimVT4.jpg
h2VApQzPR80.jpg
flpAIjjeK8Y.jpg
#4 - Rubie
Looks very good, good job Thumbs up
some update
Attached images
RGeuXOnEotE.jpg
nAoRW87AlLk.jpg
ajsyyi5e-fk.jpg
Nice work, waiting for drive it)
looking dope. i've made an amg gtr mod a while ago. maybe we can start a gt4 class
Super detailed and good looking model.

I think it deserve a little bit better lod2, because it's not only for shadow, it's also how the car looks from a long distance.

I've notice i'ts hard to navigate and move around into the car (when you work on the interior for example)
You can try to change your FOV with that black bullet point.

Awesome job overall Thumbs up
Attached images
lod2.jpg
fov.jpg
Some update
Attached images
6Icb-wldNzA.jpg
HfWoZyPV4OI.jpg
ykUaC_gDYVo.jpg
8pk9F1qxO6w.jpg
EvFs1nwa00Q.jpg
BlKvlZTGnPE.jpg
XovNSkLxsz0.jpg
Quote from ivo_drifta :Super detailed and good looking model.

I think it deserve a little bit better lod2, because it's not only for shadow...

Yeah, i know about fov. About lods, i agree, that make sence. I do it later.
Thank you.
Some update
Attached images
VjB_ScpgGks.jpg
_E_8zDMQB5A.jpg
_Wvjst4xG4Y.jpg
QfRzEx-lpGg.jpg
for comparison
Attached images
image4.png
image5.png
image3.png
zT_Lgiv655Y3.jpg
image2.png
image11.png
1-dfk5g5Dso.jpg
_E_8zDMQB5A (1).jpg
Published, I modeled it for a long time from scratch, a lot of work there. Please give some feedback 🙏
Attached images
G3TzjLs9JlM.jpg
Amazing work once again, thank you fro making this mod Smile
Absolutely beautiful professional work (even more beautiful than usualBig grin).

A mod that places LFS at the level of the best current standards in terms of graphics. Ready to play with beautiful textures and working LODs. I haven't tested the physics yet, but I trust you Wink.

Three quick notes:
Shifts seem to stick a bit when the AI is driving the car.
I imagine that we will soon have interior textures for the dashboard in particular?
Is there a possibility to have a configuration with a manual gearbox? (Paradoxically, the palettes make me feel like I'm back in the early 2000sTilt

Great job Aleksandr_124rus. A huge thank you Thumbs up
Quote from Kanker_aap :Amazing work once again, thank you fro making this mod Smile

Thank you. It's nice to know that people like your workSmile

Quote from Avraham Vandezwin :Absolutely beautiful professional work (even more beautiful than usualBig grin).

A mod that places LFS at the level of the best current standards in terms of graphics. Ready to play with beautiful textures and working LODs. I haven't tested the physics yet, but I trust you Wink.

Great job Aleksandr_124rus. A huge thank you Thumbs up

Thank you, it's encouraging when people like your work. Big grin With the LODs still have to work, they are not detailed enough for the shadows.

Quote from Avraham Vandezwin : Three quick notes:
Shifts seem to stick a bit when the AI is driving the car.

About shiftings, I don't quite understand, can you explain in more detail?
Maybe in options u selected auto gearbox and this is due to the revlimiter on auto gearbox?

Quote from Avraham Vandezwin : I imagine that we will soon have interior textures for the dashboard in particular?

It might, but for me just be hard to map this kind of interior and make it beautifully textured, but I'll try. But I realized that it needs to be darker.

Quote from Avraham Vandezwin : Is there a possibility to have a configuration with a manual gearbox? (Paradoxically, the palettes make me feel like I'm back in the early 2000sTilt

I do not quite understand what you are talking in reality there is a steering wheel with a Paddle shifters, in mod selected the same. Technically it is a manual gearbox. Only player can choose manual or auto gearbox in optionts of the game. But this refers more to the availability of controllers, or switching on the keyboard.
Hi Smile,

1 - At home on Historic Rockingham (for example I haven't tested all tracks) the AI is stuck in 4th gear.

2 - For the dashboard, you are right. There's no need to make it complicated. Sometimes a fine-grained texture with shiny black plastic parts (for contrast) do the job well. Once in the race, you no longer admire the dashboard Big grin.

3- For the gearbox (sorry, I was not clear). It's mostly a matter of hardware. When playing with an H gearbox, it's easier to have a planned configuration. I only tested with the keyboard, but I imagine that speeds are configured in + & -. Not for an H gearbox.

I hope to be able to test this marvellous car in my simulator as soon as possible.Omg omg omg
Beautiful work! This got me very excited and think it would make a great spec series championship mod. Very well done!
Quote from Avraham Vandezwin :Hi Smile,

1 - At home on Historic Rockingham (for example I haven't tested all tracks) the AI is stuck in 4th gear.

2 - For the dashboard, you are right. There's no need to make it complicated. Sometimes a fine-grained texture with shiny black plastic parts (for contrast) do the job well. Once in the race, you no longer admire the dashboard Big grin.

3- For the gearbox (sorry, I was not clear). It's mostly a matter of hardware. When playing with an H gearbox, it's easier to have a planned configuration. I only tested with the keyboard, but I imagine that speeds are configured in + & -. Not for an H gearbox.

I hope to be able to test this marvellous car in my simulator as soon as possible.Omg omg omg

1 - To be honest, I don’t know at all due to what this can happen, I don’t understand how ai behaves and why, and how I can influence itShrug

2 - i'll try my bestSmile

3 - Since I want to make the mod as realistic as possible, it is necessary to make paddles shifters. Most steering wheels have this function, and also i think if you use the keyboard then this is not such a problem.
If AI cannot shift gears,the redline (revlimiter) is too low - raise the value!
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Beautiful work! This got me very excited and think it would make a great spec series championship mod. Very well done!

Thank you, if you would like to fix something in the mod, feel free to say so.
Quote from Eclipsed :If AI cannot shift gears,the redline (revlimiter) is too low - raise the value!

Ok, i will fix itThumbs up

Nissan 400Z (N.400S) GT4 vers.
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG