The online racing simulator
Changed mapping of interior
Changed redline
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Changed mapping of interior
Changed redline

Hi Smile,
1 - It's good. AI shifts gears Thumbs up
2 - The dashboard is much better. Suggestion: An additional or different texture for your dashboard to catch the light better and have better relief and it will be perfect.
3 -I have paddles on my steering wheel. I also have an H gearbox. My problem is that I prefer to use the h gearbox, even with paddle cars Tilt.
In the last millennium, we only had paddle shifters and we drove cars with H-speed gearboxes. Today, using paddles makes me feel like I'm back in 1998 with Toca2 from Codemasters. It's stupid, but it has that effect on me Big grin.
That's why I asked you if it was not possible to have a version of this car with a real h gearbox with a lever, for old fools like me Big grin ?

It's really a nice job. Congratulation !
Quote from Avraham Vandezwin :Hi Smile,
1 - It's good. AI shifts gears Thumbs up
2 - The dashboard is much better. Suggestion: An additional or different texture for your dashboard to catch the light better and have better relief and it will be perfect.
3 -I have paddles on my steering wheel. I also have an H gearbox. My problem is that I prefer to use the h gearbox, even with paddle cars Tilt.
In the last millennium, we only had paddle shifters and we drove cars with H-speed gearboxes. Today, using paddles makes me feel like I'm back in 1998 with Toca2 from Codemasters. It's stupid, but it has that effect on me Big grin.
That's why I asked you if it was not possible to have a version of this car with a real h gearbox with a lever, for old fools like me Big grin ?

It's really a nice job. Congratulation !

Hello

1 - NiceThumbs up
2 - I'm wondering how best to do this? Unfortunately, 2 texture mappings cannot be applied to one triangle. And I can't add more triangles because I'm already at the 65.5k limit.
3 - Im sorry, but I don't think it makes sense for this to make a completely separate version of the same mod.

Thank you for feedback!
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Hello

1 - NiceThumbs up
2 - I'm wondering how best to do this? Unfortunately, 2 texture mappings cannot be applied to one triangle. And I can't add more triangles because I'm already at the 65.5k limit.
3 - Im sorry, but I don't think it makes sense for this to make a completely separate version of the same mod.

Thank you for feedback!

2- I can't help you, sorry Frown.
3- Not a separate mod, just an alternate config accessible when creating a new setup. Like the XRR. If that's not possible, that's okay. This does not detract from the quality of the module. It's just an old man's whim Big grin.
Quote from Avraham Vandezwin :2- I can't help you, sorry Frown.
3- Not a separate mod, just an alternate config accessible when creating a new setup. Like the XRR. If that's not possible, that's okay. This does not detract from the quality of the module. It's just an old man's whim Big grin.

Unfortunately, at the moment, it is impossible to do something like this in configs. The configurations for the GTR class are arranged a little differently than what we can do in the editor. In the configurations, I can only make a different appearance of the car, nothing more.
Maybe devs will add something like that in the future.
Thank you for your answer. I didn't know it was impossible. This should be added to the list of mod system improvements. That would be helpful.
Changed stock setups. Fixed mapping of the seat, fixed mapping of steering wheel, In rollcage change some tubes (close to driver) to unmirror and make rollcage with flip side. Changes logo size to a bit smaller, and some other small changes in mappings to make more realistic look.
I would also like to hear feedback from the racers about the physics and how the car is controlled, and also from those who drove in the GT4 class in any simulators.
I really like this car by its looks and physics. Very solid!
When driving it with the setups provided I like to choose the "mid grip slick". I think it hits the marks of being not to high downforce'd and being a bit of handful. Also the understeer from being a front engined card makes sense to me.

Points of improvements:
- The blow off valve sounds off to me on upshifting. I don't know if that's just how the game creates it or something can be done about it. But it sounds like a cut-off or fast played sound to me.
- Somehow the "high grip" setup is quicker on the straights and has less grip in corners to me. So it seems to have less downforce and should not be called high grip?

Keep up the good work!
Quote from KittigRuug :I really like this car by its looks and physics. Very solid!
When driving it with the setups provided I like to choose the "mid grip slick". I think it hits the marks of being not to high downforce'd and being a bit of handful. Also the understeer from being a front engined card makes sense to me.

Points of improvements:
- The blow off valve sounds off to me on upshifting. I don't know if that's just how the game creates it or something can be done about it. But it sounds like a cut-off or fast played sound to me.
- Somehow the "high grip" setup is quicker on the straights and has less grip in corners to me. So it seems to have less downforce and should not be called high grip?

Keep up the good work!

Got it, thank you for feedback!
I enjoy it a lot, 5*, hopefully this mod is here to stay and will be eventually approved/staff picked, as it deserves it in my opinion.

Physics and setups are good to go straight out of the box, unlike most of mods, model is detailed and very well done.
Wonder how will the car and cockpit look like with new lighting model. Smile
Quote from Kid222 :I enjoy it a lot, 5*, hopefully this mod is here to stay and will be eventually approved/staff picked, as it deserves it in my opinion.

Physics and setups are good to go straight out of the box, unlike most of mods, model is detailed and very well done.
Wonder how will the car and cockpit look like with new lighting model. Smile

Thank you. It's nice when ricers like your mod.Smile
Change default setups a bit, change size of steering wheel to a bit smaller, add new textures in interior, change some mappings, change engine sound
After trying it in a couple of races, last weekend, the car seems extremely easy to roll, especially after contact, do you have any idea why that might be?

maybe CoG too high or something of that nature? i can dig up some examples later if you'd like

also unrelated, but on the visual sidd of things, there's a weird rectangle on the underside of the body that has some of the skin mapping and the tow strap changing sides based on driver side feels a bit odd.

very enjoyable mod otherwise!
Quote from johneysvk :After trying it in a couple of races, last weekend, the car seems extremely easy to roll, especially after contact, do you have any idea why that might be?

maybe CoG too high or something of that nature? i can dig up some examples later if you'd like

also unrelated, but on the visual sidd of things, there's a weird rectangle on the underside of the body that has some of the skin mapping and the tow strap changing sides based on driver side feels a bit odd.

very enjoyable mod otherwise!

I'll try to test it when I get a chance and can you send a screenshot of that rectangle?
not at the moment, sorry, but just look at the underside in LOD1, should be visible with some of the default skins
I lowered the center of gravity 5 centimeters lower, it should be better now, and i fixed mapping with that rectangle
excellent!
Vehicle class changed to GT
One of my favourite mod,nice Na-na
Quote from Viperakecske :One of my favourite mod,nice Na-na

Thank you, nice to hear that from one of the top racers in the lfs!Smile
Changed lod 2 for better shadows, added welding on rollcage, changed some interior mappings.
Added number for events in separate configuration. Added some small things in interior. And change some mappings in interior.
Attached images
Снимок экрана 2023-08-15 235246.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG