The online racing simulator
#1 - R-to
lod1, 2 & 3 distance adjustable?
Is it possible that delevelopers can make a setting in the game that players can only see lod1 all the time? Because the game is pretty light/easy on computer that many of us can run this game only seeing lod1 all the time full server (48) of cars.

Just asking because the distance when the levels of details change is in multiplayer shorter lod1 to lod2 than in single player. Just make the distance adjustable in the game for those who can run the game without seeing lod2 and lod3?

Is it possible, will it be easy update?
Attached images
lod1.jpg
lod2.jpg
There is an option called Dynamic LOD reduction in Options - Misc. Zero means no, and one is full dynamic LOD reduction. This makes the Level of Detail change dynamically depending on how many cars are visible and on your current framerate.
#3 - R-to
Yeah, but it´s still show´s lod2 and lod3 if you adjust the LOD reduction in options to zero.
I noticed this same thing too, but I also managed to adjust LOD's on modeller, but seems to get reseted after I wear it on vehicle.

Or

I am just doing something wrong.
What mod is that?
It seems many mods have bad LODs compared to the standard cars.
-
(tanehau-srt) DELETED by tanehau-srt : mistake
#6 - R-to
yeah, it has bad lod2/3 but that wasent the case here. I was only questioning that is it possible to have option to see only lod1 all the time in the game.
Quote from R-to :yeah, it has bad lod2/3 but that wasent the case here. I was only questioning that is it possible to have option to see only lod1 all the time in the game.

This is especially handy on rather VERY big vehicles.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG