The online racing simulator
scavier you are the best, i am really now finding more fun with lfs instead of iracing....thanks guys!
Victor,
How about changing graphs: "Distance" and "Track position" which are useless IMHO, into "Track difference" and "Time difference" graphs?

IIRC the time difference was available in F1PerfView and was a great graph to analyse where you are loosing/gaining your time.

You can even add one graph called "Track / time difference", and change behaviour depending on Sync option state. When paths are synced, graph should show time difference, otherwise track difference.
I know I'm late to the party but I just had my first look at rafa and I'm quite impressed! Very clean and easy to use. In case you are still looking for feedback here are my suggestions how it could be made a lot more useful.

First, as yapper mentions above, a time difference graph is very useful to find out where time is being gained/lost. To save space I would put this in the same window as speed as that's the one that's going to be open all the time.

Also important would be IMO that when I zoom, all graphs are zoomed at the same time, so that the cursor line is still in sync with the displayed data. For example if I zoom in to turn 1 to analyze the braking I want to see steering and throttle all at the same scale and the same position.

And I think there needs to be a way to move the cursor position using the keyboard so that I can go through a lap step by step. For example one real life data analysis tool I've worked with uses the arrow keys to move the cursor and ctrl+arrows to move the currently visible range (when you are zoomed).

Not really important but nice would be if a live steering wheel could be added to the overview screen and whether it could be moved to the right hand pane as to not take away room for a real graph.
Hello there... I uploaded some hotlaps on lfs world but when I want to compare my lap with another it says "Unable to load .raf file" Is there something I should do about it?
I recommend you should write to Victor using this link :

http://www.lfs.net/?page=contactus

I think he will need to know the replay filenames, of yours and the ones you wanted to compare with. Please give him as much information as possible.
no that's ok, it's fixed now.
Thank you very much!! Keep up the great job guys!!
Hi there, I've just started to use this tool, and I'm impressed.

I have a couple of suggestions, though:

- It would be very useful if, when pushing the sync button, the graphics retained the current level of zooming. Not a big deal but its slightly annoying to have to re-zoom them.

Also, this bit J.B pointed out. It makes things harder if graphics work at different levels of zoom since they are kind of out of sync.

Quote from J.B. :
Also important would be IMO that when I zoom, all graphs are zoomed at the same time, so that the cursor line is still in sync with the displayed data. For example if I zoom in to turn 1 to analyze the braking I want to see steering and throttle all at the same scale and the same position.

All in all, a great job and extremely useful. My slowness can be scientifically proved now in a really cool way
adobe flash player...
Attached images
Скриншот 16-02-2021 21_07_18.jpg
Wow, necromancing the thread huh!? Yeah, that's an area that could use a HTML5 / WASM update. The king is dead (Flash), long live the king (WASM).
So, is the tool planned to be updated anytime soon?
Yep that would be nice!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG