The online racing simulator
Erm.... WOW. Great job Victor!
Quote from three_jump :Would it be possible to release a stand alone version for local use? So I could compare 2 of my own runs and see where I'm constantly changing my driving style

Apart from that, really nice stuff Vicc

maybe in the end, but for now i'll just keep it as a online hotlap analyser only. Besides, with flash you can only either load stuff from the network or local filesystem. Not both. So if you want offline analysis, you're best off getting one of the existing analysers.
Many thanks Victor!
A suggestion: brake should be red, cluch should be blue like inside LFS.
Need a Handbrake line too. Else make brake line turn grey or black when someone handbraking.

Cheers!
LRA embed in LFSW! Thumbs up and thanks!
OMG!!! Fast work Vic!
Very very nice, and useful!

Great work Victor ^^

Btw: Would it be possible to add some kind of zoom in to the graphs? Like the mouse scroll on the maps for instance.
Wow
Great work Victor
You guys never cease to amaze me. Always something amazing and unexpected. Now I have even more stuff to look at while I put of work.
Is it ok that you show all Setup-Info?
Afaik its not possible in LFS to see any of these informations, with these anyone is able to rebuild a setup. Or am I missing something?
Quote from Victor :yeah it appears some cars are reversed. Will look into this soon.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=724960#post724960
Quote from -Willi- :Is it ok that you show all Setup-Info?
Afaik its not possible in LFS to see any of these informations, with these anyone is able to rebuild a setup. Or am I missing something?

The setup data is present in the RAF files, so they are already available to anyone. BTW, it's not the complete setup: camber, caster, diff lock, and tyre pressure are missing, to name a few. You can't reverse-engineer a complete setup with it.
Wow, great work Victor.

I think there's still a bug in the V\ + option. (if you close all the screens (menus), you can't get the first screen(menu) back... it only opens the brake/kmH menu 4 times)

btw, is it possible to move the x (exit in V\+ menu) to above each menu ?)
Very cool feature
cool is there an option to rewind/play in reverse?
no, for now, just click / drag in the graph areas
Quote from zeromussov :Wow, great work Victor.

I think there's still a bug in the V\ + option. (if you close all the screens (menus), you can't get the first screen(menu) back... it only opens the brake/kmH menu 4 times)

btw, is it possible to move the x (exit in V\+ menu) to above each menu ?)

hmm i don't experience that bug. Anyone else gets this?

i think i'll leave the X button where it is. There will probably be more buttons and there's not always room at the top of a content area.
Suggestions:

1. Two graphs that I find specially useful in LFS Replay Analyser are "Camber" and "Wheel angle". It would be nice to have something similar.
2. To be able to play the lap faster than 1x speed, like in-game replays you could also put 2x and 4x, so it's faster to play longer laps.
Oh My God.. that is so great!! Thank you!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Great job Victor!
Really great! Thank you! Keep up the good work!
This is mutch more easier like using raf files made from hotlaps and than analyze it in LFS replay analyser. Thanx for that!
very nice work victor
but i have a problem, i usually use firefox, but it doesnt work on it.
i tried internet explorer and there it works...
can someone help me to get it work on firefox?

thanks in advance.
Quote from DJ TimmY :very nice work victor
but i have a problem, i usually use firefox, but it doesnt work on it.
i tried internet explorer and there it works...
can someone help me to get it work on firefox?

thanks in advance.

Do you have the latest Flash player installed for Firefox? It works fine here in FF.
yes i have.
oooh, deleted cookies and temporary internet data and it works now
Sweet Victor, very useful and easy to read

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG