The online racing simulator
ADDA EIGHT-R V10
(50 posts, started )
#26 - R-to
Very well made.
Are you planning on adding skin template?
Working on the steering wheel!
Attached images
SteeringWheel1.JPG
Quote from Filsoof :Very well made.
Are you planning on adding skin template?

Yes, I will be adding a skin template!
Dashboard
Can you make the real dashboard as this foto?
Attached images
Demo Image.jpg
Handles really well, beautifully designed, engine note is near spot on. Thumbs up

Only suggestion is to fix up the trackday set, tyres too soft affecting its acceleration and not enough camber for a trackday feel. Unless that got looked after already then I got nothing else to add

Looking foward for more of your mods Smile
Quote from batya123 :Can you make the real dashboard as this foto?

I made the gauge cluster close to how it is in the real first generation. Because the model is off the first generation, I wanted to keep it more realistic in it’s time.
Quote from Daniel564 :Handles really well, beautifully designed, engine note is near spot on. Thumbs up

Only suggestion is to fix up the trackday set, tyres too soft affecting its acceleration and not enough camber for a trackday feel. Unless that got looked after already then I got nothing else to add

Looking foward for more of your mods Smile

Hey thank you very much! I didn’t touch the track day setup after I changed up the weight distribution and weight of the car so I need to get on that. I’ll maybe poke at that tonight if I have time. The Daily setup is current though.
I'd like to give a special thank you to VladM for making me custom ADDA 8-R gauges and helping me out by making the blueprint on how to make custom gauges. Here they are, I just finished them up!

While I am here I'd like to share that I've made new 3 new configurations in addition to the default config.
- No Plates (removes rear license plate)
- Track Spec (adds track spec bodykit. All parts are used from other stock LFS vehicles)
- Track Plate (Track spec configuration with license plate for street driving and cruising)

I have provided a screenshot of the new Track Spec configuration as well.
Attached images
Live for Speed 2_11_2022 1_52_37 PM.png
NewGauges1.JPG
Hello, I really like this car. But this new speedo looks overloaded to me, showing both KMH and MPH.

Could it be just one of those ? Even only MPH would be better than both in my opinion, saying this

as a person used to KMH. Thanks for this nice mod, have a nice time. P V L
This mod is incredibly well made.

The realistic v10 noise, the handling, absolute joy to drive.

Good job.
Quote from P V L :Hello, I really like this car. But this new speedo looks overloaded to me, showing both KMH and MPH.

Could it be just one of those ? Even only MPH would be better than both in my opinion, saying this

as a person used to KMH. Thanks for this nice mod, have a nice time. P V L

Thank you for the feedback PVL. I will note this and keep it in mind.
Quote from Desaparecido :This mod is incredibly well made.

The realistic v10 noise, the handling, absolute joy to drive.

Good job.

I appreciate the notice! I have paid very close attention to the details to really make sure it becomes a quality mod and close to the real thing.
I fixed all of the messed up gauges and buttons when the mirror happens for right hand drivers. Thank you to the right hand drivers for letting me know Smile It's not perfect because the right hand drive speedo and tacho swap places and the battery/oil temp look a little funny, but those fixes will require quite a bit of figuring out unfortunately. I did fix the fuel/water temp gauges on the top so they work as they should in the right hand drive too. So this will be good enough until then! Much better now.
About the left/right driver position gauges and textures, check how the RB4 GT is done - the gauges are as attachment. Wink
Attached images
2.JPG
Capture.JPG
Quote from Evolution_R :About the left/right driver position gauges and textures, check how the RB4 GT is done - the gauges are as attachment. Wink

His gauges are merged with the rest of the interior, which is a different subobject arleady. He cannot merge the interior onto the main mesh because that would exceed the triangle limit, as well as make it a pain in the ass. Can't do it by layers either because when you merge into main the layers reset to the ones that you're merging into. So until the ability to break off from one subobject to the other is possible, guess hes stuck with this
Quote from Evolution_R :About the left/right driver position gauges and textures, check how the RB4 GT is done - the gauges are as attachment. Wink

Yeah check out what VladM had to say, he's been helping me with the gauges. I didn't know this would be an issue early on as I am a new modder, so I just created the whole interior as a subobject and went along with my work in the early stages. This will take quite a bit of a headache to get sorted out so what I have now is definitely viable after the main fix, just not perfectly mirrored.
Thank you everyone for rating, giving feedback, and lending a helping hand here and there. This mod is now officially an approved LFS mod! Also, since my mod is now approved I felt compelled to improve all of the setups. All of the setups now have major improvements in overall driving feel. Super happy with them, but I would still love feedback on my new setups to make them even better. Cheers!
Great mod ....wondering if u will make 1 with more hp
Fun to drive and the model looks really nice Thumbs up

Only thing missing is a skin template :DD
VERY AWASOME! Only problem is the R8 is 7 speed paddle shift not 6 gear. Is it not?
Really Good mod with good sound as well and you have continuously made it better with every new update, one request would be to add tinted glasses Big grin

Quote from Octosquad :VERY AWASOME! Only problem is the R8 is 7 speed paddle shift not 6 gear. Is it not?

I guess this is based on pre facelift R8 which had the 6 speed R tronic
Quote from JJD99 :Really Good mod with good sound as well and you have continuously made it better with every new update, one request would be to add tinted glasses Big grin

I guess this is based on pre facelift R8 which had the 6 speed R tronic

wow.... I mean too be fair it is a 2006 R8 which does have 6 gears but those headlights fooled me since I thought this was at least a 2017 R8 which does have 7 gears but guess not. But still a very awesome mod!
how did you create the sound in scratch?
Could you please make for it some skin with shadows ?

ADDA EIGHT-R V10
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG