The online racing simulator
So, what's your ultimate favorite modded vehicle?
Please select the only ultimate one.

Reason can be anything you choose, whether it's by looks, design, purpose, abilities... you name it.

I have attempted nearly 90 different vehicles and while many, many many new modded stuff comes around, there is still one which "stands closest in my heart".

RB4 Time Attack Spec: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/95955 shown here.

I simply like fast cars, and this vehicle fits and feels pretty good "all-rounder". Technical, Rallying, or just Oval or even pure speed. I choose this.

NOTE: No hate and disagreements shall be shown here. It is just pure matter of taste and it is individual for each one.
I dont know why, but i like drifting diesel cars so FZ30D is perfect for me hah
Its oddly satisfying to drive around with the LCT3000 truck. Even though it could be longer its just about long enough.
It might not be the best looking or most realistic, something might be even very off because of LFS' limitations, but XFG WRC feels very good as a WRC of the past era. The power, acceleration, braking, cornering, grip, it's all tweaked well together and it's fun to drive.

There are better mods around, but this one really got me.
#5 - FIZ
Best looking overall car: ACOSTA STARLIN (Lancia Stratos)
This is a masterpiece from the original creators to the Flame LFS porting.
Unfortunately there is no real rally track on LFS, those rallycross tracks are not really fine, also quite hard to setup for gp tracks.

I like a lot the almost-same-spec but different cars, usually made by the same author, like:
- MRG V8 GTR and LSV 12 GTR
- FT1R and FT28R (freaking amazing)
- VFI-9 and VKI-6
Quote from FIZ :Best looking overall car: ACOSTA STARLIN (Lancia Stratos)
This is a masterpiece from the original creators to the Flame LFS porting.
Unfortunately there is no real rally track on LFS, those rallycross tracks are not really fine, also quite hard to setup for gp tracks.

I like a lot the almost-same-spec but different cars, usually made by the same author, like:
- MRG V8 GTR and LSV 12 GTR
- FT1R and FT28R (freaking amazing)
- VFI-9 and VKI-6

I guess you really didn't read the topic Big grin

"Please select the only ultimate one."

Nothing more... nothing less.
For me
XFG GTI Rally https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/69B052

It's easy to drive, fast if you want and is so much fun to drive.
It can also be anything you want. What that will be depends only about setup which you create (rally car, race car, fun car etc... - maybe not proper drift car because its AWD)
Phisics are based on real rally cars data that's why its so good.
Maybe exterior is only 3-4/5 (WRC from Chyrion still blows my mind on this area)
But if you want feel how modern rally car can drive you should try it.
The Cammera 730 Turbo is amazing! Looks great, feels great, rewarding...
Absolutely without a doubt: ROSSI (Which just got removed?!)

That car didn't have only that precious look of classic cars, but also it's one of the sports classic cars to be tremendously fast, at least in LFS (barely reaching 320km/h) and it's handling is very fun to drive, you feel the rear weight meaning you have to be careful with steering the car and accelerating carefully.

I didn't get a change to drive it a lot since I was driving a lot in TC with other cars gaining money to buy it. And when I finally did it, the next day, the car is gone...

I love Ferraris and I hope this car returns because it is just a beauty to drive it.
Imo P4 ATN 2017 is amazing

So, what's your ultimate favorite modded vehicle?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG