JDM80 JZ
(16 posts, started )
JDM80 JZ
Vehicle mod: JDM80 JZ
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/34CBA0

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :JDM Car with original 2JZ engine

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :You know what? This will decimate all, after, you put about fifteen grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
is that a [redacted]?!?!
Thanks for this, I appreciate the work you did for the interior!
Love the car, but definitely spotting issues.

There are some bad normals or other graphical issues with the wiper blades, and you can see under the hood and straight through to the road from driver position.

Probably the worst thing from a technical standpoint is that braking for pretty much any corner causes my wheel to jump about with force feedback spikes; not sure what that could be.

And then on a much more minor note, the fact that the shift knob is from an automatic is a bit odd but doesn't really affect anything.
Quote from Zopiac :Love the car, but definitely spotting issues.

There are some bad normals or other graphical issues with the wiper blades, and you can see under the hood and straight through to the road from driver position.

Probably the worst thing from a technical standpoint is that braking for pretty much any corner causes my wheel to jump about with force feedback spikes; not sure what that could be.

And then on a much more minor note, the fact that the shift knob is from an automatic is a bit odd but doesn't really affect anything.

thanks for the review, as soon as possible i'll check these issues to update, maybe i'll change the 3D gear knob.
Suspension feels very strange, somehow doesnt feel right at all for this car. Also suffers from disappearing front tyres when going high on ride height. Lowest possible suspension setting seems oddly high. Think engine and sound is decent, car looks good, but suspension is just.. to be blunt, garbage. Why does the front get more negative camber the higher you make it?
Quote from fatalunfair :Suspension feels very strange, somehow doesnt feel right at all for this car. Also suffers from disappearing front tyres when going high on ride height. Lowest possible suspension setting seems oddly high. Think engine and sound is decent, car looks good, but suspension is just.. to be blunt, garbage. Why does the front get more negative camber the higher you make it?

This is a feature of the double wishbone suspension, I did the same comparison with Assetto Corsa's Supra to copy some suspension data.

Observe camber when the suspension is raised.

Attached images
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.01.05 - 08.01.48.82.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.01.05 - 08.02.06.16.png
The stock supra in Assetto Corsa doesn't even allow you to alter the suspension so it was propably never meant to be edited resulting in some pretty unrealistic results.
Make sure to simulate a turbo about the size of a basketball and running a very laggy 100 psi of boost.

BEEG TURBOH BETER DURR HEY
Quote from fatalunfair :The stock supra in Assetto Corsa doesn't even allow you to alter the suspension so it was propably never meant to be edited resulting in some pretty unrealistic results.

I put the height adjustment in Supra's setup.ini to be able to check the movement with the lowest or highest suspension in Assetto Corsa, the real car probably has the stops to not let the suspension go that far.

What happens is that I didn't quite understand how to put the suspension stops on the LFS, so as not to let the wheel move so much and this movement happens, in my real car when I lift the hydraulic jack, the same thing happens with the camber that happens with this Supra, in case I have a Chevette (Shark C), it has the same front suspension system.
Quote from jayhawk :Make sure to simulate a turbo about the size of a basketball and running a very laggy 100 psi of boost.

BEEG TURBOH BETER DURR HEY

I'll make a more powerful version in the future, but I need to make some corrections to this original to use as a base for the project.
Quote from henricat2006 :I put the height adjustment in Supra's setup.ini to be able to check the movement with the lowest or highest suspension in Assetto Corsa, the real car probably has the stops to not let the suspension go that far.

What happens is that I didn't quite understand how to put the suspension stops on the LFS, so as not to let the wheel move so much and this movement happens, in my real car when I lift the hydraulic jack, the same thing happens with the camber that happens with this Supra, in case I have a Chevette (Shark C), it has the same front suspension system.

https://youtu.be/MARc96t-TdA?t=543

Looks very closely to the front tyre. It changes slightly towards POSITIVE, maybe a degree or two. Your car goes from ~-1 degree to -12 degrees.
it needs some kind of fictional badge in front.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :it needs some kind of fictional badge in front.

Maybe I'll use the LFS logo, I'll do a test to see how it looks.
Quote from henricat2006 :Maybe I'll use the LFS logo, I'll do a test to see how it looks.

Excellent! Perhaps ever so slightly bigger and i'd call it as perfection! or perhaps scale a bit like it is more like ellipse ( like the real life counterpart, hehe )

Whatever the case, it really fits there! it belongs there!
Voce pode mudar os pontos da suspensao dianteira? acho que ficou meio "curta" e fica meio estranho em situacoes especificas.

Baseado em o que eu ja fiz, o remedio iria ser abaixar o upper and lower pivot um trisquinho e aumentar os "bracos" um pouco

Primeira foto do Dorito, segunda o JDMZ80 pra referencia
Attached images
Rxsusp.jpg
Suprasusp.jpg

JDM80 JZ
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG