Quote :Lightweight hatchback Racer!

Now Public! Car is matched in Bhp/Ton to Rubies Vki-6

- Built 1.6L High revving Engine
- 5 speed with optional limited Slip Differential
- Rev limit increased to 9500rpm
- Stripped/Gutted interior
- 4 Real Transmission Gear set choices

-----------------------------------------
Huge Thanks to Skip for allowing me to convert his EA-T 3D Model over so we can enjoy it in Live For Speed.
Shoutout to Ricardo Maravilha, Owner of RMRedline for showing his interest and support towards the mod.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - BeNoM
A proper Kanjo racer, good stuff! The dash is cool as well, good stuff Smile
Excellent!
Nice mod. Thanks!
This car needs road super and not slick tyres
#6 - BeNoM
Quote from NumberTwo :This car needs road super and not slick tyres

Kanjo run semi-slicks, so having both would be the way to go.
Quote from NumberTwo :This car needs road super and not slick tyres

I only allowed R4's as semi-slicks / aggressive race tires are commonly used when they race these cars on track or loop racing Wink Wink
really love to drive this car ! i imagine organize competition with
but with Road tyres! Slicks removes lot of fun.

perfect with Road -super.
great job, i give STARS !
I love that car but why fixed to right?
Quote from NENE87 :I love that car but why fixed to right?

Japanese car, Also i dont want the gauges to flip.
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Japanese car, Also i dont want the gauges to flip.

You just need to use U_ prefix in material name to avoid flipping gauges, take a look how default LFS car gauges work.
Quote from ahromenko :You just need to use U_ prefix in material name to avoid flipping gauges, take a look how default LFS car gauges work.

I made a fake red-line so you can over rev the car to beyond 6-7k up to 9k. I dont want the gauges to flip in general not mirroring the gauges since it would break that effect. If i do mirror the gauges and mirror the fake redline it might work tho...
On friday, the car was used in Piranmoto event and the clutch seemed to be made of butter - melted very easily. Could be made more durable perhaps?
Quote from Kid222 :On friday, the car was used in Piranmoto event and the clutch seemed to be made of butter - melted very easily. Could be made more durable perhaps?

The thing is, there really isn't a clutch strength slider in the editor.

I've driven 6+ car races in this car and I haven't heard of a clutch problem in my experience. Definitely recommend lifting off the gas to shift like any normal road car.
I do lift, but the clutch seems to have issue regardless. It's mostly visible on bumpy tracks, where the car jumps around and the clutch can heat up anyway.

But if it isn't fixable, it's gotta be that way i guess.
Nice mod!
Wonderful to drive. Looks like the pedals were moved at one point and the old pedal arms weren't removed, though. I can agree that the clutch can get a bit more toasty than I'm used to from other road cars but it's as you say - it's not as if there is a way to remedy that with a click of a button in the editor. At least not that I'm aware of.
Quote from Zopiac :Wonderful to drive. Looks like the pedals were moved at one point and the old pedal arms weren't removed, though. I can agree that the clutch can get a bit more toasty than I'm used to from other road cars but it's as you say - it's not as if there is a way to remedy that with a click of a button in the editor. At least not that I'm aware of.

Will fix the pedals lol and about the clutch, there isn't a upgraded clutch option available... Frown We have a racing league where its been uncommon for the clutch to go as Popnloch said. But if you're hard on it and youre really sloppy with the shifts it will start to burn, its a high rpm motor so it kills itself after that very quick. You can watch your clutch wear in the F9 menu while in-game.
The mods seems to be popular. The car is good looking, but the FFB feels extremely strange to me. At slow speed it wants to turn more. Sometimes with strange caster setting or strange front settings this happens...
I could not find or tweak a setup to enjoy it.
I think I see what loopingz is saying. My wheel seems to want to "stick" in a position when driving at low speeds. Increasing caster helps a bit but it still feels funny. Makes casually roaming streets feel odd.

Also there are a bunch of tiny visual gaps all along the door windows and where the side mirrors attach -- for the latter I think rebuilding and simplifying the interior mesh of that triangular area would make sense. From outside there's also something odd going on with the door lock, as well as some gaps along the side mirror units.
In regards of the steering at low speeds, it felt like a non assistant steering.

This car is amazing to drive, it is one of my favourite.
#22 - R-to
Quote from R-to :Jake_Blasted make this car for the SUPERstock Touring 2022 championship! It will be used on GRIP Masters - SsT 24/7 server.

CAR BUILDING RULES:
https://www.gripmasters.fi/superstock-touring-sst

I was going to do that, but the weight / power requirements dont fit the car well.

Im currently building a celica GT to enter into the series. Smile Smile
#24 - R-to
Yeah, i know that this is under weight, but do it anyway! More fun in the server because we have huge varation off touring cars what we can use and race together! Smile
Quote from R-to :Yeah, i know that this is under weight, but do it anyway! More fun in the server because we have huge varation off touring cars what we can use and race together! Smile

Im planning on entering the Celica GT as it fits the requirements much better, but I'm not going to use the civic sorry. 1300kg is just way to much, really ruins the whole fun of a civic.

VFI-9
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG