The online racing simulator
Nissan Sil80
(56 posts, started )
A huge update is coming to sileighty.
Rebild the stock body: add stock OEM bumper, spoiler changed to more stock OEM looking, rear bumper changed a bit too.
Separate RB spoiler and bodykit + splitters in one configuration, and add 2 more new body kits BN Sports and Origin Labo.

Eventually 4 configurations: Stock OEM, RB, BN Sports, and Origin Labo.

And change tires, engine sound, rims, suspension, etc.

Attached images
Sileighty1.JPG
Sileighty2.JPG
Sileighty3.JPG
Sileighty4.JPG
Sileighty5.JPG
can't wait to see, gratz on this work, awesome!
#28 - CV95
Amazing, your mod is my favorite so far. Keep the good work!
Update posted!
Changed stock look. Do you know where it is from that blue look? hint in attachments
Try this and let me know how you like it.

Added 3 new configurations: BN Sport Kit

Rocket bunny Kit

Origin Labo Kit

And changed: steering lock to 1080, engine power and sound, suspension, lights, more wide wheels, and add more default setups with new configurations, and more default colors.
Attached images
lfs_00000020.jpg
lfs_00000019.jpg
lfs_00000018.jpg
lfs_00000017.jpg
lfs_00000016.jpg
Снимок1111.PNG
lfs_00000021.jpg
Any support for left wheel users? Smile Can't drive with wheel in a glove box.
Quote from ArchLord :Any support for left wheel users? Smile Can't drive with wheel in a glove box.

I haven't figured out how to do it yet, but I'll try
Fantastic modelling, good job.

- it only shows 40° steering angle in setup
- I think 600hp is too much for LFS, around 350hp is fun I think
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Fantastic modelling, good job.

- it only shows 40° steering angle in setup
- I think 600hp is too much for LFS, around 350hp is fun I think

Published update to 55°, different suspension for more comfortable drifting, rear wheels to 265 wide, front to 245.
Engine power can be adjusted on the info tab.
-
(VladM) DELETED by VladM : I was drunk, sorry
Yeah, open diff on a 600hp car is weird. I made a quick drift setup which handles much better if you want, also intake restricted to around 380hp
Attached files
284E1F_drf.set - 132 B - 271 views
Appreciate for a great mod.

I thought [Stock Cruise] and [RB Kit Race] were a bit extreme,
therefore I've made some S13ish settings and I'll leave them here.
Attached files
284E1F_i_Race_S_5.set - 132 B - 282 views
N.S80_i_Cruise_5.set - 132 B - 244 views
Thank you all for the feedback, I will do an update based on yours setups and make power around of 400hp. I just wanted the car to be competitive with other S-series cars uploaded in LFS. And add other small fixes such as button textures and some materials.

I just have an idea for other mod (Nissan 400z) and I will be streaming live that weekend whole process of creation of that mod, from finding references and 3d modeling in blender to uploading on site.

if you are interested here is my channel where I will stream here - https://www.youtube.com/c/AlexeyDesign
I will start streaming on Saturday afternoon.
Project thread - https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/96117
Attached images
nissan-z-proto-u-s-3-1626450456.jpg
Personally, I also like drifting monsters with 600 hp, so I understand your decision too.
However, in that case, it might not be a bad idea idea to offer a choice of slick tires and downforce for Racing setup.

Especially with the downforce, current version generates lot of lift.
It's Realistic as old tuning car, but most people will confused.

can't wait to see update and new project. Many thanks.
Update published
Added fuel cap, fixed RB front bumper, engine changed to 426hp, changed default setups.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :I haven't figured out how to do it yet, but I'll try

in tri mode press "l.r.swap", select triangles and then in upper right corner choose if it may be "static" or "swap"
Attached images
LFS_EDITOR_2021-12-03_23-30-17.png
Top job on the modelling, looking forward to any future cars you create
I'm trying to make better suspension setting, but there are a few things I want to confirm.
I'm wondering if the downforce, weight and weight distribution settings are what you had in mind.

The downforce, (as I mentioned earlier, )creates a force that lifts and the car makes unstable at high speeds.

For weight and weight distribution, see
N.S80(Ver.8 ) 1230kg F:49.8 R:50.2
180SX 1210kg F:53.2 R46.8
S13 1120kg F:54.2 R:45.8
I'm not expert, but
I think about 1180kg F:52 R:48 is a more reasonable value.

If the current setting is by design, that's OK!
For reference, I have attached the setting currently testing, with 100 kg weight at the front to reduce the effect of lift and weight distribution.
Attached files
284E1F_i_Drift 3.set - 132 B - 257 views
284E1F_i_Race_S 10.set - 132 B - 231 views
284E1F_i_Cruise 6.set - 132 B - 231 views
284E1F_i_Race_R3 1.set - 132 B - 229 views
Update posted.
Added: new rims, swap side.
Changed: aerodynamics, default setups.
A bit mesh fixes. A bit of materials change.
Update posted. Edited Rims a bit, changed the engine, changed weight balance, changed default setups.
Update posted:
Added Skin ID, and templates.
Added 2 Skins.
Edited Suspension.
Edited Engine sound.

Attached images
lfs_00000035.jpg
lfs_00000031.jpg
Here is all templates for skin. The difference in bodykits.
N.S80 Stock
N.S80_Origin Labo
N.S80 BN Sports
N.S80 RB
N.S80 Skin All (all in overlay)
Attached images
N.S80 Skin All.png
N.S80 RB.png
N.S80 BN Sports.png
N.S80 Stock.png
N.S80_Origin Labo.png
Physics have improved significantly! However, 7.2 caster angle makes the wheel pretty heavy compared to most. Brakes feel a bit weak (1300Nm is where I have been putting my setups) and the new engine sound is clipping quite a bit.

Dashboard has a few oddities like the second gear display that's cut off on the right (the main one in the centre could be moved to the left a bit too; feels cramped against the tach) as well as indicators on the top and left side.

It's getting more fun to drive, though, that's for sure.
I tried to take into account all your wishes. It was a hard and long job. I did the improved physics, did the templates and the skin, add to swap side, and much more. I made a mod for everyone, although some mod makers make mods for private.

⚠But now I will have a request for all of you.
In order for the mod to appear in the "approved" as soon as possible, go to the mod page and put all the ratings. Of course, I will be grateful to you if you consider it necessary to put 5 Star. It is ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT to rate for the animation, as apparently, they are not enough for the approval.
https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/284E1F?information❗
I think it will be convenient for you to find the mod in the LFS without clicking on any tabs if you like that mod.

The fact is that the approval depends on the algorithm, which is calculated from the amount and higher of the rating. And because this rating category was added last amount the rating for animation is very low.
I was wrong when I said that it depends on the automatic algorithm, but still having enough rating is quite important.
The setup with slicks on is easily flippable Shrug I think that is a thing preventing this mod from being approved.

https://streamable.com/yyamws
Quote from Flame CZE :The setup with slicks on is easily flippable Shrug I think that is a thing preventing this mod from being approved.

https://streamable.com/yyamws

I fix it.
Btw ill could do flip nonmoded XFR on slicks R2 when I have max stiffness and max ride height.

Nissan Sil80
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG