#1 - Rubie
DORITO-GTO
Vehicle mod: DORITO-GTO
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/80D0BD

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Trilange boi brap brap

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :powered by dorito

if you have cool fzgtr setups it feels good, you just need to change a little bit.

only real mens handle it

Thanks "martin18" for making sound and engine.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
RX option like GTR can be added for drifting
i like the car
Very fast but seems to be pretty understeery. Also has massive negative cambers so need to go in to positive camber in setup, comparatively other GTR would run around -2 or -2.5 camber in setup, this needs to be +0.5 ish it seems.
#4 - AEF
I don't understand... 2.6L 600BHP with naturally aspirated engine? However, nice mod!
It's a rotary in real life if that helps.
Quote from AEF :I don't understand... 2.6L 600BHP with naturally aspirated engine? However, nice mod!

Rotary engine, Dorito Powa!! 4 rotorSmile
Quote from AEF :I don't understand... 2.6L 600BHP with naturally aspirated engine? However, nice mod!

I made this engine and sound, look up 1990 RX7 GTO and tell me if those specs don’t match or if the sound doesn’t match. Sadly we don’t have Rotary engines yet, but we got inline 4 with 2 stroke available 🤣
-
(Lewis Hamilton 1) DELETED by Lewis Hamilton 1 : Unauthorised can be downloaded insim offline only
Currently one of my favourites, I just love rotary powered cars cars....well rotary everything!

I hope someone makes Rob Dahms 3 Rotor RX7 and his bonkers 4 Rotor RX7.....wink wink
So far the only issue I have with this mod is that I can't see out the mirrors terribly well. The left isn't so bad, and the rearview is only a problem because I set my view lower than default (as is the case in many LFS cars as well), but the right mirror in particular is pretty much useless.
Attached images
doritoGTOmirror.png
Yeah, readjusting right side mirror and it is good to go
Quote from Zopiac :So far the only issue I have with this mod is that I can't see out the mirrors terribly well. The left isn't so bad, and the rearview is only a problem because I set my view lower than default (as is the case in many LFS cars as well), but the right mirror in particular is pretty much useless.

i tired fix rearview mirror, i dont have any vr so i cant test it. i fixed right mirror. when you have free time can you try it and feedback me ?
after a crash I got strange looking damage. It stayed like that after shift+r but was fixed after going to garage screen.
Attached images
lfs_00000055.jpg
Really not sure if it's a bug of the mod or LFS itself, therefore I post it here and in a bug report as well:

There is a weird skin mirroring anomaly when I select the blue/white pre-made skin for the DORITO-GTO (second colour preset):

Right when I join the server and choose the car, start turning it still in the Garage screen, the left side of the car has the Dorito logo mirrored. However, once I joined the track and check it out on-track, it's correct. If I check it in garage again after that, it's correct there as well. It remains good, until I rejoin server and check it in Garage again.
Demo video: https://streamable.com/6srm1r
I've now found out why this bug comes up. It can be fixed very easily by setting the top / front / rear triangles correctly in LOD2. At the moment, they are all set to the side mapping and this causes a problem.

The full description and explanation screenshots are here, in the thread for the MRG V8 which had the same bug:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1985581#post1985581
Quote from Scawen :I've now found out why this bug comes up. It can be fixed very easily by setting the top / front / rear triangles correctly in LOD2. At the moment, they are all set to the side mapping and this causes a problem.

The full description and explanation screenshots are here, in the thread for the MRG V8 which had the same bug:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1985581#post1985581

Yeah its worked, Thanks. Thumbs up
Hello, nice job done on this. Any chance to allow us the use of Road Super at least ?

We added this mod to our [DS] Driver Seat servers and as there are offroad parts sometimes,

it would help people a lot to manage those. Thanks in advance, P V L. Wave
Quote from P V L :
Hello, nice job done on this. Any chance to allow us the use of Road Super at least ?

We added this mod to our [DS] Driver Seat servers and as there are offroad parts sometimes,

it would help people a lot to manage those. Thanks in advance, P V L. Wave

sure, Road Super added
Thanks, really nice. Wave

DORITO-GTO
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG