The online racing simulator
Not a mod bug, but when you go to shift+U mode in W34, the "more" button doesn't work (and the others as well).
-
(Isaac68EA) DELETED by Isaac68EA : wrong place
Quote from RKoots :You can roll during pitstop with electric car (e-challenger)

Thanks for the report, but I'm not really sure what you mean or how to reproduce it.

Quote from Kid222 :Not a mod bug, but when you go to shift+U mode in W34, the "more" button doesn't work (and the others as well).

Don't know how to reproduce this. I've gone in game, entered free view and this button does work. I wonder what you do in advance to get to a state where the buttons don't work?
RB4 Steering wheel is not connected
Good afternoon Gentlemen, I used all my Weekly Unlocks from my Account with Username: LucasCamp, would you be able to reset them for me?
Thanks!
Quote from Lucascamp :Good afternoon Gentlemen, I used all my Weekly Unlocks from my Account with Username: LucasCamp, would you be able to reset them for me?
Thanks!

That is done.

Please people, do use the technical support system if you have run out of unlocks.
Quote from Scawen :
Don't know how to reproduce this. I've gone in game, entered free view and this button does work. I wonder what you do in advance to get to a state where the buttons don't work?

Can't really tell, but most probably it was when i was playing around with custom cameras and it didn't work. Quit and started the game and it started working again.
Quote from Scawen :Thanks for the report, but I'm not really sure what you mean or how to reproduce it.

https://streamable.com/q1opcj Im in multiplayer. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Maybe try joining in a modded car and then testing.

Edit afterfurther testing cant find anything that seemes to cause it to not work. Its really random. sometimes the button works sometimes not. But after it starts working. going to pits and rejoining can break it again.
Thanks. That is in fact when the server has placed InSim buttons in the so-called "recommended area". When it does so, LFS tries to avoid adding buttons that would go in that recommended area, as they could conflict with InSim buttons. It's not a perfect system (doesn't do a thorough analysis) but it's nothing new and no priority at the moment. But thanks for the reproduction! Smile
I got multiple "could not create ther render target texture" messages when open LFS editor. The message didn't go off, no matter what I do.
Clean install, both LFS and Editor
Has that worked at all, and the bug has now appeared? Or has this happened ever since you installed it?

Have you tried restarting the computer? I'm saying that in case there is some kind of Direct3D error.
Where do we report bugs regarding mods themselfes? Though this might be bug in LFS.

When you do a pit stop with a kart, you can drive while having work done. Go out with a kart on track, make pit crew change tyres, add fuel (to make the pit stop longer) and just start driving after starting the pit stop.
Thanks, wonder if that's related to "You can roll during pitstop with electric car (e-challenger)"
I think here is a suitable place for that bug, added to my notes along with the others. Smile
Quote from Scawen :Thanks, wonder if that's related to "You can roll during pitstop with electric car (e-challenger)"
I think here is a suitable place for that bug, added to my notes along with the others. Smile

Yes, it is. My london just a bit bad, sorry.
Error Entering
I'm having problems booting version 6 v3 a message is appearing [could load not humans]
Attached images
Captura de tela 2021-11-07 182554.png
can someone reset my weekly unlocks? i use all with update haha
user: Novais20
hi i would like to reset my unlocks please Frown
user: l_gui
-
(thegamer147) DELETED by thegamer147
Quote from Scawen :Has that worked at all, and the bug has now appeared? Or has this happened ever since you installed it?

Have you tried restarting the computer? I'm saying that in case there is some kind of Direct3D error.

It seems to be some sort of D3D or graphics error, related to my computer. Tested on another one and works Ok. Thanks.

PS: Now I ran out of unlocks. It's possible to reset them?
y it still said skin not found even I made it?
Attached images
擷取.JPG
Quote from scania :y it still said skin not found even I made it?

I think that image is of your LFS game folder, but the skin must be in: LFS_EDITOR\data\skins (so it can be exported from the editor)
fixed, deled plz
Attached images
擷取.JPG
fixed, deled plz
This thread is closed

Cleanup - bugs fixed / problems solved
(405 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG