The online racing simulator
The RIP Thread
(405 posts, started )
So sorry to hear that, mate Frown
Quote from sermilan :So sorry to hear that, mate Frown

Thank you, stay well my friend and same for everyone else

Sad to hear about sterling moss dying yesterday,legend
Two amazing musical talents have died this week, Florian Schneider from Kraftwerk and Dave Greenfield from The Stranglers Frown
Ennio Morricone (Composer and conductor)
1928-2020
Not someone famous but someone who was very important and a genuine decent guy and best mate for 20 years, RIP Paul Wilson aka The big Friendly Giant. life will never feel the same

You would've loved this, i think we had done you proud

Eddie Van Halen, One of the worlds great guitarist died today after more than a decades long fight with throat cancer.

The man will be missed, the music will live on.
Quote from AtomAnt :Eddie Van Halen, One of the worlds great guitarist died today after more than a decades long fight with throat cancer.

The man will be missed, the music will live on.

Sad news, loved his music and his life made an interested read also
Rip rip
Sean Connery "Bond,James Bond"
An awesome career and many brilliant movies. Thank you for your life's work.
-
(bishtop) DELETED by bishtop
yes ... sad news...
Frank Williams
1942-2021

R.I.P. Marvin Lee Aday,

Meat Loaf, the heavyweight rock superstar loved by millions for his "Bat Out of Hell" album and for such theatrical, dark-hearted anthems as "Paradise By the Dashboard Light," "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad," and "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)," has died. He was 74.

Some of the best driving around music ever.

Ant
Internet Explorer
1995-2022

Quote from Lotesdelere :Internet Explorer
1995-2022

They can't spy on you effectively and sell your identity unless you use their new browser Taped Shut
Does Microsoft even need a browser to spy on you? Having new-ish Windows OS is already enough to know everything about you. Shrug
Quote from Eclipsed :Does Microsoft even need a browser to spy on you? Having new-ish Windows OS is already enough to know everything about you. Shrug

Don't ever log in. If you're going to use Win 11, ask me how to avoid the Microsoft ID. Wink
Or maybe you already know Smile
I'm still on Win7. That should end discussions here I guess. Big grin
RIP to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
https://youtu.be/SO1Wm6S9MlE

96 is a good innings but I personally have a bit of an issue with people being born into a position.

Hopefully Charles part 3 will do something about Andrew.
It's all in the Family....

We are still part of the Commonwealth and we even get a holiday so......

It's a bit generational, so from my generation. (1977) Na-na
https://youtu.be/g-38GX2YQig

"The song reached No. 1 on the NME charts in the United Kingdom, and made it to No. 2 on the official UK Singles Chart as used by the BBC. This led to accusations by some that the charts had been "fixed" to prevent the song from reaching No. 1."

And before the "Woke" "Thought Police" want to ban me...
https://deadline.com/2022/09/john-lydon-johnny-rotten-queen-elizabeth-tribute-god-save-the-queen-1235113117/

“Rest in Peace Queen Elizabeth II,” Lydon wrote on his website and in a tweet. “Send her victorious.” He accompanied the message with a classic Cecil Beaton portrait of the Queen, sans the safety pin piercing that became an iconic punk image.
Quote from Racer X NZ :https://youtu.be/SO1Wm6S9MlE

96 is a good innings but I personally have a bit of an issue with people being born into a position.

Hopefully Charles part 3 will do something about Andrew.
It's all in the Family....

We are still part of the Commonwealth and we even get a holiday so......

I agree about Andrew, we're brought up with the notion to lead by example and with Andrew getting away with what he did it gives of the wrong example.

Enjoy your bank holiday/day of work Thumbs up
Quote from bishtop :I agree about Andrew, we're brought up with the notion to lead by example and with Andrew getting away with what he did it gives of the wrong example.

Enjoy your bank holiday/day of work Thumbs up

I don't think anything will change in Andrew if he doesn't want it to.
**** the monarchy.
Quote from RiderJake :I don't think anything will change in Andrew if he doesn't want it to.

Yeah, Right....

It's his past behavior that's really the issue here, and as he's 63 that's a long track record.
-
(Erin0110) DELETED by Scawen : spam

The RIP Thread
(405 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG