The online racing simulator
I have a doubt
(37 posts, started )
Hope we can see new photos and videos this month. Because there is no sound for 2 months
Quote from Mikus1212 :Project cars series is kinda arcade.

If the devs still worked for EA they would've called it NFS Shift 3 for sure.
Everything you write DK is just time wasted as none reads nor replies to you. Just quit the dreaming part of your approach towards LFS and be real.
I read his posts and there are some good ideas too. Smile
Quote from DReyes03 :Many users come to the forum to talk about this and do not pay attention to it.

We have a large community of sleeping dragsters. Plus, this could make lfs more fun - the cruise also needs it to set up 1/4 mile zones with auto-alignment and race time. "1/4 of mille"

i know that community
in brazil have another with 9.000

but a big part is crack users / lfspro and have a new cracked servers called lfsteam

this literally for nothing on the oficial community.
-
(DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
-
(DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
-
(killmeimgod) DELETED by killmeimgod
And what is that going to change?
off//
Half-Life Alyx is out now and it's epic Big grin -

I think when LFS is finally on Steam will receive ~the same amount of positive reviews. ^^
Quote from Evolution_R :off//
Half-Life Alyx is out now and it's epic Big grin -

I think when LFS is finally on Steam will receive ~the same amount of positive reviews. ^^

Unless plebs take over and flood the reviews with thumb down for bad graphics and lack of content Big grin
After the graphics & physics updates with added content.*
-
(BerdyGaming) DELETED by Scawen : Please, stay polite. We are working hard.
Quote from Scawen :"look forward to having a go when it's ready". For us, it's a long project that we enjoy working on and are trying to make as good as we can.

I'm definitely in this camp. I must confess I have not loaded up LFS for a long time but I got my S3 licence as soon as I noticed it was available to support the developers. I got much more value out of this sim than the cost to me. Many fond memories, the kind of which I have not been able to adequately replace with any sim since, even though there are sims at this moment that occupy my spare time that LFS used to. It is always on my harddrive although not often up to date, but I do now and then check in here to see what's going on :-)

Really looking forward to seeing ongoing work coming to fruition.

Edit: Just an FYI I am here because of the reddit post and gave it an immediate updoot for visibility.
Quote from ORION :I'd say a lot of people stopped racing in LFS because they grew old and gray, got kids, got jobs, and simply don't have the time anymore! Big grin

First off, Happy 17th year in LFS ORION (Apr 4 2003)

I am still here also, granddaughter graduates high school this year. My on track racing slowed down after I destroyed my right elbow in 2016, but with this self isolation in place I think it's time to dust off da wheel and add another senior citizen to the track.

So when is this new update/car/track/tires...lol.

SCCC|Ant

Long live the "South City Cab Company"
Quote from Scawen :Hi, sorry but we don't give release date estimates. We've tried in the past but it always goes wrong. Things are coming along though, we are working hard.

For some people it's "too little too late" and for others it's "look forward to having a go when it's ready". For us, it's a long project that we enjoy working on and are trying to make as good as we can.

He answered.

That's a Dev eh!

I have a doubt
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG