The online racing simulator
What to do?
(44 posts, started )

Poll : What to do?

Pay about now and use some of my parent's money
Get good grades and earn my reward
Wait until Chirstmas, get S2 then
Quote from Dumpy :Please add poll option:
Pull all teeth with pliers, buy S2 with tooth fairy money.

You don't need teeth to drive.

The tooth fairy doesn't exist.

Everyone knows it's a molar goblin
Quote from Captain Slow :i know i dont go outside very often but what do you expect living at tow law?

That's a fair point. If I lived in Tow Law I wouldn't bother going outside very often either.
#29 - Smax
Quote from tristancliffe :The tooth fairy doesn't exist.

You clearly need to remove the friendly cuddly person star from your avatar, you evil wicked man. I'll bet you tell all the little children there's no Santa Claus too.
/puts fingers in ears and shouts la la la
Quote from Smax :You clearly need to remove the friendly cuddly person star from your avatar, you evil wicked man. I'll bet you tell all the little children there's no Santa Claus too.

What do you mean there is no Santa?
Start playing pro poker, with the few bucks, or catch Bin Laden, he`s worth a dime. But you could also give bush to Bin, he pays the same amount in reward.

Which one would the world miss the most ?

Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......Thinking......

ARGHHH !
Forget about it - OK !!

EDIT :

I saw an old show with David Letterman. He showed a clip of Bush telling a man to loose his sunglasses, because the sun was not shining.
That man was blind !?

Is this a real story ?
Quote from Captain Slow :yes i did. just you where to busy shooting innocent little bunny rabits to notice. i know i dont go outside very often but what do you expect living at tow law?

navigation, search
Tow Law is a village and civil parish in the Wear Valley district of County Durham, in England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 1,952. It is situated a few miles to the south of Consett. Tow Law Town football team are based in the village. The village constituted an urban district from 1894 until 1974. The village is mentioned in the Mark Knopfler song Hill Farmer's Blues from his The Ragpicker's Dream album.

Just so we all know what you mean, nearly as quiet as Houghton -Le -Spring where I spent 3 mths on tour
Quote from ShannonN :navigation, search
Tow Law is a village and civil parish in the Wear Valley district of County Durham, in England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 1,952. It is situated a few miles to the south of Consett. Tow Law Town football team are based in the village. The village constituted an urban district from 1894 until 1974. The village is mentioned in the Mark Knopfler song Hill Farmer's Blues from his The Ragpicker's Dream album.

Just so we all know what you mean, nearly as quiet as Houghton -Le -Spring where I spent 3 mths on tour

can i add tow law football team once played at wembley stadium? and we have 6 windmills and a mass burial site left over off when foot and mouth was around. and the water smells funny.
Quote from STROBE :That's a fair point. If I lived in Tow Law I wouldn't bother going outside very often either.

you know where it is?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
oops, this has gone well o/t. Shall we move to the O/T forum?
Quote :Unfortunately so,

why does everyone i know that doesnt live hear have this veiw on it?
Put on some shabby clothes, go to the poshest street in your home town, sit down with a sad face, next to a sign that says:
"I have no money to buy an S2 license. Please help!"

Maybe some rich LFS fan will walk by and save you.
Quote from wsinda :Put on some shabby clothes, go to the poshest street in your home town, sit down with a sad face, next to a sign that says:
"I have no money to buy an S2 license. Please help!"

Maybe some rich LFS fan will walk by and save you.

LOL !
If I were you i'd try and get it as quick as possible because it's great. So try as hard as you can to get the remaining money off your parents. Then buy with credit card if your allowed because you can play it about a minute later.
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Well, I did do chores but I never got jackshiz...

Sure you do get stuff for your choresillepall . Lets see...
A place to sleep
A bed
A pillow
Food... lots and lots of food
Free cable TV
Rides to the park or baseball game
I bet your parents even let you take showers at their place
Laundry service (or maybe just access to a free washer machine)
Need I go on?

Suck it up. You get everything else for free. Do some extra chores. Ask Dad if he will pay you $5 or $10 bucks to wash the cars (do a good job). Or maybe Mom will pay you to clean the bathrooms (everybody hates that job [especially if you have a little brother with bad aim]). In other words, earn it, and you will enjoy it that much more and maybe you will impress your Dad
Quote from Hallen :Sure you do get stuff for your choresillepall . Lets see...
A place to sleep
A bed
A pillow
Food... lots and lots of food
Free cable TV
Rides to the park or baseball game
I bet your parents even let you take showers at their place
Laundry service (or maybe just access to a free washer machine)
Need I go on?

Suck it up. You get everything else for free. Do some extra chores. Ask Dad if he will pay you $5 or $10 bucks to wash the cars (do a good job). Or maybe Mom will pay you to clean the bathrooms (everybody hates that job [especially if you have a little brother with bad aim]). In other words, earn it, and you will enjoy it that much more and maybe you will impress your Dad

I said something a long those lines to my little sister because not only did she want a new PC and laptop, but she wanted me to foot the bill. Because "I have money and she never gets any". She got so arsey so fast it was funny. With the exception of two bits of hardware, I funded my geekery addiction. Which also means I take better care of it because people who live on handouts don't give a shit.

And heres a tip to anyone with a little sister. Never let her loan your laptop. Two days after she took it, it ended up on the floor like everything else and being burried in trash just waiting to be stepped on. Handouts just make spoilt brats.
Did you step on the laptop.

What to do?
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG