The online racing simulator
That was a tonne of fun, working my way from the back. Hopefully I can join you again next week!
I think the game fcked me up heavily this round. I got drive-through for speeding in the pitlane despite not speeding in the pitlane at all...

Can anybody who saved own replay please check if I did go too fast in pits or not. I am sure I didn't... Shrug

Anyway nice racing as always guys Thumbs up
Attached images
lfs_00000040.png
Quote from michal 1279 :*SNIP*

The speedo doesn't represent an accurate speed when you're breaking heavily. If you locked up one of your rears, the speedo can drop rapidly without the car actually slowing. LFS's pitlane speed limit detection is generally pretty great, unless you're lagging really badly.
He neither locked up nor he was lagging on my replay... He was crossing the line with the speed bellow 80kmh.... He locked up before entering the pit, but not while doing so... it does look weird to me too.

Attached images
Clip.jpg
the green car at the right of the pic what does it there?
It's LFS Lazy radar.

Speaking of LFS Lazy, I checked what speeds it shows, and it says 75.8 and 85.0. First number is speed of your wheels and second, I guess, speed of the car.
Take this with grain of salt - I checked Altsu and he had 72.9 and 83.3 and he didn't get any penalty.
Anici had 74.8 and 108.2 km/h.

I checked it on the line of pit entry.
I could not play this week but I hope to be in the next aston race Smile

Anyway I bought the wtrc dlc of r3e and in the next days I will try to practice as much as possible because at the moment I am extremely slow Smile
Quote from F.C.Barcelona :I could not play this week but I hope to be in the next aston race Smile

Anyway I bought the wtrc dlc of r3e and in the next days I will try to practice as much as possible because at the moment I am extremely slow Smile

Im getting iR next week, not gonna race at AS Frown
My stream from yesterday:

Quote from sermilan :He was crossing the line with the speed bellow 80kmh....

Isnt pitlimit 60 km/h at Rockingham?
edit:
ops, it is Westhill.
Maybe check with "F" tire forces view, to see if car was sliding.
Free advert
Classic oval racing with a lot of carnage Cool
Pity not everyone knew how to behave on this kind of track, but we still had nice evening I believe Thumbs up

This was my favourite close miss on my way to 6th place ahead of Ade Omg omg omg
You can thank Lucas for that Tongue

Poor Adam...
Poor me I hit adam full Frown
But went further after pit and drafting with leaders Na-na
First 1/3 of the race:

Qualifications for one hour race are about to start in 20 minutes. Join discord: https://discord.gg/vKTyGDp
Track: WE2R
Cars: XFG and XRG

---

Next race: AS6R with XRG
hmmm... i remember FE2 next Oo
FasT didn't realise it was just month ago.
Hello, I keep uploading this videos but haven't really shared it here. It's the latest race. Next one is RO4 with both cars as always on Thursday starting with qualifications at 19.30UTC.

Maybe some new face will fancy joining…?
Quote from RC-Maus :(But I think original xrg sound is better)

Yeah, in the video it sounds like Mr Bean being strangled.
Hello everybody,

today's event is special one and it's scheduled for two 30-minute XFG races.
Christmas is over and we race on Jamaican circuit of Fern Bay to forget about rainy, windy and grey weather.

First track: FE1 (Club)
Second track: FE5 (Rallycross)

Join around 19.30UTC on (FM) GTi Thursday.
Discord: https://discord.gg/vKTyGDp (required to qualify)
Last two races of 2018 season:

#camfile FE5
Attached files
FE5.zip - 403 B - 332 views

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG