The online racing simulator
but today is tuesday
Yes,and tuesdays we race something else!

(this message was an unsponsored shameless plug)
Quote from jackson93 :Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer won for the third time in a row and picked Aston Club Reversed (AS2R) with XRG only for Thursday's race.

9/10 of people will skip that part, thanks god im in that 1%.
Quote from Katy Perry :9/10 of people will skip that part, thanks god im in that 1%.

Mikke, you are really good in math Big grin

How on earth u manage to calculate fuel amount for races or are you every time asking from others how much to put in the tank ? Razz
lfs lazy helps a lot
haha Omg omg omg Thumbs up
I would like to file a complaint against @B2R Sarlin's language and behaviour duing recent league events. The amount of swearing and insulting other drivers is disgusting, and got out of control. We've had a 11 year old kid playing during qualifications (I realise he heard worse already, but still). It shouldn't be punished lightly. Please also take look at his driving during qualifications, distracting others and making laugh of the league. Please take look at threaths of revenge crashing as well. It's different when you need to vent and apologise, and having whole vocabulary full of swears and making yourself like a victim.
Reply to @M@CI3K claim about @B2R Sarlin

You are banned for next 10 races in our GTi Fragmaster's Championship League - Your behavior is not accepted - It was YOUR fault that texas pushed you back - you dived into the inner side and holded breake to long just to stay in track - why you didnt cut a little gras ? Texas had such a low reaction time of what you did - thats why he pushed your bad - in this circumstances you spinned out. It should be fine, but you managed to swear, drive slowly on track and w8 for texast - even , crashed him on purpose even when you missed IT !! WHAT THE **** MAN ?! Are you out of your mind ? It's not the first time your behavior making sad feeling not only in my opinion, but it seems to others too. Iam sad that Storm got drivers like you in his team, i feel sorry for him , and i wish that he will be able to talk with you and change your behaviour. For now - you are no longer welcome in our League for next 10 races - if your ' strange imagination ' will continue - i will ban you permanetly and erase from the standings.

Rest of the things are still managed in our Discord Channel

If you want to be online in our cases, standings, upcoming races - join our Discord Channel

Here you have invitation link :

https://discord.gg/HPAAhcp
That was my perspective in yesterdays race at Aston Club Rev

Quote from lucaf :That was my perspective in yesterdays race at Aston Club Rev

@Sarlin

You went into the corner way too shallow and something like 10ks too fast.

You couldn't have made the chicane at all - should have committed to cutting the tire bundles and avoided a silly incident and save the race. ..

If you were in the right in your driving then at least you have some kind of redemption for your vulgarity (not that it's nice).
But it wasn't, so the rant that followed was laughable lol

No hard feelings just my view as I can sometimes be quite expressive in the chat too.

Feelsbadman, Tex Shrug
English:
A small compilation of the 23st race day of the Fragmaster's GTI Series 2018
Blackwood GP - XFG+XRG

German:
Kleiner Einblick in den 23. Renntag der Fragmaster's GTI Series 2018
Blackwood GP - XFG+XRG

Non-profit ad
Last week we had two major returns: first returning expr didn't show any race rust and won the race, then he picked SO6 with both cars. We didn't have any South City for 20 straight weeks.

See you today at 18.30utc.
GTI Series 2018 Race 24
English:
A small compilation of the 24st race day of the Fragmaster's GTI Series 2018
Blackwood GP - XFG+XRG

German:
Kleiner Einblick in den 24. Renntag der Fragmaster's GTI Series 2018
Blackwood GP - XFG+XRG

Can someone put up a video of last Thursdays aborted SO chicane race? just the crash and ensuing mayhem will do Big grin
Here is the MPR off the laggy race Smile before we switched server.
Attached files
SO6_race_42L_28R_0F.mpr - 686 KB - 494 views
-
(RC-Maus) DELETED by RC-Maus

My attempt.
Over the hills and far away Rofl
Hahaha, excellent Big grin thx for posting.
Let's take all the fun out of it
Rip Camera-Man (2003-2018) Frown Frown Frown Frown
He was such a good guy, RIP Frown
Too bad that the accident videos arrive better than the race cut together. So I'll probably stop. Does not seem to be interesting.

Schade dass die Unfallvideos besser ankommen als der Renn zusammen schnitt. Somit werd ich wohl einstellen. Scheint ja nicht interessant zu sein.
Quote from Ascona b :Too bad that the accident videos arrive better than the race cut together. So I'll probably stop. Does not seem to be interesting.

Schade dass die Unfallvideos besser ankommen als der Renn zusammen schnitt. Somit werd ich wohl einstellen. Scheint ja nicht interessant zu sein.

If I can suggest...

Try to make videos more interesting, first of all show the names of the drivers in your videos, so we can see who's fighting whom. All we see is just cars passing by.
Show the most interesting things such as: crucial overtakes, some accidents perhaps that cost racers their places.

Try to make them in the way F1 make race highlights. In 5-6 minutes they show the most interesting parts from the race, that would make your videos much more interesting to watch.

We always appreciate people's efforts for making LFS videos Wink
Quote from Ayoub2016 :Rip Camera-Man (2003-2018) Frown Frown Frown Frown

Hmm, what does this mean? Camera man who? It refers to these cars flying around?

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG