The online racing simulator
Open letter for all hotlappers !
(17 posts, closed, started )
Dear lfs racers and most of all hotlappers ! stop this nonsense and start driving proper racers at online, hotlap is boring and soon it will be owned anyway. I see everyday new name do manifest time in the chart and for why ??? because can be good in perfect circumstances... NOT!
Who are you?
And you ? i just dont see any deal with hotlapping.. better use skills in online
#4 - lucaf
What skills?
Online enfiroment are other racers too and not pre heated tyres, just like irl
Hotlap is not real, no irl can make set what can just make 1 lap.. if do race set and drive 50+ laps 1 hrs then i say it is talented man
Mikus i seen you name charts too. fast hotlapper with proper hax but what are you in online? nothing...
#8 - expr
Quote from Legendlfs :Mikus i seen you name charts too. fast hotlapper with proper hax but what are you in online? nothing...

Perhaps you should chip in for an S3 license and find out... Wink
#9 - lucaf
Big grin i love when finnish ppl get drunk then start argue nonsense
Quote from Legendlfs :Mikus i seen you name charts too. fast hotlapper with proper hax but what are you in online? nothing...

I have seen your name there as well, Jati.
Guess it's not just the Jerries who get drunk
@Jati/So-called-legend-that-may-not-be-Jati

Ever thought of upgrading your skill? [intense skill upgrading button pressing]

I'm a couple tenths off Mikke but I don't complain, if you have the time to create a false account to omplain you have the time to practice.

No one is restricting you from hotlapping too, its just how the world works here in sim racing. There lie records, and records are meant to be broken.

I dont tryhard u nob

This is the funniest thing I read on Lfs forum hahahahhaha
I'll close this thread as it was just a troll.
This thread is closed

(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG