The online racing simulator
High_Res_Tracks_0.12
(48 posts, started )
Nice work!
THX
If this is 0.12 version... What is gonna 2.0 version look like?
Quote from Mysho :If this is 0.12 version... What is gonna 2.0 version look like?

I think that the lynce Revolution pack gona blast this textures off
It's nice however those curbs are a bit of a turn off.. they look.. flat? and there is no evidence of rubber/weather effects on them..

Other than that, good work
perfect job
The only reason I'm not downloading is because of the sponsors...
Lfs don't have the licenses to have them thus i think LFS should keep it's original sponsor logo's (They also look so much better).

Good work, nevertheless.
You can download them, just delete pic folder that came with the package.
Yay!
anyone have a download of this still? both links are dead
Yeah, I found two working links when scrolling through the first page quickly.
*bump*

Any chance someone still has those textures? None of the links is working.
Quote from przemek21061995 :*bump*

Any chance someone still has those textures? None of the links is working.

yes. however lots of files are changed in LFS current version to these files.
it wont fit the current version anyways!
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :yes. however lots of files are changed in LFS current version to these files.
it wont fit the current version anyways!

It fits well, found it on my laptop Wink
Quote from przemek21061995 :It fits well, found it on my laptop Wink

Good evening, if you want I can send you the updated and new textures, because at the moment I'm playing Project cars. Send me your e-mail, which I'll be sending you, so you can analyze if you like.
Quote from pjuniorbra :Good evening, if you want I can send you the updated and new textures, because at the moment I'm playing Project cars. Send me your e-mail, which I'll be sending you, so you can analyze if you like.

I have them already, you can update first post with new link if you want though.
link is dead, anyone have a new link?
The download link is broken. Can someone give me a new one. I want those road textures so bad!
Quote from MrJonttu :The download link is broken. Can someone give me a new one. I want those road textures so bad!

they wont fit your game ...

these are from 2012. and since there has been track updates. meaning . it wont fit your game!
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :they wont fit your game ...

these are from 2012. and since there has been track updates. meaning . it wont fit your game!

Not for Blackwood and Westhill, but the rest do.
Altho I'm sure some textures can be adapted to the new BL & WST if editing the right files.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Not for Blackwood and Westhill, but the rest do.
Altho I'm sure some textures can be adapted to the new BL & WST if editing the right files.

indeed yes.
but..
almost all tracks did change one or 2 files. even SO. im going through the ...uhm.. 389 files alot these days. thats how i know. there is new files to all tracks. most is overlays not really in this post and doesnt really matter. but also few tree files have been changed and few other files. not really noticeable , but some did change. also on AS,FE,KY, and even autocross. even though its still few files only. but yes. most files here would indeed be able to fit with a little renaming or editting. true !

but it should be up to the uploader to decide if he wants to edit them . well in my oppinion.

EDIT: i think the curbs in this was what made me go from it. if i remember correct the curbs were very low res ingame. no offence. but maybe that could be fixed in a reupload perhaps?

Quote from pjuniorbra :Good evening, if you want I can send you the updated and new textures, because at the moment I'm playing Project cars. Send me your e-mail, which I'll be sending you, so you can analyze if you like.

well i guess that answered my question , lol.

may i suggest :
https://www.nexusmods.com/liveforspeed/mods/
Is it possible to get those textures anywhere for the new versions?
Quote from MrJonttu :Is it possible to get those textures anywhere for the new versions?

not sure if punjabi is even active anymore. i probably have them but as i dont know if he wants them out there i cant upload it ,sort of. but i most likely have them as i got my own little lfs database Smile

but i could probably rename it to fit in a few hours. but if someone uploads it, can have a look at it.

High_Res_Tracks_0.12
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG