The online racing simulator
Wanted: Race mates
(30 posts, started )
#1 - lucaf
Post here when you need race mates on specific time & place. Please: don't clutter this thread with opinions etc. just post your information where you will race and when (use some universal time code) and wich kind of racing you are waiting for. (I don't see any problem to ask here also DRIFT mates or CRUISING mates or whatever)

(The best thing is, that lfs forum will show your presence on the race server below your nickname, so you can quickly proof the guy is really there at that time. )

Example post:

I will race tonight at UTC 18:00 at PIRAN MOTO BL Industrial server for 1-2 hours
I would like to have sprint races with one of these, UF1, GTI, TBO, UFB/UFJ or MRT
Good idea. For me I definitely use more often at next year
#3 - Racon
Thursdays are awkward for me, but I may be able to sneak a few sprints in Wink
GMT +8. Crappy timezone to say the least.
On for most of the time, weekday 8pm -12am, weekend 3pm-5pm, 9pm -1am.

Races anything besides drag lol
#5 - lucaf
No no no no boys Fap, don't clutter this thread with comments! Please.

Post only concrete day and time when you are going to be online like my example. The best is if your message is associated to the current day!

Im sorry but this thread will work best if we write here only the needed information. It helps nobody if I tell here "im sorry that time doesnt fit my schedule.." Big grin
#6 - lucaf
I will race tonight at UTC 17:00 at PIRAN MOTO BL Industrial server for 1-N hours
I would like to have sprint races (3-5 laps) with one of these, UF1, GTI, TBO, UFB/UFJ or MRT
Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
Date: 21.9.2017
Track: FE4
Car: XRG
Laps: about 15
Time: 9PM CEST
#8 - lucaf
I will be racing tomorrow (9/22/2017), 7:00PM eastern time for 75 laps of Rallyx

I am also usually online weekends after 6:00PM EST.
---fail---
Rallycross event ongoing (quali) Now! (see server under my avatar) Join me Smile
Im always loving for new people to crash into, IF only people used the lobby chat or such where this could be organized Frown
-
(Racer Y) DELETED by Scawen : off topic / spam
Tonight (in europe) let's stop crying that LFS is dead, instead join me at the great Rony's Tuesday Fun Race. The combo is not too demanding to anyone (even to me), and racing in events is the best way to learn. Lets fill Rony's grid tonight - 17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET!
The combo for tomorrow's Fragmasters Gti is open now B2R Rotate Gti server, so what are you waiting for? Join me!
I will join in less than 5 hours, the Fragmaster's GTi event at South City.

I hope you will join also! Let's make as full grid as was in Rony's Tuesday! Long live LFS, because we want so! (if you join, you need to install TeamSpeak, you dont need microphone, just for listening, its easy to install)

(i will be practicing the combo somewhere around...)
Tonight I will race in the XRG rally event at BL3. I will be there in about 3-4 hours from this post so the qualify will be ongoing then Smile Join me and lets have fun race again!

edit: if SRT can resolve their server problem Frown
Still 15 min to do quali lap, soon UFR fun at South City:

<------ Sport Racing Team Finland
Anyone wants to try some rallycross race on LFS SUOMI server now? I think the track is really fun one

<------------- check if im still on serv
NOW: I'm testing to launch own 0.5F2 server with my 4G wireless conn. (may suck) Feel free to join KY1 with LX8 Smile
lucaf I can't join your server. Getting one server with no reply in the server browser and when joining specific game I get "ClientConnect : connect failed" error. Server shows up in lfsworld though
Ok, looks like Simaris server rules Smile)

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG