What's new?
New Difficulty system.

Several layouts updated
3 new layouts added: Black Death III, X-BLW250M and Windmeter
Attached images
lfs_00000829.jpg
lfs_00000830.jpg
lfs_00000831.jpg
did you seriously make the grid on the 'death' part of blackdeath?
That is the coolest thing! How many layoust have you made so far? You must really struggle with the names..
119, but 109 atm are active. I was not satisfied to rest ten due too hard for suspension, BF1 could not manage to make even one lap.

Thank Scawen and Eric for making this possible! Waiting to see some updates for mentioned track areas Wink

Names are not hard, it simply comes with the name similar fashion as I make layouts. No plans, nothing copied. Just I get IDEA, then I make it, then I try it, and name comes after while. Smile
Lol, I currently have eight servers running eight layouts, with only one track with a real name between them... and that's one of 9397's tracks Smile
Quote from Racon :Lol, I currently have eight servers running eight layouts, with only one track with a real name between them... and that's one of 9397's tracks Smile

IDEA! ( Lol, literally an idea!, stay tuned! )
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :IDEA! ( Lol, literally an idea!, stay tuned! )

Before that idea, where's Scawen's track event 1? *cough* WaveFap
Hi all! let's have tomorrow some LFS on this server. Fast cars provived and also Round 44 of MTDZX-FO!S! will be announced as well! Let's have some public fun, as we had already today!

EDIT: Haven't published any new layouts, but i will fix 2 old layouts by hidden trees found.
This server is deserted in these days... let's put some life here too at least sometimes...

...oh, 12 new layouts incoming + 3 original tracks + 1 custom track. Stay tuned!
Teaser
84% race ready

Attached images
lfs_00001116.jpg
I want royalties
Quote from lucaf :I want royalties

Here! 100% rdy! ( Not released yet )

EDIT: 2100/2100 objects used. Could not rly add walls and few sections are slightly "raw". But raceable and can do at least TWO laps each car! ( Surprisingly, MRT5 is somewhat as hard to compete one lap as BF1/FO8. Also LRF class might be a pain in your brains Tongue )
Attached images
lfs_00001117.jpg
Kris Kros 2k18 FO Style
This one will be pretty cool! thanks to sinanju who created original one back then!

Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
Just in case if you want to know, what happened to us...

...we have currently experiencing critical flaw in our server system... well, whole thing does not exists and we are literally without one at the moment.

This means Season 2 might get delayed or will not start at all. More info coming eventually.
Frown
#92 - jh89
Hoping to see Flatout server back soon and maybe S2 too Smile
That is quite frustrating you can try to try to modify the code of the fault and invent it, that is, look at the code of the fault and try to know and fix the fault.
It will pop out once again in January, just give us few extra time... besides, today ( as 31.12 is for me now ) I am going to attempt to find myself where entertainment is on hot topic...

...probably cold shower once again...

...and layouts! ( inspiration occurred while typing this! ---> )
Quote from UnknownMaster21 : inspiration occurred while typing this!

I'm not sure it's even possible for you to sit at a computer without being inspired for a new layout Wink
Quote from Racon :I'm not sure it's even possible for you to sit at a computer without being inspired for a new layout Wink

That's how i've done stuff for the 9 series-long layouts.
Plus a can of cola.
Ok! No problem
Unknown I just found a subliminal message in the image of the circle 84% ready and that is 9397
Quote from SPEEDTRON :Unknown I just found a subliminal message in the image of the circle 84% ready and that is 9397

ahhhh... I think it is already ready... and there are great amount of new ones as well!

Stay tuned folks, for 2 weeks, starting now, I am spending my time for myself for better life and healthcare ( including but not limited to; salary job, social life, schools, etc... )...

...so in other words, see you in 2 weeks and let's see how things are here.
Ok!

MTDZX- Flat Out!
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG