The online racing simulator
Can't we all just get along?
(66 posts, started )
done. its in my sig now. i now swear an oath never to have a pop at another noob or demo player again. (unless ther crackers, or annoying)
It's in my sig now too
Quote from Becky Rose :why is the said person going into specifics in this thread too?

You called me an **** a couple of posts up. You want me to just let that go? I gifted you the last word in your own thread because I couldn't be bothered with you, even let you continue to badmouth me long after I'd stopped responding. You were just asking for it this time.

Quote from Becky Rose : I gave an unrelated classic example of just how bad the situation is, mentioned no names, and only explained my exasperation over the current hate-attitudes around here. What do we then see?

My response was as vague as your post, ie: Not very.

Quote from Becky Rose : It's typical of this place, and exemplifies what the original post here is all about.

As it happens you caught me on a particularly bad day. My ****ing life just fell apart minutes before you decided to resume the mudslinging today, you are not going to get a response from the usually mild-mannered and patient Kev.

**** you.

And I welcome the ban that's coming, it was worth it.
a comeback does not deserve a ban
#30 - th84
CAT FIGHT!!!!

:arge:

:munching_

What was the thread about again?
Actually about cat fights....
Lol @ your sig th84, look @ mine
Quote :
Lol @ your sig th84, look @ mine

roflmfao. hehehehe. *spam*
I dont think you need banning Kevin. Electric shock treatment maybe, but not banning.
hmm.. egos are at an all time high this past month, I bet its the heat.

okay.. now alot of you probably remember a teacher or mom or someone saying this, and it does.. work

take a deep breath in, let it out, and repeat 3 times

and it also may help to get some pepermints (you know.. just grab a few extra at the restaurants ) and suck on one of those, clears up the mind
I think that we need to respect each other. No need to like somebody you don't want to like, but there has to be respect. A long time ago most of the people respected each other, even enemies, but now, times are changing ... or maybe it is too late and iam pessimistic again (hope i wrote it right :o )
So, remember Ali G ,ReSpEcT
Quote from faster111 :OMG not ANTHER TOPIC

your are the real first official troll in this forum .Looking back at your posting history and especially at the thread with your hardware problems I am not suprised some people act weird.

I will now quote my self...
Quote :P.S:People in LFS comunity had in 0.1-0.2 demos so huge respect to each other including the DEVs and this is becoming all lost in dust..... .No respet here on forum,no respect on track.This was great comunity and I still consider it is but is it starting turning to the wrong direction.

Another thing is I bet when you are going to cross the street you always look first left and then right before you cross it so why people dont think in advance when they are creating those useless threads,show off threads etc. especially in general section part.I am really annoyed by digging thru all these kind of threads and finding out previous thread about really interesting things between these nonsense threads.It really annoy me.

EDIT:joined the star club guys.Its the best thing here in last 2 days

EDIT2: ROFL - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11438 this is really grotesque

EDIT3:Ok I am ending with those edits but I think if the moderators(not including Scavier)would start working better and moving/closing the threads more frequesntly the forum would look better and people would be more happy.These useless,moaning, offensive thread would disapper really quickly then.
The only reason I stoped posting, but kept on reading and laughing
Proved point?
40 posts, including this one - and the starting post. In roughly twelve hours. Of which, THREE was nothing but stupidity and negativity. (not even including the "AMG NOT TEH POST AGIAN"-comment).

Thats 7,5 percent bull-post.

kombaja!
Quote from XCNuse :hmm.. egos are at an all time high this past month, I bet its the heat.

Maybe you have a point there
Zounds, didn't take but until halfway through the first page of this thread until someone kicked off with someone else. Sums it up really! I've been polluting LFS forums since they were back on RSC and in the last 24 months or so the spam, trolling and flaming has steadily risen. I guess in the beginning the LFS forum was smaller and sort of cult-ish (like GPL's - very small, very tight and really quite polite and respectful) but since S2 demo and the move to lfsforum.net the population has grown considerably...and now it's starting resemble any other heavily populated forum, with all the normal sh1te one expects when the anonimity of an internet identity shields the weak/aggressive/foolish/spammer/troll/plain stupid from any real consequences (except the threat of banning, but in some cases even that doesn't discourage serial idiots).

Aside from anonimity, I think the "pub conversation factor" of web forums makes it very easy (almost too easy) to get into flame wars with others...if people had their ridiculous bitchfights/arguments via PM I'm not sure they'd be so venomous and OTT.
For some reason I always had the worst fights with my ex-girlfriend in public places or at parties ... it's one part of the reason she's my ex and not my current. Something about being part of a large group can embolden you to say stuff you don't necessarily mean, or use much stronger language than you need to to get your point across (you don't want to look weak in front of the group). But when you're part of a very large group and pretty much anonymous, like on the net, you don't even need to be drunk to act like a complete git (look at riots, lynch mobs, football hooligans for example).

XCNuse, you might be right mate - the northern hemisphere summer must be melting a few brains It's nice and cool Down Here right now and everyone's in a good mood because spring's around the corner and football finals start in a couple of weeks ...
Yeah this forum has gotten pretty tense in places lately, but Don't it always this time of year? Like What XC said... something about heat maybe?
I remember up til the moment S-2 came out....there was some really pissy people going off. and immediately after the release, the complaints were as numerous as the compliments...

Trolling.... You know trolling could really be cool if done with a little common sense and a lot of humor... Too bad that's what's usually lacking from the
trolls around here

And as for this feud brewing.... I think Rodney King Summed it up best
when during the LA riots he pleaded,"Can't we all just get along?".
So I dunno. Maybe y'all need to go to L.A. and get the crap beat out of you
by a bunch a psycho cops?
I think the devs need to start bringing down great vengeance and furious anger on those who seek to poison and destroy their forum...and ye shall know their name is Scavier when they lay their vengeance upon thee.
personally, it's the barrage of threads like these (and posts like this one hahaha) that irritate me more than the odd flame. Does seem like the place would benefit from more rigorous moderation - abuse, repeat posts, pointless posts - if people knew they would just be removed they would be less likely to bother responding, laying fuel on the fire.
Quote from Becky Rose :Classic trolling behaviour trying to pick a fight.

I don't see the point in calling someone who has been around alot longer than you a troll especcially when you only joined a few months ago and allready have 15hundred posts. It's extremely true what has been said in this thread and the LFS forum is going down a slipperly slope and something needs to be done.

Just look at all the random posts and threads around talking about the hole you have in your wall or the scratch you got on your arm from closing your door so fast.

I think some people need to know that buying an S2 liscence means you can play the full game, not spend 80% of your time sitting ont he LFS forums posting at every single little thing. If some people spent more time racing and less time on the forums i'm pretty sure S2 and the forums would become a better place.

As others have said, I used to enjoy coming here and reading some threads and replying to the ones I felt I needed to, now I come in and find myself scanning over 300 word posts about why your shoe laces wont stay tied.

I've said this before and will say it again, I hope this gets sorted!
Quote :I don't see the point in calling someone who has been around alot longer than you a troll especcially when you only joined a few months ago and allready have 15hundred posts

I was referring only to behavior, the desire to make a post in a forum thread purely for picking a fight is what I call troll behaviour, I dont see "length of service" to be a positive thing where negative contribution is concerned.
ok. theres enough tension on the forum already. please can you two put it behind you please. i dont mean to stick my neb in, but i think it would be a good idea if right now everyone just wiped the slate clean with everybody else.
Quote from Captain Slow :ok. theres enough tension on the forum already. please can you two put it behind you please. i dont mean to stick my neb in, but i think it would be a good idea if right now everyone just wiped the slate clean with everybody else.

@Kev&Becky - the gruesome twosome....

You should be setting a good example, not hanging out your dirty laundry in public for all to see.

So shake hands and move on....

That easy? Who knows. Anypoint in continuing to argue when you are never going to agree?.......No.
I hate the people I get along with and they hate me.
Quote from the_angry_angel :We need another meet

You can talk, last time we organised something you couldn't even be bothered to turn up!

Perhaps then, if people want to organise some smaller event for later in the year, even if it's just a LAN - where we can drink - then count me in. Might be able to help organise something.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

Can't we all just get along?
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG