The online racing simulator
Can't we all just get along?
(66 posts, started )
Quote :You should be setting a good example

If i'm really a role model then you should shoot yourself now...
Quote from Bob Smith :You can talk, last time we organised something you couldn't even be bothered to turn up!

Perhaps then, if people want to organise some smaller event for later in the year, even if it's just a LAN - where we can drink - then count me in. Might be able to help organise something.

You've got the brochures, so you're in charge!
#53 - SamH
You better make it a really expensive gathering, or I might turn up!
Quote from thisnameistaken :I agree, there are some real arseholes around. I tried to ask this one dude a simple question the other day and she bit my ****ing head off. Turns out she's still got sand in her vagina about it and is calling me names in other threads aswell now.

WoW thats gotta hurt! Sand in the Vagina, that's a new low point in name calling
It's quite true, it's the easiest way to exfoliate it.
erm yea, if talkling bout that distracts u from arguing im all for it. (sort of ..)
Quote from Bob Smith :You can talk, last time we organised something you couldn't even be bothered to turn up!

Pfft, some of us were busy working overtime that weekend

Quote from Bob Smith :Perhaps then, if people want to organise some smaller event for later in the year, even if it's just a LAN - where we can drink - then count me in. Might be able to help organise something.

Sounds like a very good plan to me

I'll try and grab a couple of brochures, etc. and see if I can arrange anything roughly around here. There is of course the i-events (http://multiplay.co.uk), but we're obviously a bit late for i28 and newbury isnt exactly central enough

My local track, Castle Coombe (http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/, or http://maps.google.co.uk/maps? ... amp;iwloc=A&hl=en%20), is probably a bit far for most people I fear If anyone else has any ideas for locations or tracks, then let me know or see if they have facilities for us?

Quote from Becky Rose :It's quite true, it's the easiest way to exfoliate it.

All I'm wondering now is how you know that. I don't think I really want to know though..

Guess that's called "getting down to the clitty grity" sorry just couldn't help myself there

y would it need exfoliating? (rhetorical question) as far as i am aware exfoliation is getting rid of dead dry skin.
Our differnceces as people makes it impossible to get along with the whole world, thats a shame indeed
Quote from tristancliffe :LFS Track Day - bring your own cars and have a play on Combe. I'd be up for that!

I can find out how much it would cost - we'd probably have to join in an existing track day, rather than hire out the whole track Its about £165 per day per vehicle. You'd need to get to the track by about 8am for briefing, etc. Bear in mind, it's (apparently) quite a demanding track and you might not have a car to drive home in (unless you're bringing the reynard)

There is an outdoor karting circuit as well though...

I've thrown together a quick email, to see if we could get some form of group discount, and if they have any facilities we could use for a small network of computers
I havent been here long but still i do feel you have to watch what you say sometimes, but saying that i have had no probs at all.
To be honest it shows what a good forum it is when people are asking if "THIS" is the type of talk that is making for a bad forum. I'm sure we have all seen a lot worse in other forums
Nah, it's quite an easy track - I've driven it a couple of times now Bit boring to be honest unless you car is very quick.

I don't think the Reynard would really be suitable with road cars at the same time. Especially as some people would try to race against it. Not good. Combe might not even have a licence to run open wheelers on track days. So discount any ideas about it, okay?

But the Mazda would be a hoot too - albeit a bit slower.

Yuck Yuck YUCK!!!! ROFL that's so wrong...

LOL I got this horrible commercial playing in my head right now....

"Mom?" "What do you do when you don't feel so fresh ?"

"Why dear I just go and stab one of the neighbors"

BLOODY KLEEN - THE NEXT GENERATION OF FEMININE HYGENE......

AARRGGHHHH!!! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!
Racer Y, you think waaay too much :zombie:

Can't we all just get along?
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG