The online racing simulator
Quote from ajp71 :How the hell did you do the Ferrari in half an hour? You've got some skill there

Bit WIP

Really like that.
anybody have a F1 2014 skin pack?
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam
Quote from Aerogyry :who can made new skin Martini Williams F1 ?

a humble contribution to the community, is free to use
Attached images
BF1_will2014.jpg
Sin título.jpg
Quote from d_cury :

a humble contribution to the community, is free to use

wow ! great job
big thanks !!
Williams Martini Racing
Hello, this another Williams Martini Racing skin.

Made by me. Sharing soon.

Haven't been here in a long while since I had little time for skinning. Anyway, I'm bored the past few months and decided to take a shot at it again. cheers.

Attached images
BF1_Williams_14_77.jpg
BF1_Williams_14_19.jpg
williamspreview.jpg
Quote from atteiros :Haven't been here in a long while since I had little time for skinning. Anyway, I'm bored the past few months and decided to take a shot at it again. cheers.

thanks

this skin is loaded on lfsworld
Ferrari 2014 livery...
Attached images
BF1_Ferrari_14_07.jpg
BF1_Ferrari_14_14.jpg
ferraripreview.jpg
Red Bull 2014
Attached images
BF1_Red Bull_14_03.jpg
BF1_Red Bull_14_01.jpg
rb10.jpg
Manor MR03b as requested by liv4eva

Smile
Attached images
BF1Bianchi.jpg
BF1_Bianchi.jpg
hey can someone please make the mercedes f1 2015, force india 2015 and sauber 2015 skin pls Big grin it will be awesome.
Precioso!
West McLaren-Mercedes MP4/4 1999
It has been quite a while since I've skinned (outside of team skins). However, here I am again. I was first making this as a request for a friend, but a public release is a no-brainer. I present the FIA Formula One World Championship winning 1999 McLaren-Mercedes MP4/4. Both driver editions - #1 Mika Häkkinen and #2 David Coulthard - are available for download!

Livery of the 1999 McLaren-Mercedes MP4/4, MH & DC editions.

By the way, the skins are already on LFS World, so you do not need to upload them.

This skin is free for public use, but please do not edit it, do not rename it, and stuffs.
Attached images
BF1_McLaren99.png
BF1_McLaren99_MH.jpg
BF1_McLaren99_DC.jpg
Thumbs up

(click for hi-res)

Mario Andretti's 1978 F1 championship winning livery of John Player Team Lotus aprroximatelly replicated on BF1.

Already uploaded to LFSW... Ehmm... Or LFS forum... Hmm... No idea how to define it now,but it will be automatically downloaded online. Razz
Attached images
BF1_Rs_Lotus79-5.jpg
Anyone can do 2016 Skin? Please Frown Frown
Life4Pixel skins
All BF1 skins I got from the L4P website before it went down.
Attached images
BF1_L4P_RB206.jpg
BF1_L4P_Findia.jpg
BF1_L4PCAM10.jpg
BF1_L4P_repsol.jpg
BF1_L4P_sau10.jpg
BF1_L4P_Red10.jpg
BF1_L4P_Wil10.jpg
BF1_L4P_Tor10.jpg
BF1_L4P_vir10.jpg
BF1_L4P_ren10.jpg
BF1_L4P_For10.jpg
BF1_L4P_Fer10.jpg
BF1_L4P_Mer10.jpg
BF1_L4P_Mcl10.jpg
BF1_L4P_Lot10.jpg
Just a Red Bull skin I made when I had some free time. This was made months ago, before I even had a license, but I was afraid to post it since I had seen posts by demo users being removed for posting skins for licensed cars. Now that I have a license, I can post it without fear.

It is based on the 2016 F1 car, the RB12, but is far from 100% accurate. Also, no matte finish, due to LFS limitations. I know the blue isn't dark enough, but I just couldn't get the exact shade. It would either be too dark or too light. This is actually one of my first ever attempts at skinning a car, and I made other 2016 F1 skins, but none of them are good enough to warrant a post here.

It's already uploaded to LFSW so feel free to use it. If you want to, you can edit it as well, just make sure you credit me.
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000007.jpg
BF1_REDBULL16.jpg
do you have the .psd file? (assuming you used photoshop)
I had it, but I lost it when my PC broke down. I don't know when I can fix it, or if its hard drive is even working, so right now, I don't have it.

EDIT: Just posting this because someone online asked if this skin was posted on the forums, so might as well do it now. It's another 2016 F1 skin, this time the Sauber. Probably of lesser quality than the Red Bull, since this was made before that, but still better than some of the earlier skins (My Renault and Haas are especially shoddy).

It's already on LFSW so feel free to use it.
Attached images
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000011.jpg
lfs_00000012.jpg
lfs_00000013.jpg
BF1_SAUBER16.jpg
Fictional Volkswagen F1 skin. My first proper attempt in skinning BF1 so all feedback is welcome. It's uploaded to LFS World too.
Attached images
BF1_VolkswagenF1.jpg
VWF1.jpg
Good job.
Formula 1 2018 ???

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG