The online racing simulator
New Brazilian reseller / BRLok closed
(91 posts, closed, started )
Now you are trying to wriggle out of it, by changing the subject.

I objected to you begging someone to stop putting effort into LFS.

There is no point telling us all this crap. We are working hard, LFS is not dying. Actually it is on a gradual increase now after a period of decline. It's improving all the time.

I expect some of these new simulators you like will disappear after some time due to various issues and LFS will still be there.

We know what to do and we are doing it. It will never be as fast as anyone would like, obviously including us. But that's fine as we are enjoying what we do and people are supporting us.
What is your objective here anyway Mouseman? You seems to be a random wanderer in here at these days!

EDIT: You did started to that same business on last year, also attempting to trigger specific people for some reason.
Mouseman is quite OK, I think he writes expressions in his own way (many hours on Teamspeak, had him on Facebook but I want to get rid of Facebook this year so I am deletingdeleting.. Done with that nonsense company).

On paper things can "sound" different then in real. But suggesting to others what they should or should not do is not really a good idea (like trying this silly VR environment). People can easily decide for themselves when something becomes a waste of energy or if it is still fun to have it on the mind. I don't like to have stuff running while almost nobody gives a sh* about anymore but maybe racing is coming back.. Some full AMG (GTR) and/or FOX servers would be nice... 24/7 .. Like it used to be, long long ago.
Quote from cargame.nl :Mouseman is quite OK, I think he writes expressions in his own way (many hours on Teamspeak, had him on Facebook but I want to get rid of Facebook this year so I am deletingdeleting.. Done with that nonsense company).

On paper things can "sound" different then in real. But suggesting to others what they should or should not do is not really a good idea (like trying this silly VR environment). People can easily decide for themselves when something becomes a waste of energy or if it is still fun to have it on the mind. I don't like to have stuff running while almost nobody gives a sh* about anymore but maybe racing is coming back.. Some full AMG (GTR) and/or FOX servers would be nice... 24/7 .. Like it used to be, long long ago.

I got S2 in 2007 Smile Always liked it but it was also always small club on s2. (miss pilot X and his son). True max people a day online went from 1400`or 1500 to 700 but s2 was always a small club from the beginning. And I was most off it a demo man Smile

And I personally think LFS devs should not care so much for fps on low end pc's....

I mean my pc from 2012

come on with those shaders Smile
Cannot get side tracked forever I hope.. Would be better if this TP/Scirocco saga someday finally gets cleared.
Man I miss this community. Cargame, I'll be on your server we should talk sometime. I love to see the statistics rise after a dramatic fall during the last two years. Now that I have an actual reason as to why LFS was so slow I don't blame your devs at all. I praise your work and contribution to the Online racing world and I encourage you to keep it up. Its really great to see enthusiasm (which in my opinion was lost) and it being brought back. Also in my opinion because Brazil is special when it comes to buying licenses, I think it would be better if there waa a promotion. for example But one voucher and you can get the next one 50% off. Just to make it that their able to get a better chance to get it rather than work up to it more to buy however many vouchers they want.
SITREP: your server isn't on the master server so idk about that
I am making great progress with that but cannot say, show, tell anything about that yet. => soon
Na-na
-
(IgorVasja) DELETED by Scawen : information on cracks
I've deleted the post immediately before this one, as it contains information on cracks. I can still see the information if I need it.
So, despite the dev's trying to deal with these's "Wonderful Special Snowflake People" they still seem to be dissatisfied.

Gosh, that's a huge surprise.

Sorry, actually, no it isn't. I do believe that's just what what many of us said the first time.

Still, please carry on being "Caring and Sharing" and support these hackers on the forum. Seems to be going well so far......

After all, what (more) could possibly go wrong with this approach .........

Looney
Always a surprise to see how guys like you think the world is working.
The devs know. They accepted the(ir) limits and acting in them.
It's time to DDoS them down Na-na
OK, I'm going to close this thread now.

On topic, we are happy with the way it's going. Yuri has been able to offer various local payment methods in Brazil, which we were not able to do at all easily.

Now we are getting several new licensed Brazilian players every week and that is obviously a good thing.

Online activity is quite a bit higher than it was 6 months ago, so that is encouraging. The closure of Pereulok and BRLok, the lower prices in lower earning countries and the Brazilian local payment methods have all contributed to this, along with the Blackwood update.

On the development side, we are continuing to improve Live for Speed. It's never as fast as we would like but we are working on updates. I do plan to update the communication with the master server so it's harder to crack in future. I can't spend too much time on that but a few days on it would be worth while.
This thread is closed

New Brazilian reseller / BRLok closed
(91 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG