The online racing simulator
New Brazilian reseller / BRLok closed
(91 posts, closed, started )
I meant to say, before I got distracted by other things: Huzzah! Congrats! This is a great outcome.

I was intrigued by BR Cruise's incredibly detailed insim, but was afraid that if I wanted to experience it I'd need to venture into the dark underbelly of cyber-criminality [/kidding]. But seriously, very keen to have a look Smile
Quote from Shirtkicker :I meant to say, before I got distracted by other things: Huzzah! Congrats! This is a great outcome.

I was intrigued by BR Cruise's incredibly detailed insim, but was afraid that if I wanted to experience it I'd need to venture into the dark underbelly of cyber-criminality [/kidding]. But seriously, very keen to have a look Smile

We will open soon on official master. I were removing all mentions to crack on my videos, forum, and now in the InSim.
Quote from Degats :Wrong.

If your VOB collision is smaller than the original (which can be a significant difference btw), then your car will not slow down until your car (on their screen) is actually inside the other player's. Due to internet latency and relatively low packet rates, your car can be inside theirs a significant way before their collision detection responds.
When the detection triggers, it will then push the other player's car away - how fast depends on how far your car was inside theirs. If it's more than a few inches, that can be quite fast.
You can test this effect by deliberately warping cars in to each other - there are a few ways of doing that without needing mods.

LFS uses some pretty good prediction to minimise or even eliminate this under normal circumstances, when collision meshes are synchronised. However, if the meshes are different across clients, it doesn't really work any more.

Even if the collision is slow enough to not cause significant warping (very difficult with internet latency), it is possible to push the other car away without it appearing to even touch yours on your screen.
In servers where there is close racing or other contact, that can give a clear advantage - if you can push them and they can't push you - and will ruin everyone else's enjoyment.

I've been admining servers where this has been a significant problem for several years. To the untrained eye, the problems often look like lag hits, but there are other clues and ways of testing for problems.
It's less of an issue these days now most collision mesh changes are caught by the new-ish OOS checks, however there are still some problems either due to certain VOBs/hacks bypassing the checks somehow, or when cars are damaged. The former was more common soon after the OOS changes, but I'm sure there are still a few around.

*The way the collisions work between different players with different apparent collision meshes is quite complex and hard to explain - I've probably missed something out.

Fair enough, I'm not immensely informed on the subject.

But since (as I've been told) the VOB models contain the car model and the collision model, most mods don't change the collision.

Go to any drift server and people will have VOB modded XRT's without you knowing, we used to use VOB mods all the time on tweak servers and we never had any problems whatsoever with all the assortment of mods, the only problems we did have was with 1000HP 2JZ XRT's and the server getting confused when someone else had a 50HP XRT Tongue

Sure, VOB mods can have a negative effect on multiplayer, but the fact is most of the time it doesn't.

Plus that can easily be changed anyways if the devs made the Collision and Car models into two different files.

Anyways this going a bit off-topic, my original point is that it's silly to say "let's go ban all the mod sites" since there's thousands of sites that contain mods and modding isn't illegal.

I get people are anti-mods just because the devs are (or used to be) anti-mods, but stuff like this is just stupid to say.
That can be called educated solution, super!
Modders just do it for make the game funny again, LFS players use it online if own risk, is not necessary ban all the mod sites for it...

Game modders never will stop...

same GTA SA, lol 11 years and have people if play it because car mods xD

old Mods from 2009/2010 have changes on colision because a program from a older player, today have new scripts only just change a "3d model" and colision still a same of the original
BeNoM said it.

e_e
Nice move here Scawen, so now i will build a Pereulok system for people who cant buy lfs BECAUSE.
Then you will come to me, and ill take 10% from the sales ? Good.

I have bought 4 s2 licences.
I have been witch hunted and banned from this forum for the only fact of having discussed tweak and s2 content with my demo account.
I have been made guilty of slowing lfs development because I created tweak software, victor even insulting me. That was so apalling.
Your move is an insult to honest people and all those banned from this forum often by witch hunters & gestapo fanboys like cargame and in violation of the forum rule stating no "naming" publicly.
Shame on you dude. U can't go lower.

Rhama.
1. Talking about licensed content on a demo account is just dumb, are we meant to believe everyone who says "yeh, but i'm just using my brother's account" or "I forgot the password to my main account"? No, ain't nobody got time fo dat.

2. I've never seen any tweak author on this forum be insulted by the devs (or anyone) and there's been quite a few, so I'm guessing the insults had nothing to do with the tweaks...

3. People who use cracks will be banned, 'nuff said.

P.S. Creating a unofficial master server and cracking a game, is nothing like tweak programs which do simple memory hacking lmao

Good luck with that Thumbs up
Yeah benom, you are a nice speciment of gestapo fanboys.
When will u realize how stupid your inputs are ?
Your post is 5yo.
Why don't you just shut up when u don't know what u're talking about ?
Because you are too stupid. Think about it.

Now to every other gestapo pigs. Please get lost !
ScaryWitch, i will have you know that BeNoM made that post today, not 5 years ago.
Quote from ScaryWitch :Nice move here Scawen, so now i will build a Pereulok system for people who cant buy lfs BECAUSE.
Then you will come to me, and ill take 10% from the sales ? Good.

I have bought 4 s2 licences.
I have been witch hunted and banned from this forum for the only fact of having discussed tweak and s2 content with my demo account.
I have been made guilty of slowing lfs development because I created tweak software, victor even insulting me. That was so apalling.
Your move is an insult to honest people and all those banned from this forum often by witch hunters & gestapo fanboys like cargame and in violation of the forum rule stating no "naming" publicly.
Shame on you dude. U can't go lower.

Rhama.

If you have 4 S2 licenses, why not use one of these accounts to post? And why 4? Are you a kind of Doctor Octopus?

Anyway... If you wan't to be a reseller, I think admins are able to deal with you, even if you don't program a new cracked server. But probably you don't wanna it, in fact.

About insults, I'm registed on forum since 2006 and never seen a ban or insults by developer team regarding tweaks. Many fights are between players or, in some rare cases, between a player and a section moderator. And if you talk about S1, S2 or S3 content using a demo account, what do you expect us to think? But in many cases, people gives the opportunity to player to reply using a licensed account to as a proof of be a licensed user.
Scawen thats is really nice, but future sounds the same to me....
i feels like in few month we have another "BRlok" to use without buy LFS(like happen ever).
he already can buy a voucher for someone before you got this idea, if he really want help brazilian guys, why he making BRlok before help people buy LFS after down price?LFS is to cheap and he won money with LFS non-oficial btw (is ilegal).
I really apreciate your attitude and patience you have with all situation of Live for speed,This is not easy to handle.
Fair enough, wise decision Scawen and nice cooperation Skinzinho, well done. Thumbs up

This is good, not only it'll support more LFS, brazilians have no excuses for not paying up the license, so much has been done for us so we must make use of it.

@ScaryWitch what? you don't make any sense, my recommendation is for you to THINK before poking someone blindly, I doubt if you have a brain for that. Looking Shrug
Quote from ScaryWitch :
The sound of crying over the music from the world's tiniest violin.

Everything that came at you was probably a direct result of your own misunderstandings, as you have clearly demonstrated that you have no knowledge of the actual forum rules. You should probably read them before lecturing anyone here.

When you say "U can't go lower" - do you mean lower than creating a fake account just for the purposes of flaming? FYI, that's called 'hypocrisy'.
Quote from ScaryWitch :Yeah benom, you are a nice speciment of gestapo fanboys.
When will u realize how stupid your inputs are ?
Your post is 5yo.
Why don't you just shut up when u don't know what u're talking about ?
Because you are too stupid. Think about it.

Now to every other gestapo pigs. Please get lost !

My post was made this morning, not 5 years ago. Are you mentally challenged?
ScaryWtich probably mean a "made by a 5yo boy".

Anyway, I can understand the feeling you may have ScaryWtich, but there is a simple thing : you do not make peace with your friends, only your ennemies.
Scavier are doing a correct move I think, as per today's world, it is not in the hands of a very small company to remove all crackers all over the earth.
For having beeing insulted by Victor, give us a proof with the context Wink
Quote from ScaryWitch :...Your move is an insult to honest people...

No, it's not. As you can see from the comments, the "honest people" are complimenting to both Scawen and Skinzinho for finding the way to work together instead of against each other.

Also, there was a technical problem for those people from Brazil who wanted to pay for the license, but couldn't because of it, which is now solved. Two problems in one hit solved + benefit to the community by having more good racers around.

I too join those who complimented this agreement.
Very nice and very well done on both sides. I like when talking goes the longer way, instead of firing nukes. Smile
Quote from Flotch :Scavier are doing a correct move I think, as per today's world, it is not in the hands of a very small company to remove all crackers all over the earth.

yeah, best way is:
1. oh ok, we make discount for you, and you can post here whatever you want
2. oh ok, be our partner in our business
In conclusion:
making cracked master server = profits and "respect" from devs?
OMG!!! Really?!

And what with Lislon? They have nice cracked community too. I bet they need some profits too.

Quote from Skinzinho :If you have 4 S2 licenses, why not use one of these accounts to post? And why 4? Are you a kind of Doctor Octopus?

Beacuse they have ben banned or deleted. And his current main acc is banned on forum (only).
1. Make the game cheaper or add more appealing content (which we all know isn't going to happen anytime soon).

2. It's impossible to stop people from cracking the game, even if they put Denuvo (if the devs ever put any intrusive DRM like Denuvo I want a full refund immediately) on it'll be cracked eventually.

3. Want to be friendly with a game's devs? Don't crack their game... lol

4. Lislon still only crack S2/0.6H, plus it's not even their crack. they changed a few things from the 0.6B unlocker to work on 0.6H and fix the no-car and no-track bugs.

5. If you want to heavily slow down crackers (or even stop, since none of the LFS crackers actually have proper skill) make the master server encrypted, encrypt all individual servers, add a server wall and do all the other online-anti-piracy stuff to stop crackers. The devs always talk about new cracks when they get posted here, but they don't actually do anything to stop it...
Quote from BeNoM :4. Lislon still only crack S2/0.6H, plus it's not even their crack. they changed a few things from the 0.6B unlocker to work on 0.6H and fix the no-car and no-track bugs.

They use 0.6R version
Quote from BeNoM :
1. Make the game cheaper or add more appealing content (which we all know isn't going to happen anytime soon).

The game is already cheaper than before, even in Brazil. It's now fifty bucks to have a s2 license. Was R$150 before.

Appealing content can attract new players for sure, but if devs start to put content without quality, the result will be the opposite.

Quote from BeNoM :
3. Want to be friendly with a game's devs? Don't crack their game... lol

I didn't create BRLok to be admins friend. I don't consider myself a friend of admins until they invite me to a barbecue on a sunny sunday. I had my own reasons, and probably Alexander too, to create a cracked community, and the point wasn't become a reseller.

Quote from BeNoM :
5. If you want to heavily slow down crackers (or even stop, since none of the LFS crackers actually have proper skill) make the master server encrypted, encrypt all individual servers, add a server wall and do all the other online-anti-piracy stuff to stop crackers. The devs always talk about new cracks when they get posted here, but they don't actually do anything to stop it...

I just remember about two cracked master servers. Pereulok and BRLok. Many players came from these communities to official server, after their closed operations.

These two communities closed due directly talking to their owners, and the result was two communities closed. All "communities" remaining are players connecting by IP directly.
BeNoM i just wondering for so long time about one thing why You come here and always saying something that no one like? and also why you come here when you disslike everything what you read? weird behavior i never seen something like that before i see You.

Sorry for of topic but this is very weird for me becouse he always angry about everything here even if someone reply on old threat lol
Quote from Skinzinho :I didn't create BRLok to be admins friend. I don't consider myself a friend of admins until they invite me to a barbecue on a sunny sunday. I had my own reasons, and probably Alexander too, to create a cracked community, and the point wasn't become a reseller.

I was responding to Draggo's comment and talking about @ScaryWitch, not you.

Quote from jujek :BeNoM i just wondering for so long time about one thing why You come here and always saying something that no one like? and also why you come here when you disslike everything what you read? weird behavior i never seen something like that before i see You.

Sorry for of topic but this is very weird for me becouse he always angry about everything here even if someone reply on old threat lol

Funny saying that considering you swear at random people on Youtube for no apparent reason.

P.S. Bumping an 8 year old thread just to say "nice" is bad internet manner, not my fault lol.
Quote from Skinzinho :

I didn't create BRLok to be admins friend. I don't consider myself a friend of admins until they invite me to a barbecue on a sunny sunday. I had my own reasons, and probably Alexander too, to create a cracked community, and the point wasn't become a reseller.

Your and Alexander reasons....guys like you prefer original servers empty and "crack" servers full, because is to easy geting more people, is "free". lol
The only good thing on this thread is helping Brazilian guys, except that you want something i dont know and i have sure is not help brazilians , future talk by him self.

"future sounds the same to me...."
This thread is closed

New Brazilian reseller / BRLok closed
(91 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG