The online racing simulator
Quote from Spiiiky :Very excited to try new BL2

Don't be. It has nothing to do with BL2.

Quote from bishtop :With over 50.000 laps on the old blackwood alone i cant see myself adjusting

Same feeling, but for BL2. Tried my best this days for a new pb and congrats. New Track.
All this 20K laps you did(in my case) and that track you remembered as your own home. Forget that.

I feel a little disappointed, but lets look at the bright side. New content.
-
Live for Speed | Updade 0.6R | New Blackwood Now (OFFICIAL) :) (DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
Love the new Blackwood. What a masterpiece.
LFS is timeless.
Thanks!
Just pointing out that this patch, like 0.6P, overwrote the following files:

- data/sound/sirenfast.wav
- data/sound/sirenslow.wav
Good job, this track is amazing! Thumbs up
Quote from bishtop :as i have said before graphically an excellent job but those kerbs are horrible and pretty much ruin blackwood

My inexperienced demo-licenced friends that I race with sometimes, hate that first two turns.... they will hate it even more now Big grin
Thank you for this update! Now i can only wish ppl would return back to this game , its not looking good comparing racers online today to few years back..
It's not the holy grail, but I think the dev team realizes that themselves also. But it is a good start of the year. Hopefully demo usage increases a bit so I can rewrite my InSim camera control functionality, for the last and final season of CityLiga which is going to start in two weeks. After that, it is also understandingly stopped.
Quote from bishtop :as i have said before graphically an excellent job but those kerbs are horrible and pretty much ruin blackwood
With over 50.000 laps on the old blackwood alone i cant see myself adjusting, if the historic blackwood was 100% original then it would not be to bad

The curbs just stop you cutting....
-
(Kid222) DELETED by Kid222
Quote from BlueRady :

Triangle has 3 sides. XRG/T/R - 3 variations of one car. LFS - 3 letters.

S3 confirmed!

...oh wait a second.
#61 - 5tag
I love the bumpy braking zones but was a bit disappointed with the whole extra bits. There's a couple of nice roads around but the business park itself is rather repetitive. After the marvellous job you guys did on the Westhill update I was sad to see most of the access roads around the track are still not available for driving.

Anyways it's a clean job (as always!) and I can't wait to see what you have in stock for Fern Bay, as it's arguably in the most dire need of an allround revision (like Westhill).
Thanks you so much Live for speed. Smile
Quote from mbutcher :Just pointing out that this patch, like 0.6P, overwrote the following files:

When updating from Q, it downloads 6M to 6R update, I wonder why Shrug
I wonder why, on demo ... On test patches and now also with 0.6R there is this massive amount of JOOS - CAR connections again. Unbelievable. And loads of them keep retrying as they don't seem to understand they can't connect to a pure server with their bloated LFS install.. Meh.
Quote from cargame.nl :I wonder why, on demo ... On test patches and now also with 0.6R there is this massive amount of JOOS - CAR connections again. Unbelievable. And loads of them keep retrying as they don't seem to understand they can't connect to a pure server with their bloated LFS install.. Meh.

Is there actually a page that explains lfs error messages?
No.. But I will send an email later this week with server log to LFS dev team so they can see for themselves how bad it is. Can't post it here. Too many IP addresses.
isn't it to do with .vob mods?
You might be right.. I thought this patch had .VOB files included but I now realize only the DCon zip has this... :/
Quote from mbutcher :Just pointing out that this patch, like 0.6P, overwrote the following files:

Quote from Flame CZE :When updating from Q, it downloads 6M to 6R update, I wonder why Shrug

Because 6M to 6Q was a small update of just a few MB, we could incorporate it into a single 6M to 6R patch that works for all users on M, N, P, and Q.
Quote from cargame.nl :I wonder why, on demo ... On test patches and now also with 0.6R there is this massive amount of JOOS - CAR connections again. Unbelievable. And loads of them keep retrying as they don't seem to understand they can't connect to a pure server with their bloated LFS install.. Meh.

JOOS - CAR error means VOB mods
the amount of detail is amazing.
scawen have you ever thought about making an open world city driving game? i mean its clear that you have the skill to make super detail city roads and with the physics engine and all the features this game has it will be a proper driving game that can also be used for driving schools to teach driving.
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :the amount of detail is amazing.
scawen have you ever thought about making an open world city driving game? i mean its clear that you have the skill to make super detail city roads and with the physics engine and all the features this game has it will be a proper driving game that can also be used for driving schools to teach driving.

Eric does the tracks, not Scawen. Wink
Found a bug. Lfs remote shows rallyx race track on BL2 while it should be historic now.

edit: remote on BL3 shows no race track Smile

New Version 0.6R - Blackwood Update
(239 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG