The online racing simulator
LFS Merchandise Super Sale!
(90 posts, started )
Hello LFS racers,

Sales of the clothing at www.lfsshop.com have slowed and we would like to avoid the need to store the stock.
You can now enjoy up to 75% off of all items during the clearance sale of the LFS Merchandise shop.
The sale will run for a few weeks before the shop shuts its doors, so don't wait too long. This is your last chance to obtain your LFS shirts!

This does not affect LFS licenses bought from our main site. LFS development continues as usual!
To bad you dont ship to Brazil. Frown
It was about time I got myself a shirt. Tongue
#4 - Jakg
I'm sad enough to have taken advantage of this.

My girlfriend hates them.
No chance of getting anything shipped to the U.S. is there?
I would have bought two polo shirts at this price in a heartbeat.
Quote from Skytrill :I would have bought two polo shirts at this price in a heartbeat.

I would have bought them at the original price, the only thing that put me off was the shipping cost. Even to the UK it's €14.65. The sale plus the limited availability makes the shipping cost bearable.
Go to shop to support LFS, put items in basket. discover NZ doesn't exist......

Rechecks, apparently neither does Australia.

The rest of Europe discovered us over 370 years ago. Abel Jans Tasman was Dutch and even he could find us.....

Looney

Would you like a new map ?

ummm, undecided if i want to get something, the shipping is absurdly expensive
15 quid for shipping??? Thanks but no thanks, not spending that much for shipping
-
(Scawen) DELETED by Scawen
If shipping costs were lower, and there were not paperwork and tax issues to overcome, then the merchandise shop would have been more successful. It's a pity because the shirts are high quality and comfortable to wear. The new prices per item are far lower than the original production cost. But obviously we cannot ship below cost. Smile
Have ordered some t-shirts, but tried to add stickers but they wouldn't go in the basket Frown
Damn soon I look like a real geek playing lfs in lfs shirt Smile
Can't add ElvisArg #1 and Stickers, are they gone?
I'm wearing the quality shirts and the baseball ones for over ten years now!

They are indeed good quality!

Placed a last big order! thx! Shy

Edit: I bet there is no one who ordered more items from the shop than me! Please feel free to add any Bonus items! Wave
Quote from k_badam :15 quid for shipping??? Thanks but no thanks, not spending that much for shipping

Well overall, if you buy a few things, it works out really quite good. Even with the current crappy exchange rate.
The shipping is not free but the merchandise is almost free! I have bought a bunch!
Well, I've always wanted to buy LFS shirts (besides my DiRT Rally shirt from the Codies, haha), but the shipping cost puts me down Frown . Anyway, it's a pity that the only official merchandise store is going to be shut down... I'll miss it.
Just got home to nice surprise - so many orders! Thanks everyone!
It will take me a bit to prepare and ship all of those. I will go through them in order and will ship them as quickly as I can, but the latest orders will probably have to wait one or two extra days.

Quote from PeterN :Have ordered some t-shirts, but tried to add stickers but they wouldn't go in the basket Frown

Quote from nosila :Can't add ElvisArg #1 and Stickers, are they gone?

Had a look and yes, they are sold out now.
Looks like there's a bug where it still shows the items - will fix.
It's not possible to choose a size from the first one. Is it not possible to order from that anymore, or what can be the problem?
Can't buy those with Skrill account?

EDIT: I have planned to buy those before but payment method have been limited
I'd order a couple - if I could only log in at lfsshop.com.

"Your password has been reset and resent to you. An email has been sent to ********** containing your new password. Please check your mailbox to see if it has arrived. It should arrive soon anyway."

Tried that a couple of times now, but I never got an email (and nope, it's not in my spam folder either).
Frown
Well, I must admit, I lied...

...according to my ordering history I'm only wearing those shirts for over nine years now! Tilt

Time flies... *sigh*
Please let me order from the USA.

Or could I order some shirts for a fellow LFS member in addition to my own in exchange for shipping mine to me in the US?

(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG