The online racing simulator
Was a fun race, thanks for hosting! Didn't go too bad for only having had about 4 laps practice.
Quote from Shikari_San :Was a fun race, thanks for hosting! Didn't go too bad for only having had about 4 laps practice.

Are you serious? I'd be happy to achieve such lap times after 100+ laps of practice... Frown
130th RTFR info
7. june, 2016.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: [TC-R] P.Butcher
Last UFR race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (111th RTFR - WE National)
Last Rockingham race won by: 24-P.Kubinji (128th RTFR - FOX @ RO International Long)
Current rating leader: MareX #88 (+19 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
oooohhh! I'm in!!!
I was so expecting XRR this time, but this one looks fun at first sight!
I'm calling it now, I'll roll. I'll try to be there.
I have to dissapoint you - this track is one of the rollsafest around. You really have to do it intentionally or have some help to roll! Razz
Where there's a will, there's a way, besides, the home straight hairpin is pretty lethal of you're too greedy.
Got spectated for lagging, because I was accidentally connected to the 5Ghz wifi which isn't too stable :/ what a pity, felt pretty good after a while. Also sorry again to Falcon for touching you :/ which in replay looks somewhat funny because of netcode and lag.
Man I was so close on podium but no, I took too sensitive setup Frown ( no skill to drive that on T1 and T2 )

but once again, great race!
Today's race, which was a pretty good one - streamed live, check it out below (for some reason, it's still not offering 720p to watch, I hope it will be available soon).

130th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

It's been a while since a driver from most successful country in RTFR has been on the top step of the podium,finally this 26 races (about 1 year) dry streak has been ended by Marex - in qualifying he took already his 2nd pole position and led every single meter of yesterday's race to become the 50th member of the exclusive RTFR winners club,setting his first fastest lap on the way,also it was his 9th top5 finish. His win and pole position are both 30th achievements for Latvia. Last race winner P.Butcher finished 2nd this time,scoring also his 9th top5 finish,followed by his teammate and RTFR newcomer N.Hunter in 3rd. 4th top5 finish for UM21 with his yesterday's 4th place finish,while Falcon finished 5th scoring his 28th top5 finish - by that he has now tied Litro for 2nd most top5 finishes.

In 2 weeks RTFR will return with some of the street legal cars,stay tuned for more info!
Quote from MandulAA :Today's race, which was a pretty good one - streamed live, check it out below (for some reason, it's still not offering 720p to watch, I hope it will be available soon).

Thanks for the vid. That looked intensive one, its just amazing how you guys fit on a narrow small track without causing chaos.
this one was really unexpected for me since I've barely ever touched UFR, but I'm glad I could win for Latvia after such a long period of time

Due personal reasons (work assignment that very probably will stretch into event time) the 131st RTFR will not take place in upcoming tuesday,but will be rescheduled another 2 weeks later (5th july)!
131st RTFR info
5. july, 2016.

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: MareX #88
Last RB4 race won by: ineX M.Wentjärvi (112th RTFR - BL East Paved Course)
Last Aston race won by: ineX M.Wentjärvi (121st RTFR - FZ5 @ AS National)
Current rating leader: MareX #88 (+27 points)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Since it has been a one month break,I'll post this as a reminder about the event if someone has forgotten about RTFR. Big grin We're starting qualifying in few minutes!
131st RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

After 1 month break RTFR returned to action and unfortunatelly 131st RTFR went into own history as first ever race that has been restarted - when race was almost 10 laps old,we experienced server failure which brought the race to hold. Since we had backup server provided by MHS,all but one racers moved to it and race was restarted with distance left to run and starting positions were positions of last completed lap. In results you can see updated race lenght and drivers' fastest laps,no race stats will be provided this time...
P.Butcher was the best in last race as he was able to pass the polesitter in lap 6 to take lead and kept it also after restart on his way to victory - he becomes the 18 driver with 3 or more wins in RTFR,while he also set the fastest lap of the race,which is his 2nd achievement. Pete has also collecter his 10th top5 finish. After starting from 2nd half of the field,Riddick climbed up the positions list to finish the race in 2nd position,upgrading his previous best position by 2 positions by finishing 2nd in his 2nd appearance in top5,Virzulis was the only top5 finisher to convert his starting position into same finishing position with his 3rd place finish,8 top5 finishes now are into his account. Polesitter and defending winner Marex wasn't able to keep pace for long and after 5 leading laps conceded his lead,losing another 2 positions later in race to finish 4th,still it's a 10th top5 finish for him,Falcon was 5th again to break up tie for 2nd most top5 finishes as he scored his 29th of them.
We should return to normal 2 weeks break again,then there will be a racecar race coming up,don't miss out!
132nd RTFR info
19. july, 2016.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: [TC-R] P.Butcher (2 wins in last 3 races)
Last XRR race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (107th RTFR - SO Town Course)
Last Aston race won by: [TC-R] P.Butcher (131st RTFR - RB4 @ AS Club)
Current rating leader: MareX #88 (+9 points)

hmmmmmm...
As usual, fun race and good combo! I'm glad I finished after almost flipping in the hairpin, losing 5th position. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a relaxed road car race now, maybe in sunny Fern Bay? ;-)
A complete rubbish race for me, not recommended to watch (only if you want to laugh Big grin)

132nd RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

After strong performance yesterday,Y.Laprevotte becomes the 3rd driver with 7 or more RTFR race wins - in qualifying he snapped his 5th pole position and,despite being passed by a jumpstarter in start,he regained his lead after the sinner left the track to even up his sins and led the rest of the race to take his 7th victory,scoring also his 19th top5 finish. M.Linde was the one,who took the fastest lap away from winner - and that was his 2nd achievement of this kind,while his 2nd place was his 9th top5 finish,remaining step on podium was taken by earlier mentioned sinner - UM21 fought back up to 3rd position to repeat his best result in RTFR,5 top5 finishes now are in his account. Remaining top5 positions were taken by TC-R members - S.Rose was 4th with his 6th finish in top5,winner of last race and wild card starter (no qualifying,last position on grid) in this race P.Butcher was 5th,collecting 11th top5 finish for himself.

RTFR will return after 2 weeks again,where one of the road cars will be available for a spin,I cannot guarantee that this will be a relaxing race or in Fern Bay or even sunny though...
The Quali picture doesnt seem to work

EDIT: fixed
That was a very unlucky race for me. Looks like i've lost all my mouse driving skill lol

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG