April 2016.
Prince has died.

...and still not the Queen yet...
The joke must be lost in the translation or something... Smile
tip 1. That's Prince Charles in the pic
tip 2. That's Prince Charles in the pic
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam : i dun goof
It is Prince Charles, next in line to be king. Which he will not get to be until the Queen stands down, retires or ...
Translation: "Prince is dead... but the Queen still is not!"
Quote from Hyperactive :tip 1. That's Prince Charles in the pic
tip 2. That's Prince Charles in the pic

Gee really, couldn't tell.Thumbs up

Quote from Racer X NZ :Close enough....

Ye... just put a video of anger management in funny pictures thread, that'll do! Shrug
Quote from Racer X NZ :Lots of pictures put together...

No, they are not pictures, those are videos. Pictures look something like this:

they are still, they don't move and this is the thread where we chose the ones that we think are funny and we share them here.

However, when you stumble upon a "lots of pictures put together" in a sequence that tricks our brains to believe that it's one "moving" picture and it's usually accompanied with appropriate sound that increases even more our belief that it's somehow "alive", we call them VIDEOS.

And for that kind of media presentation, someone was kind enough to open a separate thread, which is called "Hilarious video challenge", where you can find a collection of "lots of pictures put together" accompanied with sound in a way that makes us believe it's alive and moving, just like the ones you shared the links for in your post above and I'm sure those links of yours would've been much happier there, because.... they feel kind of lonely here... as if, somehow... they don't belong here...??

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG