The online racing simulator
AS7X Aston Touge
(13 posts, started )
AS7X Aston Touge
I've made a downhill Touge layout, which I'm currently running on my 'Sinrs Too' server..

Haven't included the Downhill layout in this post (just now) as I want to keep that for my server, but you can have the Uphill layouts I made.

Single is layout for single person run. For 2 person run (as per normal Touge racing) use the Twin layout.

Made a video of downhill layout earlier - if you watch it, better to turn sound off or very low as terrible audio.

Attached images
Aston Downhill Touge.png
Aston Downhill Touge_details.jpg
Attached files
AS7X_Aston Uphill Touge_Single.lyt - 14.2 KB - 1351 views
AS7X_Aston Uphill Touge_Twin.lyt - 14.2 KB - 1142 views
Well, the crackling audio definetely sounds realistic. Lol
Someone was having a laugh....

Attached images
AS7X Aston Downhill Touge times as at 08 Jan 2016.png
It appears 5 T A G's times weren't the ultimate fastest ....

.... although 16 first places out of 20 after 130 recorded times isn't too shabby!
Attached images
AS7X Downhill Touge after 130 timed laps.png
hey man, whats your server name?
The clue's in the screen image ..... although you do have to know about it.

Sin'rs (Sinanju's Racing Server)

Also have different layout on Sin'rs too.
oh ok Smile thank you
awesome layout
Updated times for this track layout, which is still on my Sin'rs server, along with best drift scores to date (number 1 is best score I've ever seen on any of my layouts!) ...

Attached images
AS7X Aston Downhill Touge times as at 11 Oct 2016.png
Quote from sinanju :Updated times for this track layout, which is still on my Sin'rs server, along with best drift scores to date (number 1 is best score I've ever seen on any of my layouts!) ...

he is good driver!
Rip server?
With that layout especially, yes, as I only run the single server now (Sin'rs).

Saying that, I change the layout every so often anyway, when I think the level of interest has dropped.

The layout is public, so anyone can now use it on their own server.

I know the layout was used for a competition where the hosts changed the layout slightly, in that they made it run same way I did on my server - that is, downhill.

Easy enough to do - just swap start and finish positions, and turn and move sector lines.
Ah ok. I thought you took all of your servers down!

AS7X Aston Touge
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG