The online racing simulator
Moving Clouds
(12 posts, started )
#1 - mrd3r
Moving Clouds
Yes, moving clouds. I really did said that (or actually, typed that).
Did I Say That?
I did an amateur search with the word "clouds" in this sub-forum, but I didn't find anything. So, I just think I'll make this thread. Shrug

Moving clouds would go really nice with the dynamic weather, wet tracks, night tracks, and all that stuff. It would make me stare to the skies more often. It's a good thing, because one wise man said, "Always reach for the skies, for if you fail, you will at least reach the clouds". That said, I wish that the moderators do some improvement with the clouds. It would also be good if you have the option to choose either the 2D clouds (for low-specs, rusty laptops Looking) or the 3D clouds (for high-specs, brand new gaming gear Cool). Storm clouds being seen from afar would also be great, for it would make endurance drivers more cautious about the tire selection during, say, a three hour race in Aston (never raced there, but the preview looks more "endurance-like" than the others Thumbs up).

That's all from me for this suggestion. If somebody had made this thread in another sub-forum, or maybe post about it in another thread, I offer my deepest apologies.

Cheers,

Rhapsodya
#2 - Abone
LFS has other priorities, good idea though. best answer? Buy LFS. you want content, Developers need money to create more content. you just a one more bum "talking about free content"
#3 - mrd3r
Quote from Abone :LFS has other priorities, good idea though. best answer? Buy LFS. you want content, Developers need money to create more content. you just a one more bum "talking about free content"

Good point. But I'm just a 14 year old kid, so I won't buy S2 on my own will. Guess I have to wait for 4 to 7 years before having moving clouds. Shrug
Ask a license for your birthday Big grin
#5 - Abone
things do not fall from the sky unfortunately. Christmas is coming, dont ask for ipad or something like that, ask for LFS license... LFS is not so expensive.
#6 - mrd3r
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Ask a license for your birthday Big grin

Quote from Abone :things do not fall from the sky unfortunately. Christmas is coming, dont ask for ipad or something like that, ask for LFS license

Yeah, I'll ask my parents for one this Christmas. Don't expect anything though Looking
Quote from Abone :... LFS is not so expensive.

I'd have to fix that. Imported stuff aren't that cheap in Indonesia.
£24 : Rp 362134.21 (Google's Currency Converter)
That's about the price of an old, working phone here in Indonesia. Is it worth it? Shrug

Actually, I think it is Uhmm
#7 - Abone
You can not correct what I said. 1 - it was just an example, 2 - Is it worth it, 3 - I do not see will to get it
#8 - mrd3r
Hey, my parents bought me a smartphone from my birthday this year, and a medium spec laptop from last year's Christmas. No problem for me.

And anyway, we shouldn't be having talks like this. Any opinions on this improvement? Constructive comments, please...
#9 - bxwky
Yeah, it's a good idea.
In Blackwood GP, the wind power plant isn't moving. I think it will better when it moves.
They turn if wind is on!
Quote from the latest test patch thread:
Quote from Scawen :I would say that omnidirectional environment mapping has a lower priority than a better shadow system, reflections on roads and some methods of blending textures that Eric has been waiting for. Along with the shadows I am interested in going for physically based lighting if possible and perhaps a generated sky which paves the way for changing weather. Aside from graphics, I am keen to get the tyre physics done so I can escape the curse of working with two separate versions and merging the changes. That will allow the possibility of separate graphics and physics threads and so on which would be inconceivably complicated to implement into two separate versions.

Moving Clouds
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG