The online racing simulator
GT Academy 2014
(82 posts, started )
Quote from Kristi :A1 Ring with 370z, and missing each and every braking point even after 4 laps in a row. There is no excuse for that These guys aren't newbies to the game, are they?

Maybe to the track, as the track was just an addition not long ago.
Maybe they made it to the finals because they can adapt themselves to different situations? If the game is rubbish and allows you to race like that, why not? As long as you know how to race for real, this is just a shitty test you have to pass in order to go further... And that's probably one of the reasons I always get fairly good results in GT Academy but never make it to the next rounds, because I try to drive realistically in a game that is not realistic enough instead of drifting and breaking traction like the quickest guys do...
Well, I made it to the Race Camp! Let's see how we do...
Quote from chanoman315 :Well, I made it to the Race Camp! Let's see how we do...

I did not even realise GT Academy was running again (so long since I played GT).

Great work....wish you the best of luck....keep us updated please.
Quote from chanoman315 :Well, I made it to the Race Camp! Let's see how we do...

how many are in that race camp?
Quote from Anthoop :

I did not even realise GT Academy was running again (so long since I played GT).

Great work....wish you the best of luck....keep us updated please.

Thank you!

@ACCAkut

I don't know, six of every country: Australia, U.S., Turkey, North of Africa (Morocoo, Egypt, and Argelia) and Mexico. Maybe 36.

GT Academy 2014
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG