The online racing simulator
Hi, here is my first skin to publish. It's inspired by 2001 CART series driver Kenny Brack. What's your opinion? Could somebody make a good render? Thank You.
Attached images
001.jpg
FBM_teamrahalbrack.jpg
Quote from ramonderer :Hi, here is my first skin to publish. It's inspired by 2001 CART series driver Kenny Brack. What's your opinion? Could somebody make a good render? Thank You.

Some logos are a bit overstretched but good effort overall. Uploaded it to LFSW so it can be seen online.

Hurrah for American open-wheel themed skins! Kenny Brack is the man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jF__B1xpJY

Quote from classicmonkeymagic :We're getting back on topic!

This guy requested a Katherine Legge FBM skin.
It's not my best but here it is:

I like it. Thanks.
Register this skin
Attached images
fbm_hi10.jpg
register this skin
:Handshake
Quote from tauamen :Register this skin

thank you very much for your help friend in registration FBM_hi10.jpg skin, we are

Sincerely

Alfons (Hildfon/Alffor in lfs)
register this skin
ffs... For the bagillionth time.. NO.
My attempt on the McLaren 2014 F1 car, the MP4-29. I included a car with 22 (Button) and 20 (Magnussen) and they're already .DDS so you only have to paste it in your folder. Hope you'll enjoy it!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2lkwn9btvteaoia
I'm posting a higher resolution version of the classic FBM BMW skin that comes with LFS (4096x4096 instead of 1024x1024). I created it because I had to take lots of onboard shots of the FBM for a movie and it just looks nicer using a high res skin. So if you need such too, for any reason, feel free to replace the old file on your computer.

Eclipsed saved me some work as he already threw together a few of the decals in the same resolution years ago, that I used now. So thanks for that and credits to him!
Attached images
FBM_BMW.jpg
-
(Litro) DELETED by Litro
BP livery :D
Found it on google, then I edited the colours, looks cool Big grin

Just missing numbers but I don't have the tools to do it Frown
Attached images
FBM_BP.jpg
LFS 2014-12-22 21-05-20-870.jpg
Quote from AFROJACK72 :Found it on google

The original is by teaz-R.

The BP idea is pretty cool actually but be sure to get permission by the original creator. Weird though that he didn't place his own name in the skin file.
Quote from AFROJACK72 :Found it on google, then I edited the colours, looks cool Big grin

Just missing numbers but I don't have the tools to do it Frown

use permission at least 1024х1024
Quote from FireMike15 :FBM GoPro - Render by Bose321 [Gerben Bol]
I'm not that good in skinning openwheelers, doing quite hard on them. Nevertheless I finished some simple work which is acceptable I hope.

DOWNLOAD

Does anyone have this skin in higher res than 1024x1024? L4P seems to be down. Frown
Thank you! Smile
-
(MicroSpecV) DELETED by MicroSpecV : not relevant
Wrong thread to be asking there Demo bro.
Whoops.
Sorry for bumping but I feel I really need these skins as I'm collecting classic F1 skins for the FBM. Smile

Is there any chance someone could make these: Forti FG01, Minardi M195, Pacific PR02, Sauber C14, Jordan 195 (Seriously I would love you forever!)

Forti FG01

Jordan 195

Minardi M195

Pacific PR02

Sauber C14

As there are 5 of them I'm requesting, I don't really mind about the quality; it doesn't have to be perfect. And sorry there are so many pictures, it seems as though [spoiler] tags don't work here. Shrug

Thanks a lot! Smile
Wrong place for skin requests - try the skin request thread.
X2 w/ Shirtkicker, but good eye
Yeah sorry about that. I've just seen a lot of FBM skin requests early in the this thread and thought it would get a bit more noticed and dealt with quicker. Doesn't look like I was right after all. :P
Quote from liv4eva :dealt with

That's just wrong - not that your attitude mattered much to a skinner if he's interested.
Quote from 5tag :
Quote from liv4eva :dealt with

That's just wrong - not that your attitude mattered much to a skinner if he's interested.

Hmm, sorry if you feel my attitude was wrong there. I certainly wasn't going for that approach at all, I just used the wrong word there; I couldn't really think of another way to describe how a skinner makes a skin request. And seeing as 'dealt' has the same meaning as 'done', I never saw the bad side of using the word.

Again, I was not trying to be disrespectful to skinners at all, if that's what you're implying.
Why not, I'll give it a try later today. (:

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG