The online racing simulator
Why has Scawen got just a bog-standard green name?

He's one of the three people who made LFS and he can't even change his name to white? Big grinBig grinBig grin
Quote from Litro :Hehe, yeah, when entering those opentrack roads its really crazy trip. Big grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5v86vRdsw

Nice video Smile
Quote from Matrixi :Man, there's going to be some fantastic layouts for this track with all the backroads available, it's like 15 tracks in one. Smile

Also thanks to everyone for the fun races at Scawens server this evening, really enjoyed it even though I was only armed with a PS4 gamepad. Big grin

This was after I left. I was the slow **** in the XRG while everyone was in LX4/LX6
Loving the viewing spot next to the home straight, great to park your car up and watch a race!

Getting that old feeling for LFS. Missed that for past year.
Ah well, it's just temporary. It's only one track. Smile
Quote from N I K I :Getting that old feeling for LFS. Missed that for past year.

You obviously haven't driven on the track yet. Smile
It is amazing!!!
I would certainly pay for that as an additional content.

Hats off.
Was fun racing with Scawen. I liked that layout, great for road cars.

Quote from McGherkin :Why has Scawen got just a bog-standard green name?

He's one of the three people who made LFS and he can't even change his name to white? Big grinBig grinBig grin

Even better question would be - why names aren't white by default?
Quote from Bose321 :
Quote from N I K I :Getting that old feeling for LFS. Missed that for past year.

You obviously haven't driven on the track yet. Smile

I don't follow?
What I meant to say is that this one track will be enjoyable for a long time thanks to its sheer size and all roads around it.
Quote from Matrixi :Man, there's going to be some fantastic layouts for this track with all the backroads available, it's like 15 tracks in one. Smile

Also thanks to everyone for the fun races at Scawens server this evening, really enjoyed it even though I was only armed with a PS4 gamepad. Big grin

Really cool pic, i'm "Dimitroco" Big grin That race was super fun, its been quite a while since I had such a blast racing. Big thanks to Scavier (and specially Eric) for the hard work on the track!

look, bridge bug, shadows.
The new autocross objects have huge potential.
Highways, jumps, bridges, "buildings", overhead signs,..
But now just for cruise/drift/stunt or other sillyness, for normal tracks too:

Especially building vertical is nice because it makes it easier to mark turns on custom tracks.
Different colors for walls are also SO useful because now custom tracks are no more limited to red-white elipsy chaos. Tilt
I just KNOW that people have been trying out massive grids on big circuits and autocross layouts...but I just tried 10 * MRT's on the Kart track!

PURE FSCKING GENIUS!! Smile Smile
Hello everyone. I can not play on the new highway from the fact that I spent all three attempts to unlock the game (((
Or am I paid 1500 rubles for 3 attempts per week? And we have in Russia is not small money.
Quote from vadim1231 :Hello everyone. I can not play on the new highway from the fact that I spent all three attempts to unlock the game (((

https://www.lfs.net/mailus - send the devs an email and they can give you a bonus unlock.
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by cargame.nl : too late
All of the streamlined the whole route and I'm waiting like a fool unlock (
Maaan, all the roads that are connecting each track are just...superb! It's so much fun to just drive around from one track to another.
And the quality is just..MIND BLOWING! All the textures are so fine, they look very well detailed and it just looks so good! I couldn't ask for more, this is definitely a step in the right direction. All the effort that the developer team of LFS have put to make this happen, it's beyond awesome and it was great to see some not-so-often-seen-online faces join in for the fun as well.. Smile

Thank you so much for this update, it was worth the wait and I can not wait to see what else you guys are going to come up with because this patch is awesomeeee! And those concrete objects and the fact that you can now rotate objects using X,Z,Y is really, really fancy! Smile
I wrote those in the service, and now I do not know when the answers and answer it at all
Not bad, Not bad...
But one thing: Is it possible that you can change this that we can use any Number after the , by setting the Height of an AU Object? Current the System accept only ,00 ,25 ,50 ,75.
I also post this on here as well, incase if people are not checking the test patch:

try it, Longest track ever created ( layout )
Attached files
WE2X_Longest Yard_fixed.lyt - 7.9 KB - 410 views
How do you disable the auto off track car reset?
Quote from DejaVu :How do you disable the auto off track car reset?

When you choose track, select X or Y near track names.
This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG