The online racing simulator
I get cancer from your posts...
You poor little flowers, here you go, try this !
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1535610806003722

And, again, back on topic. (Which seems to be something many of you fail at Smile)

You may have seen my earlier post about the Mail on Sunday comparing Jeremy to Jimmy Savile, The BBC's favourite pedophile.
(And this stuff has been well known and documented for many years and goes far deeper than the 'sacrificial' offenders that have been offered up so far)

Here's Jeremys response to some 'Top BBC Boss' comparing him to Savile.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11419689

Jeremy Clarkson has instructed lawyers to demand an immediate retraction from the BBC after a senior employee compared him to Jimmy Savile, it has emerged.

The Top Gear host is said to be furious about the "defamatory" smear and is determined to identify the executive behind it.

His friends told the Daily Mail that he believes it was a source connected to the office of former Labour minister James Purnell, now the BBC's £295,000-a-year head of strategy.

Reposted as people clearly didn't pay attention the first time.

And just for the above posters to use with their next posts..........
And here is this weeks Top Gear, and as the boys are off contract, and TV temporarily, please use your imagination to appreciate this fanzine episode.

"Tonight I leave the house, James replaces a light bulb and Richard shoots his neighbors cock."

"That's all coming up later on this weeks episode, but now it's time for the news !"

Quote from Racer X NZ :words

I read all of your posts from beginning to end — and I enjoyed all of it!

-nobody
#406 - CSF
I find it amusing that RacerZXYPQETR can rattles about cover ups and the TRUTH.. yet brings the Daily Mail into every arguement.

He must like the "All Grown up" stories.
Quote from CSF :I find it amusing that RacerZXYPQETR can rattles about cover ups and the TRUTH.. yet brings the Daily Mail into every arguement.

He must like the "All Grown up" stories.

well, his number one source on everything Ukraine related is Russia Today, so it fits the scheme.
Where did the ingore list go? Quite certain he was on it and now i can't find that option anymore.
I'm delighted Top Gear has been taken off the air. I hope Clarkson, May and Hammond disappear onto some obscure satellite channel so that I never have to see or hear from them again. Three little scrotes.
Quote from petercollins :I'm delighted Top Gear has been taken off the air. I hope Clarkson, May and Hammond disappear onto some obscure satellite channel so that I never have to see or hear from them again. Three little scrotes.

At last, someone who comprehends the concept of 'on topic'

But, given your opinion, why bother reading this thread ? It does tend to focus on the program, and generally in a more positive light than your valid opinion.
Quote from petercollins :I'm delighted Top Gear has been taken off the air. I hope Clarkson, May and Hammond disappear onto some obscure satellite channel so that I never have to see or hear from them again. Three little scrotes.

Tell me more about you were being forced against your will to watch Top Gear.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can anyone use a different term then "fracas"? I honestly had to google what that means..

I find Cambridge Dictionary has most often the plainest definition of word or phrase.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/fracas
Quote :fracas
noun [S] uk /ˈfræk.ɑː/ us /ˈfreɪ.kəs/
› a noisy argument or fight: He was injured in a Saturday-night fracas outside a disco. The prime minister has joined the fracas over the proposed changes to the health service.

The statement says they're looking at Top Gear 2016, but I can't see it working without Clarkson any more. And if Hammond and May both refuse to go back as well, it's going to be a big loss.

Until Netflix or someone grabs them, of course.
Bad news Frown Alltho he might be a bit of a cock, he/with the others, creates an great show. Top Gear will not continue without him/them.
I'm wondering if they're coming with something new (soon). I actually wanted to see the rest of this season...
Racer X cab you please **** off back to your political conspiracy threads.
Thank you,
the sane users of this forum.
Quote from Dajmin :

Until Netflix or someone grabs them, of course.

I hope something like that is possible, but do they have the BBC budget though.

Fck me, i need TG in my life.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Racer X cab you please **** off back to your political conspiracy threads.
Thank you,

Ray, if there's anyone that has no business saying anything, you are at the top of that list.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from Bmxtwins :Racer X cab you please **** off back to your political conspiracy threads.
Thank you,

Ray, if there's anyone that has no business saying anything, you are at the top of that list.

Right, so please show me where I am illustrating my psychosis and illusions of grandeur?

Top Gear Discussions [Spoilers and fun inside]
(568 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG