The online racing simulator
It was/is on UK Netflix, so no you can get it through legal ways in the UK too.
Quote from troy :It was/is on UK Netflix, so no you can get it through legal ways in the UK too.

What's Netflix? Is that another site like pirate bay??

Legal viewing what's that?
Btw no one mentioned their latest pieces of editing? They upped it by two notches! Particularly the Porsche 918 and P1 segments, fcking masterpieces of editing..
What was up with the constant blue flame coming out of the exhaust on the 918?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Btw no one mentioned their latest pieces of editing? They upped it by two notches! Particularly the Porsche 918 and P1 segments, fcking masterpieces of editing..

Yeah definitely got better camera angles.
Quote from Forbin :What was up with the constant blue flame coming out of the exhaust on the 918?

I don't know, but it made things happen in my pants. HNNNNGGGGGG.

Anyway, the 2-part special should be epic. Cheap car challenge + 3rd world road trip + Top Gear tries to build something. It has the potential to trump anything they've ever done before.
Also i don't know why they make a big fuss about the P1 vs 918 its pretty darn obvious the P1 will munch it, unless they do what that did with the lenvo and make them do a lap in the wet.
Quote from Forbin :What was up with the constant blue flame coming out of the exhaust on the 918?

Wondering the same, effect added in later or is it actually blue like that in real life?
I think it actually shoots flames, but I'm only basing that off the fact that other cars can do it.

There were a few short shots where you could see the P1 shooting flames, albeit briefly. The closest to the Porsche's blue flame that I can think of is the Lamborghini Aventador power lap(S17, Ep6). Pulling out of Chicago there's a sustained blue flame coming out of the exhaust and you can see it faintly at a few other points throughout the lap. I'm sure there was some wonderful editing done to bring out the blue, but those flames were very real.

edit: Also, I think it's pretty obvious that the P1 will beat the 918 and then the LaFerrari will beat both.

Exhaust flames seem to be the new party piece for supercars, just guessing but with high flow catalysts and "provocative" mapping this is not a big deal
Just let the direct injection inject a little while the exhaust valves are already open. Not economical, but who cares in cars like this.

On the episode, was ok, but the whole bicycle part was pretty pointless, skipped most of it.

918 is godly. Btw they used that hood camera again, and while it felt artificial again, imo it was clear that its not green screen work. Maybe down to lenses and filters (which we know Top Gear likes).
But toooo many added sound effects in that segment.

What were the Stig joke (chanceled show) and that one with Aaron Paul about? Top Gear USA?
Not sure if Scawen like latest episode
Quote from Boris Lozac :If i understood right, Breaking Bad was never shown in UK (legally)

I think the first and second seasons where shown on the digital freeview channel '5 US' but was shown at a stupid time on a Thursay or something like that and was dropped soon after. It took a while after that before BB it became the main thing to watch.
Loved the last episode. Really interesting scenery / location. Plays out like a documentary, but it's allright - some comedy in between makes it enjoyable
That horse part was hilarious.

Really looks cool this special.
So script
Much predictable

It was ok, as always the genuine laughs and situations are golden, have no idea why they insist on childish obvious jokes and scripts..
I guess it's because it's trying to be accessable for a broad range of audience. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it.
But about scripting, do you think it was scriped when he rolled over with the crane lift?
Quote from The Very End :I guess it's because it's trying to be accessable for a broad range of audience. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it.
But about scripting, do you think it was scriped when he rolled over with the crane lift?

Yes, like everything in that episode.

This special was very underwhelming tbh.

When the genuine stuff sticks out like a sore thumb you know something has gone wrong.
Worst special ever.
Oh wow, now slope is a racist term? You learn something new everyday..
such racism when most people have never even heard of that term being racist...
Haha brilliant what people keep coming up with.
People are ****ing retarded.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG