The online racing simulator
XFG/XRG - Racing - New Server
(153 posts, started )
Random thing needs to be improved. Fair competition in the race - I like it.
For some reason the random track rotation keeps on messing up, and often puts the same track back on again. Until i have found out why it is doing this then is has gone back to set rotation for now guys.

Apologies for this, but ive banged my head against wall this evening trying to sort it out lol Smile
Big grin
For example session with the track AS2 must be transferred to the list of exceptions for 3-5 hours after the end of the session. Is it real?
Dunno maybe
Been on this server a few times over the last week and enjoyed it. Even though I'm very very slow!

I used to be quick in the XFG. After 5 years racing elsewhere I'm at least 2 seconds off the pace. Frown
Something harder Big grin
Poor Ed Smile
Nice twiining on that corner Smile and great video again Litro
Hello guys.
We're wondering if anyone wants to have a go at making us a team skin for XFG and XRG.
Roof has to be red, rest of car in black, maybe red doors if you want to try.
We also would like our [GTi] tag with the brackets in black and GTI in red.
If you want to have a go at designing your own version of a skin for us please go ahead but please keep the GTI tag.

Thanks in advance to any that wants to try.
Please pm us any preview and finished version.
ahahah, niceSmile
Thanks Sandis!
Today, I'm racing a xrg, yet a bad result))
Haha lol bled what a song ice video
Wou Edgars, consuming effectively your this weeks 9 lifes Wink
How many left for this week ?
Litro has captured some rough moves there Big grin
Hmmm not sure how much but me alive, i spend my all lives when u coming in dis server
Any chance of adding the server to LFS Remote? I would like to spy on others when I can't race Big grin
No, sorry,we're not planning to add it to LFS Remote.
So you'll have to be online to spy on us Smile
Quote from Jedievensen :No, sorry,we're not planning to add it to LFS Remote.

Well then what about setting connections higher? I wouldn't want to take up one of the 31 race slots with my spying
b&w
Quote from pik_d :
Quote from Jedievensen :No, sorry,we're not planning to add it to LFS Remote.

Well then what about setting connections higher? I wouldn't want to take up one of the 31 race slots with my spying

We have changed to 47 slots now Smile
Great!

Let's set a new record tomorrow night. Big grin
Nice racing here full grid great drivers
That was some cool racing tonight.
The server is now set to Random Track Rotation

Now i can not guarantee that the same track will be put on twice. I can not see a way to prevent the track being put on again in the Airio configuration files.

This will be set on a perm basis if everything goes ok, if not then it will be set to either vote for track, or set rotation. Going to give it a few days see how it goes. If you encounter any problems and the same tracks keep on appearing please let me no and i shall try to find a way to sort it.

Great racing yesterday, was alot of fun Smile
47/47 crazy Big grin
Movement! Smile

XFG/XRG - Racing - New Server
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG