The online racing simulator
XFG/XRG - Racing - New Server
(153 posts, started )
Quote from Jedievensen :Hello.
Yes i saw that CPW ban. Im not sure if we can remove it, so i would suggest waiting out the 12 hours i believe it is.
Thanks for the comments Smile
As you're S1 i would also suggest keeping an eye on which track is on then check the list of tracks in first post which should be up to date.

Okey, no problem at all. Umm yes well. If its on S2 track, It will just kick me or not show me the server. So its not a problem again, I'm use to that, already played in a few S2 servers. Everything is okey. Thanks for the fast reply. Smile
why me not in video? Frown Big grin
Cuz you be working to much Smile
Great video again Litro, thanks Smile
Awesome video again Litro Smile
he could put my picture what looks like im walking along the beach
Nice vid Litro, thanks !
Think I already wrote it on the server, but I will comment here as well.

You guys should definitely try to host an event like a 4 hour endurance race with the XFG/XRG and driver swaps, I think this would attract many people to take part in it. Smile
Quote from Timo1992 :Think I already wrote it on the server, but I will comment here as well.

You guys should definitely try to host an event like a 4 hour endurance race with the XFG/XRG and driver swaps, I think this would attract many people to take part in it. Smile

Great idea!
Am in middle of organising a 5 hour endurance race, with 1 maybe 2 pitstops and no driver swaps (or possibly driver swaps)
5 hour endu with no driver swaps? Uhh...
Without driver swaps is pretty much ridiculous, that's true. Big grin

But otherwise 5 hours is a good race length, so that there could be teams of 2 drivers, each one driving 2,5 hours.
Quote from F5TORNADO :Am in middle of organising a 5 hour endurance race, with 1 maybe 2 pitstops and no driver swaps (or possibly driver swaps)

1.5-2 hours of driving is pretty much the maximum any driver would want to do per stint. If it's 5 hours, you'll need driver changes.
Driver swaps will be in the race
Lots of races going on Smile
Join if interested Smile
Well, you can always make driver swaps optional. Just in case one or two poor souls want to go solo.
#92 - Aadu
Looks like everything goes nicely. Exept this Airio thing then. Going to try to be more often there. Grtz, Fiets
lol big fun here
Server full omg Big grin
Had a lot of fun last night and tonight, one suggestion though, set connections to 47 (or at least a few higher than 32) considering we maxed it out tonight.

This will definitely be necessary when you do that endurance racing that was talked about.
Some good races going on.
Also got some new added functions and we are testing out our rotation on random.
Hope to see some of you there Smile
was a funny moment lol Smile
What an ironic number plate.
Random rotation sounds great.

I hope I have some more time in the next evenings so I can race again as well. :S Big grin

XFG/XRG - Racing - New Server
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG