The online racing simulator
XFG/XRG - Racing - New Server
(153 posts, started )
Thanks for an awesome night guys.
Broke our own server record and were also the fullest race server for a little tonight.
You guys are awesome Smile
Current Rotation = 30 Tracks
Added track = SO5r which is between AS4R and KY3
Is it likely to be busy again at any point tonight? If so I'll come drive for a bit.
Its possible Pete Smile
Some nice racing going on tonight Smile
some funny moments was lol Big grin
Seems like there were actually a bunch of people racing yesterday. Might consider it as well this evening maybe Smile
Saturday was the worst evening you could choose for that since that's GTi day on cargame and everybody is racing there. Big grin

Tonight, the server is hopefully crowded again. Tilt
Ye but cg sux cous all crash
It was fine yesterday, IMO. Had a lot of fun races and even won one. Big grin
A few races going on if ya want to join in guys Smile
Nice progress here! Smile
Awesome server so far, great to see so many people online Smile
Server became full for a time tonight, and some really nice racing going on Smile
Indeed Smile
Best birthday present for me Smile
Thanks guys, hope you all had a good time.
Happy bd tian
Wtf full server lol when im not then full always
Yesterday I was with you on this server. It was a good time for me. Thanks.
Quote from cuprum :Happy bd tian
Wtf full server lol when im not then full always

They all came on to race for you Ed Smile
i might come on and do a bit of racing
I love this server already - you guys are doing a tremendous job! I saw so many unfamiliar faces yesterday, must be those peeps who really like to drive GTI's, hehe! Well, keep up the good work. So far I haven't seen any troublemakers, so it's a good sign that things are going well!
Great server guys, some great races yesterday and good to see another packed server.
Thanks for your comments guysSmile
Glad you like the server,seems to have gotten alot of traffic the last few days.
Track Rotation update

I have took away some of the longer tracks and put in some shorter tracks, and added another SO aswell. There are now 31 tracks on rotation.

Current rotation of tracks below -

SO5 FE4 SO2 BL1 SO6 AS5 SO4 KY2 FE2 WE1 SO3R AS2 FE3R
AS4R SO5R KY3 BL1R AS2R AS7 FE2R SO6R WE1R SO4R KY3R
BL2R SO1 FE1R AS1 FE3 SO1R WE1

Edit
FE5 and FE5r are now also added
I recently played once in the server and its quite nice. With professional players, been playing a lot in demos and its nothing like it. Enjoyed it and actually felled a lot slow compared to most of the players inside. Today I encountered a small problem. I did some drift laps with a tweak and turned it off - cars go back to normal specs. I didn't know LFS still detects Tweak and I entered your server. Got a CPW auto-ban which is 24h I think. Could you help out and remove it, so I could join now? Its not a problem actually, I admit my mistake and I will wait 24h if necessary. Its just that right now your doing demo/S1 races & I can join, because I'm S1 licensed. Big ups for the server, its quite fun playing this cars on every track. See you on track.
Hello.
Yes i saw that CPW ban. Im not sure if we can remove it, so i would suggest waiting out the 12 hours i believe it is.
Thanks for the comments Smile
As you're S1 i would also suggest keeping an eye on which track is on then check the list of tracks in first post which should be up to date.

XFG/XRG - Racing - New Server
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG