-
(dfgjkl) DELETED by dfgjkl
-
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from dfgjkl :
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Don't you think that a video on Russian news could potentially be altered/faked to introduce bias into the Russian opinion of the situation?

sure it can.but not this case.

Ah, such great proof!

Because Russian journalism is the peak of honest and unbiased coverage.

That's why over the years, there's been at least 1 or 2 a year that resign because they feel their journalistic integrity is being crippled by the state dictating what and how things should be reported upon.

I guess you also like the North Korean and Chinese news too for their unbiased coverage.

It really doesn't matter where the media is placed. I've posted Russian, Ukraine, European, American, Pacific sources and, from your point of view, they're all Russian.

They can be US Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalists. They can be World respected European Journalists. They can be Ex CIA Analysts, They can be Senior ex US State Department or US Treasury staff.

In your opinion, you can't listen because ??????

Who knows, you can't explain it. It seems like the only opinion most of you can parrot is the official US party line.
And they've never lied in the past have they ?

"Cites hundreds of examples that you won't read"

-
The whole essence of Journalists

Quote from Wenom :I think you are a difficult individual dfgjkl. I invited you to my home. You refused. That it very, very rude. I guess we can never be "comrades." Do you understand? I wanted to be a friend of yours. I offered you everything I could possibly give. And you single handedly ignored and refused my proposal. That is not good. Not one bit.

I'll be your friend.... do you have bail money?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQh6yovxBag

Western media... probably old enough not to be that much controlled yet.

You might wanna go one step back. The creation of isreal..

It was Russia again that basically saved us from a further escalation. When it would go to full support of its allies, it could have escalated. While the u.s. / israel started attacking.

Listen closely when the isra..alien minister acts in a certain way to try to be seen as a 'victim' instead of the aggressor to win international support. Something these days happens still with the u.s. false flag attacks. 9/11, MH17, boston etc etc etc... People just dont wanna see the truth because its so far of what they have always believed in, they can't perceive it as being the truth.

Being a patriot.. give up your life for the 'safety' of the united states. Shame they only forget its the united states who create this so called 'danger'. Still wondering why most parts of the world see americans as naive and stupid?

As the world knew for many many years kennedy was killed by the us government, americans with their patriotic behavior still thought (wonder if they really did) it were the Russians, oswald or some magic. Literally Oliver Stone's words.
-
(AndRand) DELETED by AndRand : wrong thread :)
Quote from AndRand :

What do you call an opposition leader in Russia? You don't. You call their next of kin.
Yeah... Putin. You gotta love the guy. I heard he's going to change his name to Vladimir Soprano
Attached images
Vladimir Sopano.jpg
Soputins.jpg

-
I don't know if you notice but all 3 pictures look like triptych: the essence of Russia Smile
Quote from dfgjkl :

Hey. They may be a bunch of hicks, but at least their opposition leaders are still alive.
And that photo actually looks like Kentucky.
-
Magic, magic in Cremlin vicinity...

First, police capture car of the suspects, with number plates from autonomus republic of Ingushetia, just 48 hours after murder...

Next it occurs the car certainly was not white... Shrug

Thanks God, those from Ingushetia haven't already plead guilty... that would be a fail!
-
Quote from dfgjkl :magic,magic...also look at numbers on 2th pic 23 35 35 wierd eeh? :P

Must be magic because minutes and seconds can never match...it´s imossibru...must be hoax...call FSB!!!!
Quote from Flater :
Quote from dfgjkl :magic,magic...also look at numbers on 2th pic 23 35 35 wierd eeh? :P

Must be magic because minutes and seconds can never match...it´s imossibru...must be hoax...call FSB!!!!

don't you think it is time of the news broadcast?
In Russia, the only time is cyka time.
Thanks Germany and other European countries, for now saying what so many already knew. Stating that usa tried to create an enemy of Russia, and calling it literally "Dangerous propoganda"! Also something many already knew.

One example they mention is how usa lied about russia (not sure if they mean separists) building up troops while German intelligence ( no doubt at least more reliable because they have less interest or possibly non, because of the close economic ties with Russia) and other European intelligence noticed separists/Russia kept their word with the sease fire!

pff.. please do this immediately next time pls.. ally or not. Don't drag us in bullshit.. if usa wants war.. go alone.. and leave us. Russia eat you anyway Smile.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/18262/Onrust-in-Oekraine/article/detail/2243917/2015/03/07/Kritiek-op-NAVO-chef-Hij-verspreidt-gevaarlijke-propaganda.dhtml
Quote from danielroelofs :Thanks Germany and other European countries, for now saying what so many already knew. Stating that usa tried to create an enemy of Russia, and calling it literally "Dangerous propoganda"! Also something many already knew.

One example they mention is how usa lied about russia (not sure if they mean separists) building up troops while German intelligence ( no doubt at least more reliable because they have less interest or possibly non, because of the close economic ties with Russia) and other European intelligence noticed separists/Russia kept their word with the sease fire!

pff.. please do this immediately next time pls.. ally or not. Don't drag us in bullshit.. if usa wants war.. go alone.. and leave us. Russia eat you anyway Smile.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/18262/Onrust-in-Oekraine/article/detail/2243917/2015/03/07/Kritiek-op-NAVO-chef-Hij-verspreidt-gevaarlijke-propaganda.dhtml

Doubt it that russians would eat them! but it would be a strong war!
Yes indeed. The outcome is indeed never certain with today's weapons. The only possible drawback is that if they start using them.. there is a big chance they destroy the interests they are fighting for.

When it would be a conservative war with step by step taking in strategic locations. I think Russia is technology wise ahead atm when it comes to missles, tanks and fighter planes at least. Sukhoi rules in the air, T90 MS is far better than Abrams.

When allies would starting play along, the 'west' is fár outnumbered. Estimations on the internet say that they would have about double the forces of the west. Only China has about 2.5 million militants and 3.25 million reserves, the biggest army on the world. And crazy technology.

Anyway... rather no war pls. It's a good sign countries semi quietly try to distance themselves from the true agressors. its why i thought it's worth posting. France, Italy, Hungary and Germany continiously triedto held back the usa by disagreeing what usa wanted. Supplying weapons to Ukraine etc. It would be crazry... a spark that would illuminate the whole thing.
-
Quote from dfgjkl :The thing is many do not understand,rather not want,that if Russia wants Ukraine they have already been there.Crimea for example.Сorrupt politicians turn people against each other,which led to the senseless bloodshed.West reveals himself as a defender but in fact they also do not care to Ukraine as in Russia.For them we are all the same - scum(perdon my french)

Putin is the prime example of scum and corruption, you ass clown.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Quote from dfgjkl :The thing is many do not understand,rather not want,that if Russia wants Ukraine they have already been there.Crimea for example.Сorrupt politicians turn people against each other,which led to the senseless bloodshed.West reveals himself as a defender but in fact they also do not care to Ukraine as in Russia.For them we are all the same - scum(perdon my french)

Isn't it amazing how propoganda can alter peoples thinking, BMX is a prime example. Let's use Gallup polls as the proof of how this works.

In 2011, remember 2011 ? It was 4 years ago Smile, in 2011 only 3% of Americans answered “Russia” when asked “What country anywhere in the world do you consider to be the United States’ greatest enemy?”
In 2012 this was down to 2%

Ok, now lets get the US of A's media tell the US of A's population that 'Russia is evil'

So now the results are, 18% cite “Russia” today, which is 3% more than the #2-cited threat, “North Korea,” cited now by 15% (which had been 16% back in 2011, when the top-cited threat of all was then Iran, at 25%, which is now cited by only 9% of Americans, as being America’s “greatest enemy.”

More detail here; http://www.gallup.com/poll/181568/americans-increasingly-russia-threat-top-enemy.aspx?version=print

From the information above I'll give you another example of how this works. Look at the 'We Hate Iran' trend. Now look at the 'We Hate Russia' trend.

For those of you who are a bit slow, as the "You will hate Russia" storyline is fed to US citizens, the "You will hate Iran" storyline is reduced, probably because of 'too much to think about' reasons. Remember, this is scientific propoganda looking at changing the populations opinions on 'percieved threats'. Smile

Now, some external proof, if you live in the US of A, you may have noticed your Congress having a panty wetting experience with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Here's Salon on the experience....

"This was a gross spectacle.
Where to begin? How about the section in the beginning where Netanyahu, patronizingly, delivers a history of the Iranian regime and its sponsorship of terrorism and insurgency against Americans in the region. Excuse me, but we don’t need to be told, by a foreign leader, how Iran has treated the United States. And then this: “Don’t be fooled. The battle between Iran and ISIS doesn’t turn Iran into a friend of America.” Again, thanks, but we’ll figure out our foreign policy for ourselves."
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/03/netanyahus_shocking_affront_what_his_stunning_speech_was_really_about/

And for the rest of the world, please enjoy Jon Stewart......
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/04/jon_stewart_destroys_netanyahu_over_speech_to_congress/

Now, getting back to my point, Israel is 'annoyed' that the US propoganda is focused on Russia, rather than Iran, because Iran is what Isreal wants the US to take out, for 'whatever' reasons.

Check the poll results for "Who the US hates today" to confirm this.

That post was for the thinking world, for our US audience...

TL:DR - USA,USA,USA.........
Quote from Bmxtwins :

Look Racer X's post. Sometimes I feel the whole cooperation usa (because you are not a country) is based on one sentence. Very much simplified for the colonials. We are usa and we are the best. It's your only reason to live and your rather lie to yourself than accepting different theories, for example the theorie that you are being screwed by the ones who make you saying this to yourself.

Anyway, maybe it's because you are so far away from the civilised world. The first honestly elected us president yet have to be chosen. yes yes.. i know your argument.. nooo we are usa! That argument will convince me for sure! (or perhaps not)

Btw Racer X. I think according to that table. 2% of us ppl might have an higher IQ than Bush Bush had. The ones who answered the us itself Smile
The real reason for all of the carp going on seems to be the same old fear that has always led Soviet and now Russian geopolitics, fear.
Ukraine had a long standing desire to align with Europe rather than Russia and it is as simple and complicated as that. Where have the most debilitating invasions come from? The west. As long as there was a decent buffer zone between them and their fears it was reasonably OK, as soon as that shows signs of going the way of the dodo you get a reaction of fear led aggression. Give them a buffer zone where the economic ties are led by the world bank and there is a chance that this might blow over. All this posturing over a possible war is moot, the British army would be hard pressed to deploy even a brigade to the zone and even the American military would struggle to put a meaningful force in place, in time. The Germans have too much to lose to take part and there is nothing else left. Time for some intelligence in politics but that is something I cannot see evidence of.
Time for some intelligence in politics is something I support.

But for the other part, I have to disagree. The honestly elected Ukranian president wanted to connect more with Russia instead of Europe especially when it comes to natural resources. Now what is the usa after for a long time now? Oil and natural resources. The western media destroys country after country by media that is rich in natural resources, remember Venezuela?

Ukraine wanted to tie up with Russia and more are willing so. Those are the upcoming countries besides the brics looks interesting. The Euro is still doing terrible. Switserland has disconnected its currency from the Euro, Greece wants out. Holland voted against and I have never seen more companies falling apart by bankruptcy in my country.. big or small.

Because the economic world is more or less dominated by western coorporations, there is always a certain control and passive 'brake' over the new upcoming countries. Except for China maybe.. who are the us's banker. They want to get rid of this western controlled thing and basically set up a new financial system. One like many have tried before. This just pulls many countries in.. and this is what the west and especially the us of a cant take. Because the usa is already a 3rd world country.. with the demand of the world's currency (us dollar) heavily dropping already.. they have to make sure all the world's biggest transactions remain being done in Dollars. This is something that wouldn't be done anymore as brics get a chance for example.

All the recent countries that were suddenly invaded by the usa because there was also very suddenly a so called terrorist group active. Had these plans to stop doing oil transactions in dollars. The best known example for this is Lybia.

Ukraine was about to go along with this... until the Ukranian official government was overthrown.
There is a lot of room to suggest that perhaps the price of oil could be US dollar dependent but the purchase could be in any currency. At the moment all oil purchases are in US dollars rather than the currency of the purchasing nation. THIS is the main supporter of the US economic engine rather than anything else. Just prior to the second gulf war, Sadman Hussein decided to trade Iraqi oil in Euro's rather than dollars and many conspiracy theorists believe THIS was the real cause of the second invasion. That the coalition was smaller and had less Islamic nation support could be down to the total lack of any real plan on stabilising Iraq post the Sadman Hussein regime.
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Quote from Bmxtwins :

Isn't it amazing how propoganda can alter peoples thinking, BMX is a prime example. Let's use Gallup polls as the proof of how this works.

In 2011, remember 2011 ? It was 4 years ago Smile, in 2011 only 3% of Americans answered “Russia” when asked “What country anywhere in the world do you consider to be the United States’ greatest enemy?”
In 2012 this was down to 2%

Ok, now lets get the US of A's media tell the US of A's population that 'Russia is evil'

So now the results are, 18% cite “Russia” today, which is 3% more than the #2-cited threat, “North Korea,” cited now by 15% (which had been 16% back in 2011, when the top-cited threat of all was then Iran, at 25%, which is now cited by only 9% of Americans, as being America’s “greatest enemy.”

More detail here; http://www.gallup.com/poll/181568/americans-increasingly-russia-threat-top-enemy.aspx?version=print

From the information above I'll give you another example of how this works. Look at the 'We Hate Iran' trend. Now look at the 'We Hate Russia' trend.

For those of you who are a bit slow, as the "You will hate Russia" storyline is fed to US citizens, the "You will hate Iran" storyline is reduced, probably because of 'too much to think about' reasons. Remember, this is scientific propoganda looking at changing the populations opinions on 'percieved threats'. Smile

Now, some external proof, if you live in the US of A, you may have noticed your Congress having a panty wetting experience with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Here's Salon on the experience....

"This was a gross spectacle.
Where to begin? How about the section in the beginning where Netanyahu, patronizingly, delivers a history of the Iranian regime and its sponsorship of terrorism and insurgency against Americans in the region. Excuse me, but we don’t need to be told, by a foreign leader, how Iran has treated the United States. And then this: “Don’t be fooled. The battle between Iran and ISIS doesn’t turn Iran into a friend of America.” Again, thanks, but we’ll figure out our foreign policy for ourselves."
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/03/netanyahus_shocking_affront_what_his_stunning_speech_was_really_about/

And for the rest of the world, please enjoy Jon Stewart......
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/04/jon_stewart_destroys_netanyahu_over_speech_to_congress/

Now, getting back to my point, Israel is 'annoyed' that the US propoganda is focused on Russia, rather than Iran, because Iran is what Isreal wants the US to take out, for 'whatever' reasons.

Check the poll results for "Who the US hates today" to confirm this.

That post was for the thinking world, for our US audience...

TL:DR - USA,USA,USA.........

Fun facts about Israel and Iran.

When Iran was at war with Iraq, guess who provided the Iranians with intelligence on Iraqi positions?
Name a middle eastern country with the highest Jewish population after Israel and Turkey...
And here's the one that gets me.
Look at the casualty count every time the IDF and HAMAS goes at it. Do you ever see any one other than low ranking military/militants or civilians on that list?
Both sides have the resources and the know how to wage a proper war, killing off each other's leadership
yet they are content to just blowing away innocent people. Why is that?
Take a good look at exactly who those innocent people are and think about it for a second and after your stomach gets through turning, then you've probably figured out why to my question.
I used to be one of the brainwashed Israel could do no wrong, then I ran into a Palestinian Christian that rattled my perspective. I started digging into things for myself and what I got was a very ugly picture.

Netanazi.... Yeah that clown has the republicans in this country wrapped around his little finger. It seems they are more loyal to him and his bunch than they are the American People.
In fact, if you say one thing critical of Israel, they do their best to cover their ears and call you an Anti-Semite. Forget the conservative mantra of fiscal responsibility and questioning government expenses as far as Israel is concerned. You do that with Israel, and all the sudden you're either a neo-nazi or an islamofascist sympathizer.
Yeah, they'll cut off support for our own veterans and working poor, but they'll give Israel literally anything they want.

Yeah cousin, look at the Israel/Palestine dog and pony show - oops conflict - a little closer.
You'll find that Israel and Iran going to war is about as likely as Zimbabwe starting a Mars mission.
Just a quick point to danielreolefs, the government you are talking about in the Ukraine was basically from a rigged election. The same people that are now trying to cede parts of the Ukraine to Russia were at the centre of that rigged election. The real leader of the people of the Ukraine was under house arrest. How can that be legitimate? It is past time that Russia left Ukraine alone to get on with its own problems. Yet that is unlikely.
World bank funding might allay the fears Russia has about removal of the buffer zone.
Hey Mike,

Racer X has posted much information about the former Ukranian president and how that government was overthrown. This overthrow also happened at a very suspicious day.. right after some documents were signed that tied Ukraine and Russia with some deals in natural resources. I will look this up later and post them here, not time for it now.

But about that buffer zone, that certainly is interesting, and again it is obvious that Russia is seeing this as an aggressive act. Also understandable I think.

There is a very nice documentary about the cold war, which was on the point of a nuclair breakout.. if we have to believe that. What was the reason for all this? Russia supplied their ally Cuba with Nuclair missles. If you know the history of what the usa has done to Cuba, actually nothing weird they wanted to do so.

So basically the usa was ready to go on full nuclair war, because Russia (or actually CCCP, the soviet union)wanted to locate Nuclair missles there. So what? I mean.. what I find weird is that we always see the enemy in what we most unfamiliar with. I mean, hasnt the usa currently nuclair missles located in Turkey, in Poland, in Holland, in Germany in Italy? And isn't it the usa that now wants to place more nuclair missles in CZech and Romania i believe? usa says there are there to defend from muslim terrorism. Well, every well thinking person knows this is the biggest pile of crap ever told ofcourse. Like they always lie. Russia gets surrounded by us missles and now when Russia says something about this.. they are the agressors?

To me it seems more of an agressive act of the usa than from Russia. I mean such a buffer zone is nothing weird. One of the highest ranking colonels in the pentagon ever said: "every infrastructure of a country is based on warfare". Those leaders like Putin or Obanana know of course. The simple public often do not see that those economic invasions or what ever are still part of a new fashion of warfare. But in those high circles if Putin says this is not acceptable, I think there is more to say for what Putin says, than what this Obanana wants.

So far i can objectively see, there is only provocation from the us side. Last time this 'exercise'.. or maybe it's better to call it a 'show off' of the us army in the baltic states right in front of the Russian border. I mean why.. of course you read in the news Russia wants Finland and the Baltic states back etc.. It's the worst joke ever, and a serious brain malfunction if someone believes. Also there is no reason to find of why he would. it's all about creating an image of Russia and Putin. While I can't find any politician in my country that backs his country as well as Putin has done the last years in Russia. Everything has gone up, up and up in Russia since Putin came to power. And I suspect this is freightening some who want world control Wink

All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
(629 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG