The online racing simulator
BMW M4 DTM 2014
Audi RS5 DTM 2014
DTM AMG Mercedes C-Coupe 2014

All of them are RWD and have a naturially aspirated V8 engine. <3

Those 3 cars and then some 24 hour races with them Smile This would be awesome.

Only a dream....
Lol, make some old BRM racing cars like V16 auto union #droolling
Ok another suggestion: Update of the F1 car, so maybe the current BF1 with 2.4 V8 will be replaced by a 2014 Mercedes W05 Hybrid car with V6 Turbo. Smile
Quote from Timo1992 :Ok another suggestion: Update of the F1 car, so maybe the current BF1 with 2.4 V8 will be replaced by a 2014 Mercedes W05 Hybrid car with V6 Turbo. Smile

NO! Just add 1 more car, not replace Smile
1) AWD car with 5 cylinder turbo engine(like Volvo T5's)
2)AWD car vith V6 Bi-turbo engine(like audi S4 Big grin)
3)FWD car with 3 cylinder Turbo engine(like Fiesta EcoBoost Big grin)
Or option to make your own car ( like put awd on your XFG and put in FZ5's engine Big grin Would be nice
Just a suggestion
When is s3 coming out? i have heard of it like 3/4 years ago of scirroco coming to game ... and nothing....
Quote from cRash90 :When is s3 coming out?

Mandatory answer:
Quote from Scavier :"When it's done...!" ©

Have a good day.
Quote from 5tag :
Quote from vrajunar25 :MSR

Not realistic in any way. Nobody builds 3,6L V8 with 500hp for a street car, also these kind of cars weigh in at 1,4 tonnes minimum. The slicks make no sense because nobody would use the street tyres. Also the wing is far too big for a street (legal) car, yet the diffuser is only 30cm long and ground clearance is only surpassed by Offroaders, so it's not a race car either.

You can't just merge a race and street car into one, not without serious compromises.

Quote from vrajunar25 :

I've made a 4-door FXO myself, you shouldn't stretch the wheelbase, not by half a metre anyways! 2/3 and 4/5 door variants mostly have the same basic shape, just that the 2/3 door version has longer doors (so that rear passengers can get in more easily). And if it has to be Diesel fueled, why not call it FXD? Smile

Edit: Just finished something I had lying around. Screwed up the O.Z. wheels' brakes at some point, CBA to correct that.

Wagon look great!!!
Quote from OxLv :
Wagon look great!!!

Thanks, but 5tag did it better Wink

I post here a new idea, take a small FWD cabriolet car from GTA:LCS, put it in LFS with a better design.
I think at a GTI version with the 1800 litre inline from xrg, but it should be nice with a very small engine, like japanese key-cars.

If someone wanna re-draw this car, should be nice, making it similiar to XFG.

I would sugest a new demo car.

What about a 1L6 Turbo ? it would be nice to see a new cars for EVERY one and not only s1 / s2.

Demo should really have a turbo car, 2 Basic cars (xfg and xrg), a turbo one, and the fbm
realy like to see a rear engine small car to compeet with uf1.
a car like fiat 850TC or 126.
or maybe a vw beetle.
This with a modern v8 natural aspirated engine:

LX8 GTR: 3 liter V8, 345hp, 660Kg, RWD
RB4 GTR: 2 liter turbo I4, ~500hp, 1100Kg, 4WD
XRTT: 2 liter twin-turbo I4, ~350hp, 1200Kg, RWD
Quote from HenkkaWRC :LX8 GTR: 3 liter V8, 345hp, 660Kg, RWD
RB4 GTR: 2 liter turbo I4, ~500hp, 1100Kg, 4WD
XRTT: 2 liter twin-turbo I4, ~350hp, 1200Kg, RWD

RBR and LX8 ok, but i think we don't need an XRTT.

It should be nice to see a street legal supercar in lfs, a WRC car(RBR) and some touring/station wagon cars.

And a 2015 XFR , with 2.0T engine
Quote from HenkkaWRC :XRTT: 2 liter twin-turbo I4, ~350hp, 1200Kg, RWD

There's already one : it's called the XRR
XRR is race car with slicks and wings. It also has 500hp single turbo engine and it weighs 1100kg.

The XRTT would have been a street car. Like a XRT, but with bigger engine. No wings or slicks. It would have been a competitor for the FZ5 and other LFR class cars.
Why not some brand new car?
How many XR variations do you want to have in LFS? It's like to have Golf 1.6, 1.4TSI, 2.0TDI, GTD and GTI in one game. What for? Big grin
How about have the same cars BUT have the option to change the engines in them. For example, FXO - have a petrol and a diesel variant, Petrol engine sizes - 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.2 (could even change the cylinder count). Diesel engine sizes (TDi) - 1.4, 1.9, 2.0, 2.5 V6.

Have all the cars like that in a way. That would really be nice to see, even in an s2 update!
-
(HenkkaWRC) DELETED by HenkkaWRC : Double post
Quote from R@fiXII :Why not some brand new car?
How many XR variations do you want to have in LFS? It's like to have Golf 1.6, 1.4TSI, 2.0TDI, GTD and GTI in one game. What for? Big grin

Well, Gran Turismo 6 has like 50 different R34 Skylines. I think we should make XR the R34 of LFS. Big grin

Anyway. I understand. Maybe we don't need any more XR variants. Thumbs up

OT: does anyone know when we are getting updated interiors for FX and FZ cars? I bet new interiors don't require the new tire physics... Shrug
Quote from skodaowner :How about have the same cars BUT have the option to change the engines in them. For example, FXO - have a petrol and a diesel variant, Petrol engine sizes - 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.2 (could even change the cylinder count). Diesel engine sizes (TDi) - 1.4, 1.9, 2.0, 2.5 V6.

Have all the cars like that in a way. That would really be nice to see, even in an s2 update!

agree.

The station wagon version with an 1800 inline 6 cylinders turbodiesel(i made a tweak on XRG with NTO, it is RWD but is very fast and funny, 300 HP and over 550 nm )
Maybe the station could be AWD.
The sedan version with a smaller 2.0 TDi with 150HP and 300 nm

Quote from HenkkaWRC :...
OT: does anyone know when we are getting updated interiors for FX and FZ cars? I bet new interiors don't require the new tire physics... Shrug

new interior = incompatible patch.
For long Scawen did not want to make incompatible thing that would lead to clear hotlap chart for example.
Now, things may change ... who knows what Scawen and Eric are planning to do ... the wiser thing for them would be to focus on S3 contents in aim to be paid (even if money is not the only goal of their lives, it will help them to live Big grin ), before spending times on "free contents added" ...

To remain on subject, I am not at all for multiple versions of the same cars Tongue Big grin . XRG, XRT and XRR : it is enough to me. FXO and FXR = the same. 2 variants is good ... 3 why not ... more : no, looks like lack of imagination. Seeing what Eric did with Westhill, I think we can be sure he can build some beautiful fictionnal cars for our pleasure Big grin , no need to remain restricted to few models only.
Quote from Flotch :new interior = incompatible patch.
For long Scawen did not want to make incompatible thing that would lead to clear hotlap chart for example.

Did I understand right? If they make new interior for FXO/R, they have to clear the hotlap chart? Confused
Sounds pretty strange. Uh-hu
I think as it affects the models, replays would go OOS.
But changing geomtetry of interior wouldn't affect any performance/physics characteristics... So maybe not Smile
Quote from R@fiXII :But changing geomtetry of interior wouldn't affect any performance/physics characteristics... So maybe not Smile

Depending on how LFS calculates stuff.. it could affect CoG or Inertia.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG