The online racing simulator
When did Reality become real life?
Quote from R@fiXII :This. This has to be enterlable!

There's a nice little "off-piste" bit between the two dirt roads that you can get to with a well-placed ramp... complete with concrete grass and a tiny woodland stretch. If you can overlook the shameless plug, you can try it out on lfs://join=PiranMOTORallyStage3%208m, a little way down the stage Wink
aaaaand its february
#454 - e.M
Quote from Scawen :... then maybe I can fix it in the test patch which is coming soon.

from the 28th of January ...
sooner than it has ever be Big grin
./` ./` Just keep (waiting), just keep (waiting). What do we do if we are (waiting)? HA HAHA HA! (Waiting)! (Waiting)! ./` ./`

-Just Keep Swimming, Dory, Finding Nemo
I want to fall through land, I want to get black screen, I want my car to fly into space, I want my pc to reboot when I run LFS, but I want some test patch!
Quote from vitaly_m :I want to fall through land, I want to get black screen, I want my car to fly into space, I want my pc to reboot when I run LFS, but I want some test patch!

everyone want it...
Quote from Sobis :
Quote from [Audi TT] :
Quote from vitaly_m :... but I want some test patch!

You forget about it.

Why? I believe it'll come sooner or later.

I do not know your first name, but among the online users s2 declined sharply and championships too.
...I was long time didn't go online...
Quote from [Audi TT] :I was long time didn't go online...

Same here, and I think I'll no longer play LFS until next patch (I'll play to Project CARS Big grin).
As I'm studying I don't have my wheel so I rarely play LFS these days. But when I come home, I always fire up LFS to remember good times with the wheel. Feels awesome!
Quote from nacim :

Same here, and I think I'll no longer play LFS until next patch (I'll play to Project CARS Big grin).

Better get out your 360 Gamepad if you're playing pCARS.
I hope it will be released at my birthday as a gift :P (28th of Feb)
Scawen doesn't know the word "progress". It's not even about delivering new content. It's about not announcing things to come in 2 weeks as a remedy for lack of new content and then delaying it infinitely. They talked about Westhill in June...
#467 - kdo
Quote from rychlyjaromir :Scawen doesn't know the word "progress". It's not even about delivering new content. It's about not announcing things to come in 2 weeks as a remedy for lack of new content and then delaying it infinitely. They talked about Westhill in June...

Checking your online stats...

Do you know how to use the game ? because you made only 24kms and 5 laps... And last time online is 4 months ago... Big grin
Quote from kdo :
Quote from rychlyjaromir :Scawen doesn't know the word "progress". It's not even about delivering new content. It's about not announcing things to come in 2 weeks as a remedy for lack of new content and then delaying it infinitely. They talked about Westhill in June...

Do you know how to use the game ? because you made only 24kms and 5 laps... And last time online is 4 months ago... Big grin

What do his online stats have to do with anything? It does my head in that this is seen as a valid counterpoint over and over again...
Quote from kdo :

you know there is some guys who have multiple account to post nonsense without scratch their reputation, or this demo account use cracked version so he getting boring with actual cars and track.

better to tell him to wait than making an arguments with useless online stats.
This forum has a yearly repetitive pattern. Pretty funny.

I can already predict what kind of messages are going to be written next year Big grin
Quote from cargame.nl :This forum has a yearly repetitive pattern. Pretty funny.

I can already predict what kind of messages are going to be written next year Big grin

it's already miraculous to this forum which still alive even with slow LFS progress.
Quote from cargame.nl :This forum has a yearly repetitive pattern. Pretty funny.

Too right. Usually it's you harping on about peoples lack of online stats.
Quote from farcar :
Quote from kdo :

What do his online stats have to do with anything? It does my head in that this is seen as a valid counterpoint over and over again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
it means either:
a) someone has not played game
or
b) "some guys who have multiple account to post nonsense"

So you either have someone commenting on something that he does not know or it simply is a troll.

Quote :This forum has a yearly repetitive pattern. Pretty funny.
I can already predict what kind of messages are going to be written next year

but but but you are part of the forum! Does it mean that the forum has become self-aware? Like skynet? Tilt
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from nacim :

Better get out your 360 Gamepad if you're playing pCARS.

Recently, playing "World of Tanks"(sometimes). In the simulations do not play. And most of all like to ride a 2 liter old engine)))
This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG