The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
Six months forum ban is harsh. He might start going out, interacting with people in the flesh, having sexual intercourse, getting an appreciation of the world around him. *Shudder*
Quote from danielroelofs :It's why we starting to lose one of our national fests in Holland, the best fest for childeren in a year called: Sinterklaas. Nobody in this country has ever seen this fest as racism and especially not childeren.
Because there is a white man surrounded by many black people who are giving presents to childeren this is now seen as racism by some..

probably because dutch people are about equally bad at realising how racist they are against blacks as white americans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid
Mmm F1 thread derailed at last moments of season...
Very odd banning in my opinion (I do not know Isaac), he seems to voice the cliches we all know...and even if that was his actual opinion then what should we do?
Put him to the wall?

Today I heard that certain road signs (UK )may change...apparently someone might be associated with diminished functions with age....odd that..
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/government-tsar-calls-for-ban-of-damaging-triangle-road-signs-depicting-elderly-people-9863788.html
Quote from Scawen :
Now I am unsubscribing from the thread as really it's ridiculous that I have spent hours on this.

especially those 2 minuts banning someone for no good reason.

Anyway...

I request a ban for this guy not knowing anything about history and the current situation at all. Blaming that Dutch people and American people are racists. I mean, this is a clear insult and clearly written in the present tense..

Quote from Shotglass :
Quote from danielroelofs :It's why we starting to lose one of our national fests in Holland, the best fest for childeren in a year called: Sinterklaas. Nobody in this country has ever seen this fest as racism and especially not childeren.
Because there is a white man surrounded by many black people who are giving presents to childeren this is now seen as racism by some..

probably because dutch people are about equally bad at realising how racist they are against blacks as white americans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid

If you would be any aware of the world you live in.. The Netherlands is one of the most free thinking societies in this world, including skin color. We have the biggest Mosque of Europe, we have a very very high percentage of our people being Muslims I (in our biggest cities over 65%!) and I dare to estimate that there are not much countries where so many black people have such chances on education, social benefits and opportunities on the market. For sure Germany won't do better on that. In fact I dare to say that their chances are equal to the natives.

Apartheid is something from decades ago which hasn;t really got to do anything with the Netherlands in particular and applies to much more societies, so your statement is quite... well brainless? without denial of what happened. It also doesnt have any relation with the current situation here...

Not forget to mention that if there is one particular and specific country in history which has behaved not in the nicest way to a specific race or coloured people.. lol.. it's the country where one guy seemed to have such a perfect idea that half of the nation supported him. Let me think... ohh... it;s the country you live in.

Quote myself:
" it's the country where one guy seemed to have such a perfect idea that half of the nation supported him."

ah.. well was good to know you!
"We have largest <x thing relating to minority>".

This sounds a lot like "I can't be homophobic because I have a gay friend".

Also Americans are (in some group) definitely racist. If they weren't, issues regarding violence towards coloured citizens, especially by persons of authority, wouldn't be a big deal. Nor would Anonymous need to launch an attack on the KKK, which exists only to be a racist and hateful group.
-
(Jatimc) DELETED by Scawen : deliberate sexist remarks
So what are you saying here..

We cannot stop accepting the rights and freedom of religion to those minorities and that is the reason why it is accepted?

This would make you assume that we would want the opposed situation for the minority.

It's a serious social discussion whether such two different cultures would fit, as I think the break in relation between 'western' cultures and religion and especially muslims is fed on purpose. So every country with a high black population will be confronted with at least some difficulties or situations.
Considering this, the situation is still quite equal in the Netherlands and neighbour countries. In that case there are nummerous examples of Holland being very open thinking on this matter as said above. Actually as far as I am aware, this is quite a well known thing.
-
(danielroelofs) DELETED by Scawen : deliberate sexist remarks
I love this thread, Bernie plays 'lets dress up as Nazi's", that's fine, the conversation now focussed on skin colour, Bernies comments on crowd funding racing teams doesn't get a look in.......

And the next ban for being an idiot goes to.........

Is there actual racing here ?, well, not in my opinion as F1 is the biggest waste of space ever, but clearly there isn't enough interest to keep the F1 fans talking about how awesome it is........

So, what's the latest costume fetish for F1 management ?

Or, to be vaguely on topic, your views on F1 teams begging to be allowed to waste money on this farce ?

Let's see if that view creates a relevant discussion !
Racer X NZ, you seem to have forgotten who it was who was associated with Nazi dressup. It was NOT a certain Mr Ecclestone. Try to keep up............... Irony, just in case you did not get that.
I've had enough here. It's gone way off topic and with people deliberately provoking me to give them bans, it's getting seriously stupid. Contrary to the belief of some of the lesser brained people around here, I have a lot of work to do and I'm going to get on with it. Most of the people around here are sensible and are looking forward to an update.

End of thread.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG