The online racing simulator
Port LFS to C64
(92 posts, started )
one of them is summer games, or summer games II. cant recall. dont know where you got the cars and road from though
edit: lol beaten
I'm getting the sudden urge to shout:

"Ahhhh, another visitor. Stay a while. Stay FOREVER!!!!"
p5ychoman, electrik kar, dumpy

thank you thank you thank you

i liked your posts so SO much...

i love you guys...
Quote from Electrik Kar :I used to have one of these...

PS, anyone who can tell me the names of the two games I ripped off to make the picture, gets a prize...?

Hmm, now I gotta think of a prize.

I don' think ist summer-games. My guess: Hyper Olympics or Decathlon!
"Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiur tish tish tish tish.........Destroy him, my robots!"
"AAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh!"
#82 - Goop
bah, the "Need to Read" project has been underway for years. We hope to coincide the release with Racing Legends
Nobody get the prize!! Bwahahahahahaaa!!!
Attached images
horace_goes_skiing.jpg
summer_games_2.jpg
You need
1) a psp
2) skills
3) lots of time
4) general knoledge of psp programming, LFS programming
5) a cd player, keyboard, computer in general and a coffee maker
6) the source code for LFS
7) a very good imagination
8) GOTO 1);
PSP:

Install Win95 & run LFS from memory card? Should work shouldnt it?
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :I reckon LFS on the C64 would be possible!!!!!............ if it was a text adventure!!

-----------
Monday 7th of August. Blackwood GP

You are first on the start grid out of 8 cars. Glancing sideways you notice a car on the grid beside you. You are in the cockpit of an FXO. There is a steering wheel, pedals, gear shifter and assorted switches here. There is a set of start lights to the north. Gradually counting down, with the final green light about to show.

> Press accelerator

Accelerator pressed. The car lurches in a forwards direction with lots of wheelspin. There are other cars here. There is a tachometer here with a rising needle and gear indicator indication 1st gear. There is a shift light here which turns on.

> Shift up.

You have shifted up. Your lead over the following cars has extended by 1meter. There are other cars here. A right hand turn is approaching. There is a steering wheel here. There is a brake pedal here...

You are in a pack of twisting turning FZRs that all look alike. You are at turn one. You may get punted by a noob.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :PSP:

Install Win95 & run LFS from memory card? Should work shouldnt it?

it wouldnt because no graphic drivers and direct X
i think that it is VERY possible to put LFS on the psp just got to have the right skills...i would play LFS on my PSP so much!....(even on the bus..LOL!!11!!!11!!1)

EDIT: OOO YEA.4th page
How do you wanna mount your FF wheel in the bus? not really comfortable is it
Quote from ORION :How do you wanna mount your FF wheel in the bus? not really comfortable is it

hmmm..never thought about that..lol... not much room... ....i dont want to get a $100 dolar steering wheel taken upo by the princaple OMG.....AHHHHHH RUUUUUUNN!!! illepall
i'v suggested psp a couple of times....because i mean there is already a whole heep of driving GAMES on the psp why not have LFS...the driving SIMULATOR....and you could technically multiplayer on the bus if you had a hotspot nearby that would be sooo cool but prolly soooo laggy

Port LFS to C64
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG