The online racing simulator
Crashgate3, there's something wrong with your avatar

Process Google_Street_View has crashed.

Why does Google use Impreza for street view?
Lets hope their cars don't crash as often as their apps/OS do.

Over here they use cheap cars like Opel Corsa's etc, not sure why they would pick such a car.
Quote from Keling :Google Map Car

There's also another Google Maps fail, type on 52.376552,5.198303 and earth view.

Quote from Speed Senna :There's also another Google Maps fail, type on 52.376552,5.198303 and earth view.

what is that? blood? no idea
People thought it was a murder. Really it was just a dog jumping in the water and then running along the board walk leaving a trail of water.
What so weird about them using an Impreza? Not every Impreza is a fast turbo or STI model you know
Just a cheap slow model, or maybe Diesel but as it's in the US I don't really think that's the case.
Quote from Scrabby :
but as it's in the US I don't really think that's the case.

It's the V8 model, with the cow-horns on the front.
Even the base model is still a nice sporty car with a good chassis. And it's probably not the best choice for stabilizing cameras on the move.

There are plenty of much cheaper options that seem to be able to do the job well.
Sporty doesn't mean unstable. A car with a firmer chassis and/or suspension can be allot more stable than a car with normal soft suspension. And doesn't really matter that much I guess as it's just taking pictures and not filming orso
Picture thread people, picture thread!

I just went to 4chan just now. OMG there was such a funny comic I can't post here XD
She's going to end up with some hefty poo-stains on those pants, wearing them like that.

haha, what the ****..?

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG