The online racing simulator
LFS options survey
(63 posts, started )
LFS options survey
Quote from diego9972 :Add x2 and x8 antialiasing to the survey please

You mean to mirror antialiasing? That's added now.
Quote from Flame CZE :You mean to mirror antialiasing? That's added now.

No.

This option is available on the majority of mid-high end graphic cards nowdays. Idk why doesn't your HD 5770 have it too
It is available there for me
Quote from Flame CZE :It is available there for me

Oh, when i did the survey it was unavailable.

Change my vote to x8 aa then, if you can.
Quote from diego9972 :Oh, when i did the survey it was unavailable.

Change my vote to x8 aa then, if you can.

I changed it, but the graphs don't seem to update, hmm... You can edit your answers if you click on a link on the page that shows after you submit the form, but I'm not sure how the get that link after you leave that page.
Great idea Flame, filled in my settings. And btw - I don't have 8x AA in my settings (only 2x and 4x)
EDIT: Ahhaha I'm the only one using 1600x900 resolution?
Good stats !
palec hore
Finally i test i can pass!

Made a couple of mistakes: message text size is 0.045 and driver ON and wheel ON. Hope its still "A" worthy.

Now, to the guy who put 0.49 as his Dynamic LOD... pls man fix that and get in line! You're killin me

To the number 10: minimum Dynamic LOD makes your game look better

Nice survey, i had most fun both filling it and comparing stuff!
To Vic: sry bout the music bro, lol. If its a consolation I had it on first year!
damn it, I putted wrong the replay saves, but everything else are as used to be since 2008 ( except overall times display, which depends about what race type there is)

But, not a big deal, right?

EDIT: What is minimum sleep? :S

as I did choose 8 as I thought it is 8 hours what you should sleep as minimum, when starting to play LFS everyday like a maniac

EDIT: Yes, I found out I can edit my answer lol, doing it --> ( EDIT: done it )
oh dear, I feel expensive with my triple screen XD
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :EDIT: What is minimum sleep? :S

as I did choose 8 as I thought it is 8 hours what you should sleep as minimum, when starting to play LFS everyday like a maniac

That made me laugh

It's under Misc options, and it's the minimum sleep time between physics/graphics updates (if it was set to 0, LFS would be using 100% CPU all the time). thanks to daniel-cro for explanation
Just publicized my preferences!
Quote from Flame CZE :That made me laugh

It's under Misc options, and it's the minimum sleep time between physics/graphics updates (if it was set to 0, LFS would be using 100% CPU all the time). thanks to daniel-cro for explanation

Then it is 0 for me as well lol
#16 - kdo
Answered
Good effort, but it takes too damn long to finish it.
Dammit Flame, where is the option other? I sometimes listen to music while racing, sometimes don't. And my car sound volume gets changed quite constantly.
Can you change my answer in FOV to 62? The one I put as answer is the setting of default view,which I don't use - I always switch to the noob view.
Quote from Nilex :

Now, to the guy who put 0.49 as his Dynamic LOD... pls man fix that and get in line! You're killin me

To the number 10: minimum Dynamic LOD makes your game look better

WTH man ! i dont understand this value. explain?
Dynamic LOD reduction is a good option if you have a weaker computer,which struggles with many cars. The bigger the value is,the more will be level of detail of other cars reduced ,while 0.00 setting will draw all cars in their original level of detail.
If you want to see how much the effect can distort look of other cars,run an mpr with many single seater cars and set this value to max. Watch and lough!
Interesting how many of you have "Acceleration shifts viewpoint" off
Quote from Flame CZE :Interesting how many of you have "Acceleration shifts viewpoint" off

I dont even know what it does XD
-
(nikopdr) DELETED by nikopdr : look below.

LFS options survey
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG